Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

#saynotocattlecolonies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #saynotocattlecolonies (1672 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #saynotocattlecolonies by maclatunji: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2018
lilkech:

Then educate me

Or allow me wallow in my ignorance

Your choice

I’ve made mine

I am not here to pander to your ignorance. Go study and understand what the proposed cattle colonies are and then we can have a proper discussion about whether or not it is a good or bad thing.
Re: #saynotocattlecolonies by lilkech(m): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
maclatunji:

I am not here to pander to your ignorance. Go study and understand what the proposed cattle colonies are and then we can have a proper discussion about whether or not it is a good or bad thing.

I wrote that my definition without opening any books or going on the Internet to research, it took me less than 3 minutes to type it out for you. I’m sure your own definition would take up less space and time and effort than mine so why being lazy?

I agree I am ignorant, colony is one word and cattle is another. The word ‘Colony’ has been associated with numerous objects before like ants, tribes, countries etc so I understand what a colony is. I just used my initiative to relate it to cattle in general

I say once again that I’m ignorant (along with others opposing the idea) so why not educate us so we understand why you yourself are willing to vote in support of it?

Or is my ‘lay man’ definition better than your ‘educated’ one?

don’t be scared

Nobody will flog you through your phone screen if you fail to give a better definition than mine
Re: #saynotocattlecolonies by Cjrane2: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Any state that allows such know they have signed their own death warrant.

Those Fulanis will kill them and run into the so called cattle colonies and Police and army will prevent native people from entering it.

In my dear Delta state, we don't even have enough land for human beings talk-more for cattle colonies. So it's dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: #saynotocattlecolonies by maclatunji: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
lilkech:

I wrote that my definition without opening any books or going on the Internet to research, it took me less than 3 minutes to type it out for you. I’m sure your own definition would take up less space and time and effort than mine so why being lazy?

I agree I am ignorant, colony is one word and cattle is another. The word ‘Colony’ has been associated with numerous objects before like ants, tribes, countries etc so I understand what a colony is. I just used my initiative to relate it to cattle in general

I say once again that I’m ignorant (along with others opposing the idea) so why not educate us so we understand why you yourself are willing to vote in support of it?

Or is my ‘lay man’ definition better than your ‘educated’ one?

don’t be scared

Nobody will flog you through your phone screen if you fail to give a better definition than mine

LOL, layman definition ko, Olodo definition ni.
Re: #saynotocattlecolonies by maclatunji: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Cjrane2:
Any state that allows such know they have signed their own death warrant.

Those Fulanis will kill them and run into the so called cattle colonies and Police and army will prevent native people from entering it.

In my dear Delta state, we don't even have enough land for human beings talk-more for cattle colonies. So it's dead on arrival.

Cattle are roaming all over the state as we type.
Re: #saynotocattlecolonies by lilkech(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
maclatunji:

LOL, layman definition ko, Olodo definition ni.

Sigh...

You don’t even have anything to say self ...

Na wah for your type of human specie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate May Likely Change Leaders Soon / What Is Wrong In This Church Banner? / BREAKING NEWS! Man Claims That If He Speaks To NNAMDI Kanu For One Hour He Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.