Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,054 members, 7,807,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Singer Stonebwoy Reportedly Welcomes First Child With His Wife Dr. Louisa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Stonebwoy Reportedly Welcomes First Child With His Wife Dr. Louisa (470 Views)

Billionaire Wife , Dr Mrs Shade Okoya Shares Beautiful Post-birthday Pictures / Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) / Benita Okojie Welcomes First Child With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Stonebwoy Reportedly Welcomes First Child With His Wife Dr. Louisa by GISTM0RE: 11:06am On Jan 21, 2018
GistMore.com

Ghanaian dancehall artiste, Stonebwoy, and his wife, Dr. Louisa Ansong have reportedly welcomed their first child.

According to Ghpage.com, Dr. Louisa put to bed barely 7 months after her exclusive wedding to the singer in 2017.

To confirm the good news, Stonebwoy took to Instagram on Friday to share an adorable photo of himself kissing his wife's baby bump, to celebrate her birthday

The singer wrote:

'This Day The 19Jan.
Is significant in My Life!
I Celebrate You My Love ??
Happy Birthday.'

https://www.gistmore.com/ghanaian-singer-stonebwoy-reportedly-welcomes-first-child-wife-dr-louisa

(1) (Reply)

Fela's Son, Seun, Blast Obasanjo For His Letter To President Buhari / Here Is The BB Naija Housemate Annie Idibia Is Rooting For / #bbnaija Update; K-brule And Khloe Suffer First Double Wahala Punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.