Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:20 PM

Wizkid And Tania Omotayo Are Getting Back Together [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Tania Omotayo Are Getting Back Together [PICS] (455 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tania Omotayo Are Getting Back Together [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
Recent events has revealed that Nigerian starboy, Wizkid is back on track with his famous ex, Tania Omotayo. The exlovers who recently just followed each other back on gram were snapped partying together in London.

Of late, the proud father of three has been seen reacting to several of Tania photos online, and tho he was with his son a few days ago in the states, the singer linked up with some friends and the Ziva boss in London.

Tania and Wizkid were once involved in a lengthy on and off romantic relationship until they finally called it quit after Wizkid's second son.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/wizkid-and-tania-omotayo-are-getting.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Wizkid And Tania Omotayo Are Getting Back Together [PICS] by HOLYDICK(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Good for him ...U know no place like some old acquainted puna

I still wish i can get down with some of my EX's grin

Cos no place like home

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Show Burna Boy In UK Concert / Bbnaija Miracle And Nina Share An Intimate Kiss In The Shower (VIDEO) / J Martins Celebrates His Son’s 4th Birthday With Sweet Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.