Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:25 PM

Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend (3704 Views)

Hackers Post Malia Obama’s Credit Card Online With Cocaine / HOTNESS!!! Malia Obama Is Flaming The Internet… With Her BUTTT / Barack Obama's Daughter, Malia Obama, Spotted With British Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend by Flexherbal(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Malia Obama is spotted smiling and chatting with her posh British boyfriend who enjoys a cigarette in New York

Rory first entered the media spotlight, when he was caught passionately kissing President Barack Obama's eldest daughter before a Harvard-Yale football game in November.

And if these latest pictures are anything to go by, the loved-up couple are still going strong.

Malia, 19, who took a gap year before starting at Harvard this fall, met her sophomore boyfriend at their Ivy League university.

They were spotted casually chatting and sitting together on Saturday afternoon in Soho, New York city, while Rory enjoyed a cigarette.

Rory couldn't quite take his eyes off his pretty girlfriend, while both kept themselves shielded from the weather in their designer winter coats.

His smoking habit is one that Malia herself has enjoyed on occasion, having been spotted previously smoking a cigarette.

Her father, Barack, was also a regular smoker prior to entering the White House.

Rory is a former head boy of Rugby School, one of the top 'public' schools in the United Kingdom and just a rung below the more famous Eton and Harrow.

According to insiders, he was considered 'quite a catch'.

Rugby charges more than $42,500 (£32,000) a year for tuition and board and is well-known for giving the world the game of rugby.

Rory played the sport and was an extra in a rugby video that played in the Rugby World Cup Opening Ceremony in 2015, with Prince Harry also making an appearance in the clip.

The young man also represented the school at golf and was a member of the Blue Bunsen Society, a chemistry club.

According to his Twitter account, he seems interested in following in the banking footsteps of his father, Charles Farquharson who is a chief executive and director of an investment fund management group in London.

Source:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5293855/Malia-Obama-spotted-British-boyfriend-New-York.html

Re: Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend by Flexherbal(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Rory first entered the media spotlight, when he was caught passionately kissing President Barack Obama's eldest daughter before a Harvard-Yale football game in November.

It is as if the girl is telling him to Search For Mr Flex Herbal Tea For Men, on the second photo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr9_tRfeadQ

Lol !

Re: Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend by iamJ(m): 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
See posh girl kiss with background, family name, education and Beauty

Not all these dirty things we see here

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend by Flexherbal(m): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Love in the air!

Re: Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend by Uyi168: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
This obama pickin go sabi fork o...
Re: Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend by princechurchill(m): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
Na d type of girl wey i no fit replace with sex doll
Re: Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend by Day11(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dis white boy lucky sah
Re: Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend by Flexherbal(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
princechurchill:
Na d type of girl wey i no fit replace with sex doll

Hahhahha!

See this one?

Re: Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend by Flexherbal(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
iamJ:

Not all these dirty things we see here.

You dey vex ooo...
Re: Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend by doyinisaac(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
iamJ:

Not all these dirty things we see here
Why won't you see dirty things for inside that your slum....

3 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend by Flexherbal(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
Day11:
Dis white boy lucky sah
No matter how beautiful a girl is, she will be married by a man.
Re: Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend by ifyan(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
No dulling my bro,sharp guy.

Guy this na the year we must make am weather dem like am or not
Re: Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend by Flexherbal(m): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
ifyan:
No dulling my bro,sharp guy.

Guy this na the year we must make am weather dem like am or not

Provided our tea is potent.

It is well with you!
Re: Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend by Flexherbal(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Have you ever seen a wealthy man's daughter who is ugly?
Re: Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend by okun5689: 12:28am On Mar 14, 2018
Uyi168:
This obama pickin go sabi fork o...

u no know before!
Re: Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend by ogaJona(m): 2:49am On Mar 14, 2018
the guy no even fine pass me
Re: Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend by Flexherbal(m): 5:25am On Mar 14, 2018
okun5689:

u no know before!

Nor let e papa hear ooo.

He may still be a virgin. Lol!
Re: Malia Obama Is Spotted Smiling And Chatting With Her Posh British Boyfriend by Flexherbal(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2018
ogaJona:
the guy no even fine pass me

Your time is here!

(1) (Reply)

I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu / Actress Mary Remmy Njoku Replies IG Users Who Said Marriage Is Making Her Age / Wizkid Height Was Campare With Akin And Pawpaw By Zlatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.