Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,238 members, 7,780,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:59 PM

NYSC Experience: Vision And Purpose - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Experience: Vision And Purpose (576 Views)

My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory / My NYSC Experience In Jigawa State. / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Experience: Vision And Purpose by ebenebechinedu(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
Happy sunday readers!!
NYSC has been made a compulsory training by the federal government. it is boring,time wasting and an unproductive venture. very true! if you are a man without purpose and vision.
i was posted to the far North....i was posted to the west....oh! East ke! What will i be doing there? very popular question after you have gotten your callup. Again the answer to that question lies in the mind of a man with vision and purpose. i will be posting some series of articles here on this platform where i will be teaching us how to benefit from that one year. Trust me, your NYSC year will be one year you will wish would come back to you, if you don't take advantage of what it brings to you.
Buckle up and be ready to be free for the first time in your life.
First article will be posted on this platform on the 23nd of January 2pm..

Comment "ANTICIPATE" if you ready and looking foward
....ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free..
Re: NYSC Experience: Vision And Purpose by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
ANTICIPATE
Re: NYSC Experience: Vision And Purpose by ebenebechinedu(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Nice One...will keep up

(1) (Reply)

Are We Really Divided Tribally? / Corper Needed In A Private School At Ota / Very Urgent! Please Who Can Suggest A Good ICT Firm Or Training Center In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.