Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently (2555 Views)

Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads / Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads / House Of Dqueens (beads, Wigs And Jewelries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by maballack(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Need urgently coral bead bracelet

1 Like

Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by maballack(m): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
Please Mods carry to front page as i just noticed as much as its integral to our culture there is no one venturing here to fashion to give insight

Mods
kandiikane , tjskii
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by maballack(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
hellooo
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by maballack(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
hello
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by maballack(m): 7:30am On Jan 23, 2018
ping
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by mogboyelade(f): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2018
The original is expensive, I know much about it.
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by maballack(m): 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
yes an as expensive as it is i want to purchase a hand braclet size
so can you help out on that
mogboyelade:
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by mogboyelade(f): 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
maballack:
I don't know the type you want,maybe big one or medium size one. My grandma was the one selling it. She do sell it to the kings in Oyo and environ.i mean original coral [iyun] if you are a yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by maballack(m): 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
medium size i presume as not the very big type i assume you to be describing ,

does she still sell and can i get to buy , let me know if to contact you

mogboyelade:
I don't know the type you want,maybe big one or medium size one. My grandma was the one selling it. She do sell it to the kings in Oyo and environ.i mean original coral [iyun] if you are a yoruba man.
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by mogboyelade(f): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
maballack:

of course yes, she's still sell. The medium size is 25k.

1 Like

Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by maballack(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
and the large size,
how do i get to contact you
mogboyelade:
of course yes, she's still sell. The medium size is 25k.
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by mogboyelade(f): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
maballack:
and the large size,
how do i get to contact you
I did not ask about the big size because you told me you want the medium size. You can send a mail to me.
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by maballack(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
sent a mail
not sure how it works though

but you can whatsapp me
mogboyelade:
I did not ask about the big size because you told me you want the medium size. You can send a mail to me.
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by maballack(m): 1:17am On Jan 30, 2018
hello anyone
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by maballack(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
Still seeking
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by maballack(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
??
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by maballack(m): 3:13am On Mar 14, 2018
hello, anyone
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by maballack(m): 3:14am On Mar 14, 2018
hello
did not here from you
mogboyelade:
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by mogboyelade(f): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2018
maballack:
hello
did not here from you
I have replied your mail since now,i even thought you are not interested again.
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by maballack(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2018
i do not get mail notifications

could you just add and message me up on whatsapp or by sms

mogboyelade:
I have replied your mail since now,i even thought you are not interested again.
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by mubaraqee: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
maballack:
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by mubaraqee: 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
maballack:

Please
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by mubaraqee: 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
mogboyelade:
Pls can you give me ur contact?
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by maballack(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
mubaraqee:

Pls can you give me ur contact?
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by Absad7878: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
I have one if you still need
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by Absad7878: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
if you still needed I have old one
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by Jonnyfinest10: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
I have one for sale,if ur interested contact me on 08064439177
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by TOYNEX(f): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
Contact Rotad Beads and Decor for all your original Beads including Culture Beads such as Iyun and Akun
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by oawoyale: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hello fellow Naija, I have iyun bead for sales the oldest bead. if you're interested contact me. 08062277440

Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by NobleRace: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
mogboyelade:

Please I need original iyun beads for bulk purchase. Can you help me get them?
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by sacajawea: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
NobleRace:

Please I need original iyun beads for bulk purchase. Can you help me get them?
Eeeeh, shior!
You this guy, you are deceiving yourself, you deluded Arrogant head.
Anybody who does business with you is wasting his/her precious time and efforts
Re: Original Coral Beads Needed Urgently by NobleRace: 9:00am On Mar 24, 2021
sacajawea:

Eeeeh, shior!
You this guy, you are deceiving yourself, you deluded Arrogant head.
Anybody who does business with you is wasting his/her precious time and efforts

Have I offended you before? Do you know who you mentioned?

(1) (Reply)

Auto Gele ( Ready To Wear ) In Stock. Call 09028012329 Or Watsapp 09097995119 / Where To Find Really Cheap Clothes In The Uk / See How A Makeup Artist Transformed This People Into An Accident Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.