Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Which Programming Language Is Better Java Or C+ - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Programming Language Is Better Java Or C+ (1324 Views)

You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# / What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? / Which Programming Language Should A Beginner Start With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Programming Language Is Better Java Or C+ by finsulyman: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2018
I'm interested in learning any language and as a beginner I'm confused and seriously need advice from experts in the house on programs good enough for developing games
Re: Which Programming Language Is Better Java Or C+ by Desyner: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
All I can say is years ago when I wanted to decide on which language to learn, after comparing them going by opinion of experts from the web, i found java just as capable as any other language and got Java books.
Re: Which Programming Language Is Better Java Or C+ by GideonG(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Java
Re: Which Programming Language Is Better Java Or C+ by Scholar01: 8:20am On Jan 23, 2018
finsulyman:
I'm interested in learning any language and as a beginner I'm confused and seriously need advice from experts in the house on programs good enough for developing games

Lol @ good enough to produce games. Better go learn JavaScript and learn it well
Re: Which Programming Language Is Better Java Or C+ by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
i will advise you to learn java, do not be hurry to make money with programming, learn the basics of the language understand it, solve some problems and market yourself
Re: Which Programming Language Is Better Java Or C+ by melodyogonna(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
Programming languages are not better than each other.

1 Like

Re: Which Programming Language Is Better Java Or C+ by Ejiod(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
melodyogonna:
Programming languages are not better than each other.
Bros, it depends. As of the moment PYTHON rules
Re: Which Programming Language Is Better Java Or C+ by melodyogonna(m): 11:10am On Jan 25, 2018
Ejiod:

Bros, it depends. As of the moment PYTHON rules
it depends on what you are doing with python bro
Re: Which Programming Language Is Better Java Or C+ by Maj196(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Damn i love me some Java. Nice and easy programming language.
Re: Which Programming Language Is Better Java Or C+ by Bahat: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
Learn C++, for its better and beautiful than Java(Syntax based), it also gives you knowledge of how to build things from scratch. Pick up (Bjarne stroustrup book on c++ for indepth knowledge of the language) but if you want to produce Desktop app real fast you go for java, you can as well develop desktop app with C++ but you will need to learn it the Windows ways. That all for the moment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bad News On Freebitco.in Hack System / Can I Enrol For A Course On Udemy Without Laptop But Smartphone? / WHAT Happened To 2G0 Messenger ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.