Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Wizkid And His Ex-girlfriend, Tania Party Together In London (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And His Ex-girlfriend, Tania Party Together In London (photos) (715 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And His Ex-girlfriend, Tania Party Together In London (photos) by Faithway10: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Seems Wizkid and his ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo are trying to patch things up.

They both followed each other back on Instagram weeks ago, and have now partied together in London.

The couple broke up in December 2013, and the reason for their breakup then was sketchy and not confirmed.

We will be glad if they get back together cause they look so good together!

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/wizkid-and-his-ex-girlfriend-tania.html

Photo credit: IB9JA

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-girlfriend, Tania Party Together In London (photos) by hedonistical: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
Once de be, always de be. Okafor in the building.
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-girlfriend, Tania Party Together In London (photos) by KelvinCX(m): 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
Retirement benefits
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-girlfriend, Tania Party Together In London (photos) by bidemz(m): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Tania be careful...the wizkid you knew before is different from the wizkid of now... once again BE CAREFUL
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-girlfriend, Tania Party Together In London (photos) by KushyKush: 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lol... I can never allow my woman hang out with her ex.

Never... I still fück my Exes. It's not rocket science, it's just what it is..
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-girlfriend, Tania Party Together In London (photos) by MiaB(f): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
KushyKush:
Isn't she married?

She's not married.
You are mistaking her for the "holla at your boy" gal
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-girlfriend, Tania Party Together In London (photos) by KushyKush: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
MiaB:

She's not married.
You are mistaking her for the "holla at your boy" gal

Oh, OK...

Thanks for the correction
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-girlfriend, Tania Party Together In London (photos) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
This one Na old pics now

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Doesn't Believe In Valentine / Bbnaija: Viewers Angry With Big Brother Over Lolu, Cee-c’s Punishment / Hilarious | Banky W Asks For Permission From Wife To Like A Photo Of Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.