Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Man Caught His Wife Cheating, Faces 15yrs In Prison - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Caught His Wife Cheating, Faces 15yrs In Prison (794 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video / Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage / My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating, Faces 15yrs In Prison by Hotzone(m): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2018
A husband caught his wife cheating, and now he’s facing up to 15 years in jail.

Sean Donis’s wife, Nancy Donis, 38, said she was going to dinner. Donis stayed behind to watch their 5-year-old son. When he couldn’t find his iPad, he turned on the Find My iPhone app to locate it.
The software showed the electronic device moving toward an unknown location; he had a hunch that his wife had taken it, and he decided to follow. He arrived at a house and opened the unlocked door. On the second floor, he found his wife in bed with her boss, Albert Lopez, 58. With his iPhone, he recorded two brief videos of them in bed.

The New Jersey man got a letter last July informing him that a grand jury had indicted him on charges of felony burglary and unlawful surveillance for the April 2016 incident.

“I feel like it’s unjust what they’re doing to me,” said Donis, 37, to the New York Post in September. “It’s like I’m being punished twice.”

He appeared in court in September, where he pleaded not guilty. His second appearance happened on Friday.

“I was in fear,” Lopez testified of the moment when Donis caught him in bed with his wife. “I kept telling him, you need to get out of here,” Lopez told the jury hearing Donis’s felony burglary case.

Donis’s wife worked for Lopez as the billing manager for his orthopedics practice.

Lopez said he was so desperate to get the enraged husband out of his home that he asked Donis “if he wanted to die.”

“Kill me. I don’t care,” he said the desperate husband responded.

The incident left Lopez traumatized. “I couldn’t go to sleep. I had repeated memories of what occurred. I started to go through the house and check all the doors and make sure they were locked,” he said.

Lopez also noted that Donis’s wife said they were separated, and he thought Donis was out of the picture.

The husband’s lawyer, Howard Greenberg, told jurors that the husband actually “deserves a medal,” not a prison sentence, for uncovering his wife’s unfaithfulness without physically harming his rival.

“The defendant should be given a medal for the amount of restraint he showed when he entered that scene,” Greenberg told the jury.

However, despite the fact that Lopez slept with Donis’s wife, prosecutor Nabeela Mcleod asserted that Lopez was a victim — a victim of Donis’s breaking and entering his home and recording him and Donis’s wife without their consent (Donis shared the videos with his wife’s relatives). He now faces a possible maximum sentence of 15 years in prison.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/husband-barged-cheating-wife-go-jail-15-years-211608559.html

Re: Man Caught His Wife Cheating, Faces 15yrs In Prison by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2018
The jury , a sh!thole jury

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife Cheating, Faces 15yrs In Prison by gabinogem(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Imagine such cruelty... That ain't justice undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Wife Cheating, Faces 15yrs In Prison by venoc200(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
people wey dey catch their wives these days with other men are either being beaten to stupor or facing prison sentence.there is no better evidence to show that the world is indeed coming to an end..
Re: Man Caught His Wife Cheating, Faces 15yrs In Prison by delishpot: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
venoc200:
people wey dey catch their wives these days with other men are either being beaten to stupor or facing prison sentence.there is no better evidence to show that the world is indeed coming to an end..

Women were and still face worse when caught cheating and the world did not end. Why will it end if men face the same? Sex dolls are openly embraced and celebrated by men and the world is still going on there is nothing the eyes will see that will make it cry blood. Life continues.
Re: Man Caught His Wife Cheating, Faces 15yrs In Prison by efighter: 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
Yes, the husband should be sentenced for aiding and abetting adultery. You caught your wife with another niggga in bed and you did not kill the two adulterers instantly? He deserved to be sentenced.
Re: Man Caught His Wife Cheating, Faces 15yrs In Prison by sisisioge: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
The life of oyinbos! If he had put a bullet through the moraforker's head now, na crime of passion them go call it. His sentence won't be up to 15yrs sef. Oniranu!
Re: Man Caught His Wife Cheating, Faces 15yrs In Prison by Donald3d(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
na wa o
Re: Man Caught His Wife Cheating, Faces 15yrs In Prison by shegxi(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
efighter:
Yes, the husband should be sentenced for aiding and abetting adultery. You caught your wife with another niggga in bed and you did not kill the two adulterers instantly? He deserved to be sentenced.
hahahaha......
Re: Man Caught His Wife Cheating, Faces 15yrs In Prison by shegxi(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
gabinogem:
Imagine such cruelty... That ain't justice undecided
this just made me remind the saying dat says u should hurt ur enemy so bad dat u wnt fear any revenge.

sebi is because he didnt do anything to the man dat is why he is forming victim....radarada

the wife sef.......o ga gan ooo....

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Wife Cheating, Faces 15yrs In Prison by Hotzone(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
More...

(1) (Reply)

My Faith In Men Is Finally Destroyed By My Uncle’s Betrayal / My Parent Are Not Poor Nor Rich, But Damn I Wish They Were Rich. / Mother Reveals The Technique She Uses To Feed Her Son Whenever He Refuses To Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.