Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

5nights Of Programming See What I Built - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 5nights Of Programming See What I Built (3250 Views)

I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. / MTN Momo Hack: The Dangerous Aspect Of Programming No One Tells You About / Mathematics As Backbone Of Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5nights Of Programming See What I Built by AfricaNigerian: 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
I built http://zedchat.wapgem.com gurus should come and review.
Re: 5nights Of Programming See What I Built by AfricaNigerian: 6:54am On Jan 29, 2018
Still in place
Re: 5nights Of Programming See What I Built by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
AfricaNigerian:

is what u are having in your signature true? Or you are trying to drive traffic to ur site?

Despite the fact that seun is quiet, he can sue you for false pretense or false allegation if what you have in ur signature is false.. Better remove it and find a way of getting traffic into ur site....
Re: 5nights Of Programming See What I Built by exclusivejayce(m): 12:32am On Mar 25, 2018
here is what i built.
Re: 5nights Of Programming See What I Built by AfricaNigerian: 7:30am On Mar 25, 2018
chinedubrazil:

is what u are having in your signature true? Or you are trying to drive traffic to ur site?

Despite the fact that seun is quiet, he can sue you for false pretense or false allegation if what you have in ur signature is false.. Better remove it and find a way of getting traffic into ur site....
check google to see for yourself ok.
Re: 5nights Of Programming See What I Built by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
check google to see for yourself ok.

i am advising u to stop ur deception, it may jeopardize ur future!
Re: 5nights Of Programming See What I Built by AfricaNigerian: 1:24am On Mar 26, 2018
chinedubrazil:

i am advising u to stop ur deception, it may jeopardize ur future!
Africans love it.
Re: 5nights Of Programming See What I Built by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 26, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
Africans love it.
keep joking with your future
Re: 5nights Of Programming See What I Built by netbeans1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
Seun Osewa would never acquire this shitty website For $1,290.

Never!

Even Bill Gates won't grin grin
Re: 5nights Of Programming See What I Built by CodeTemplar: 11:47am On Mar 27, 2018
netbeans1:

Never!

The site looks like rice n beans cooked with red oil more than it resembles shìt. You were a lil bit harsh.

1 Like

Re: 5nights Of Programming See What I Built by CodeTemplar: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2018
netbeans1:

Never!

Not even for 10% of that.
Re: 5nights Of Programming See What I Built by bot101(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The site looks like rice n beans cooked with red oil more than it resembles shìt. You were a lil bit harsh.

Jollof rice and beans for that matter. Code, he cannot, color free script, e go dey use jollof rice and beans.
Re: 5nights Of Programming See What I Built by bot101(m): 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Not even for 10% of that.

Heck, not even free.
Re: 5nights Of Programming See What I Built by AfricaNigerian: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
chinedubrazil:

keep joking with your future
okay.
Re: 5nights Of Programming See What I Built by dob8305: 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
Please I need an App developer! Someone who has at least an Application running on any of the playstores for business discussion. Kindly call 08073659776
Re: 5nights Of Programming See What I Built by AfricaNigerian: 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
netbeans1:

Never!

awwwn really?
Re: 5nights Of Programming See What I Built by AfricaNigerian: 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
bot101:

Heck, not even free.
lol. Funny.
Re: 5nights Of Programming See What I Built by Chinedumagnus05(m): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2020
The Training of Web and App Developers

The best way to acquire training towards becoming a Web and App Developer is through Mentorship.

Acquiring a Mentor works best for you if you are a beginner into Web and App Development. A Mentor teaches you and continues to be at your disposal which is better than paying to learn at a seminars/most advertised courses.

At Advertised courses you are expected to learn everything within a predetermined short space of time. Most times with little or no grasp of the ideas and concepts which were theoretically taught the program comes to an end and your left in the lurch.

Mentor takes you through the practice and practical application of ideas and concepts which the course offers, and would always have an open line of communication with you through out ones formative period.

Mentees would always come back again and again to their Mentors to put them through on some gray areas. Wether he is in Tokyo or Australia, you always have access to the mentor through phone , watsapp or other platforms like GitHub etc.

Mentors are also resources you run to, in order to get ideas on how to conquer tough- knots and challenging problems which you encounter with your coding.

Get a mentor to train you if you are ready to start learning web and app development.!!!

By. Magnus Ezechukwu.
For Enquiries call 07016551055

(1) (Reply)

Improve The Speed Of This Java Code. / Java Devs, Which Do You Prefer? Eclipse Or Netbeans? / New Horizons Ict Training School Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.