Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,180 members, 7,780,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:21 AM

“if My Toasters Knew My Age They Wouldn’t Approach Me”- Empress Njamah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if My Toasters Knew My Age They Wouldn’t Approach Me”- Empress Njamah (877 Views)

Eno Barony: Men Are Scared To Approach Me / "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters / Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if My Toasters Knew My Age They Wouldn’t Approach Me”- Empress Njamah by EdifiedCEO: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2018
Nollywood actress Empress Njamah stated she ‘feels offended’ when younger men woo her. The actress is currently single and gets a lot of attention from the opposite sex. However, a lot of the attention comes from younger men who do not realise her age.

In an interview we Sunday Scoop she stated: “A lot of men in their twenties say they admire me and want to date me. I am sure most of them think I am really young. Sometimes, I find it annoying because if they know my actual age, they wouldn’t come close or show interest in me.

“When people say I look like a lady in her twenties, I just smile. I am actually in my thirties. when people ask me what I do to look the way I do, I struggle to give an answer. I guess it is just the grace of God because I don’t do anything special.”

Asked about her future plans she said: “For people who know me well, I don’t talk too much. I believe actions speak louder than words and that has been my approach to life. I am satisfied with all that I achieved last year. I am also an entrepreneur. I have a boutique where I sell ladies’ wear and accessories. I wouldn’t be honest if I say there are no challenges, but I thank God for the strength to overcome them.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/if-my-toasters-knew-my-age-they-wouldnt.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: “if My Toasters Knew My Age They Wouldn’t Approach Me”- Empress Njamah by NairalandCS(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2018
Even if you did something to look that young, you still would not tell us. undecided

1 Like

Re: “if My Toasters Knew My Age They Wouldn’t Approach Me”- Empress Njamah by abiolamitodun(m): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
Nollywood actress Empress Njamah stated she ‘feels offended’ when younger men woo her. The actress is currently single and gets a lot of attention from the opposite sex. However, a lot of the attention comes from younger men who do not realise her age.

In an interview we Sunday Scoop she stated: “A lot of men in their twenties say they admire me and want to date me. I am sure most of them think I am really young. Sometimes, I find it annoying because if they know my actual age, they wouldn’t come close or show interest in me.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/if-my-toasters-knew-my-age-they-wouldnt.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Enn Enn...wetin that one teach us...u old pass mount everest ni?...u better receive brain b4 they produce yr duplicate(sexdull in ur image)
Re: “if My Toasters Knew My Age They Wouldn’t Approach Me”- Empress Njamah by chimerase2: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2018
u said i re in ua 30s grin
remember i was in ma early 20s wen timaya was fuuccking u upandan, nw 30 Is knocking seriously at de door for me and here u re stil claiming 30
continue oh
Re: “if My Toasters Knew My Age They Wouldn’t Approach Me”- Empress Njamah by doyinisaac(m): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2018
chimerase2:
u said i re in ua 30s grin
remember i was in ma early 20s wen timaya was fuuccking u upandan, nw 30 Is knocking seriously at de door for me and here u re stil claiming 30
continue oh
olodo...in her thirties do not mean she is exactly 30....she could be 31,32,33,34,35,37,37,38,39.......and besides if you were in your early 20's when she was dating timaya then how old was she too??she was in her 20's too and also timaya sef was young then too,we are talking about something of more than seven years...so you are not making sense....

(1) (Reply)

Kim K Does It Again! She's Spotted Almost Naked During A Beach Photoshoot / See More Photos From The Indian Wedding, Dangote, Femi Otedola, DJ Cupped Attend / See Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Winnie Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.