Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) (52769 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" / Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Faithway10: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
Seems Wizkid and his ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo are trying to patch things up.

They both followed each other back on Instagram weeks ago, and have now partied together in London.

The couple broke up in December 2013, and the reason for their breakup then was sketchy and not confirmed.

We will be glad if they get back together cause they look so good together!

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/wizkid-and-his-ex-girlfriend-tania.html

Photo credit: IB9JA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
Uhm uhm, clears throat

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Baby mama no 3 loading

18 Likes

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Holamic: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
I hope she will be courageous enough to tell star boy about his friends that has eaten the snail wizkid bought fresh... tongue tongue tongue tongue grin

16 Likes

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Threebear(m): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Women are so senseless, he used you, dumped you, had a string of baby mamas along the way and follows you on ig and the next week you're partying with him. You need a brain transplant.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Homeboiy: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
I don't care

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by bankyblue(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
Wizyy don see say no one sweet reach the first one......nice move

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Dollarship(m): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:
Women are so senseless, he used you, dumped you, had a string of baby mamas along the way and follows you on ig and the next week you're partying with him. You need a brain transplant.
They are laughing at your bank account

66 Likes

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Threebear(m): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dollarship:
They are laughing at your bank account
My back account is nothing to laugh at grin
Don't confuse me with the sound your ATM card makes when machines decline citing insufficient funds.

169 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
You gotta give it to the Omotayo ladies, they like to 'secure their future' angry

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by jerrybakermillz(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hmmmm....Make up sex loading..................

And he dey sweet well well
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
Who gives a fccukk,.,,when Fulani are slaughtering people all over the place,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by salbis(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
A case of never say never.
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by AK481(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
I thought she is married?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Tania got married abi am I lost? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

When a man is successful
ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by DaddyKross: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
See Friendly match for Wizzy cheesy
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Allar at ur boy. Star boy
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by jaymejate: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Breaking news niyen abi?
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by creamylicious(f): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

Don't confuse me with the sound your ATM card makes when machines decline citing insufficient funds.
lol.....you must have been a burnt offering to know how to burn someone like this

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by deco22(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

classic

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by AvailableCofOLa(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Let the boy enjoy his life while I also keep up with my hardwork in Real Estate. We ensure we deliver satisfactory services.
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

They call it love. Their mumuism is too much. After they will say guys are heartless wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

Lol...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Kendroid: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
I have nothing to say
Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Okafor's Law in play here?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by olamil34(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
daddy yooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by hobermener: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
All these useless girls with low self esteem!!!
Anything to date, marry or get pregnant for a celeb.
This overhyped olosho was going gaga over small doctor some weeks back, and now she's back with a boy who has kids with 3 different women. anything, just anything to stay in the news.
Spits!

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) by maxtop(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hey Mr. POSTER did you just say couple ? Thunder fire your mouth. They are in a relationship for benefits and never a couple. Baby mama and baby daddy things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour / Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" / Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.