Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Lady Tells Story How She Discovered How To Masturbate. VERY FUNNY ENDING - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tells Story How She Discovered How To Masturbate. VERY FUNNY ENDING (1815 Views)

How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / Mortuary Staff Tells Story Of Strange Spirit Activities Within The Mortuary / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tells Story How She Discovered How To Masturbate. VERY FUNNY ENDING by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
"So, I'm from a super conservative family where no one talks about anything. I one day just decided to stick my hand in my pants at a very young age (3rd grade) and liked it. I think I saw my dad with his hand down his pants once and I always wanted to copy what he did. Anyways. I didn't orgasm or anything back then but I just liked to do it when I was Idle. I think I just enjoyed moving my finger in the wetness. I didn't think much of it ever. Eventually in 4th or 5th grade, I remember just forgetting and idling doing it in class and getting yelled at from a teacher for it. That's when I realized it was wrong. (Looking back, I'm so mortified. I have no idea if other studentss noticed or would have known....maybe.)
But I enjoyed it and didn't stop. Just learned to do it when no one was around. Now I just think I liked the thrill of doing something wrong. No biggie. Well, until one day, I WOKE UP WITH BLOOD ALL OVER MY UNDERWEAR. Oh sh!t. It must be God punishing me for my wrongdoings. I tried to hide it and got away with hiding it for half a day by constantly changing and throwing away underwear without anyone noticing. But at the end of the day, I was still bleeding and CONVICED THAT I WAS GONNA DIE AND GO TO HELL. Eventually, I gave in and told my mum about the bleeding. And that's how I learned about periods."
—Throwawaymas999

https://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2017/12/29-women-describe-the-time-they-accidentally-discovered-how-to-masturbate/

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Story How She Discovered How To Masturbate. VERY FUNNY ENDING by henryvirus(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
;Domg

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Story How She Discovered How To Masturbate. VERY FUNNY ENDING by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
henryvirus:
;Domg
Hehehe........very funny o!
Re: Lady Tells Story How She Discovered How To Masturbate. VERY FUNNY ENDING by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
grin

This is juz really funny to think in this generation, still a lot of youngsters are not aware of cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Story How She Discovered How To Masturbate. VERY FUNNY ENDING by Nutase: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
Funny.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Badluck. Avoid Me / Actress Daniella Okeke And Her Curves Step Out In A Figure-hugging Dress (photo) / Two Teenage Girl Seen Fighting For Their Love, Last Night, At Tenth Planet,ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.