Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Professional Web Designer & Developer For All Your Website Design Needs. - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Professional Web Designer & Developer For All Your Website Design Needs. (476 Views)

Skills Needed To Become A Successful Freelance Web Designer? / Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc / Professional Website Designer In Nigeria | Web Designer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Web Designer & Developer For All Your Website Design Needs. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Need to create a modern,quality and amazing website that perfectly fits your business needs?

Hello! My name is Sam, a Web developer with more than 6 years experience in web development.

We all know how important a website is to a business’ online strategy. Whether B2B, B2C, non-profit, local or global needs, an online presence to reach buyers in the internet age. A company’s website is its virtual storefront.

Shockingly, a recent survey by 1&1 Internet reported that up to 40% of small-to-medium sized businesses still don’t have a website.

Even if you’re on social media, operating without a website is just silly. A website is an essential piece of your online marketing strategy.

Whether you’re looking to build your new website, or if your existing site just isn’t getting the traffic or leads you were hoping for, you may wonder what it really takes to have a sucessful website.

Having a website alone isn’t the key to great results. It’s the ability to turn your website into a marketing machine that is important. Your website has a hefty goal and it needs to wear many hats. A website needs to not just exist, it needs to perform. It needs to attract visitors, educate them and convince them to buy. But we know what you’re thinking - easier said than done yeah?

Many of my clients have wonderful ideas, businesses, and products — but need someone reliable to bring their vision ONLINE with custom Website designs, quick troubleshooting services, and ongoing support.

I am proficient in HTML, CSS, PHP, and JavaScript. Furthermore, I use the most efficient web development tools to get your job done in record time. Along with my efficiency, my extensive track record of providing top-rated professional design ensures that you will be more than satisfied with your website.

Get a seamless Web design experience, business-oriented design, and the complete Website support package.

To this end, I offer:

1. Professional Website development
2. Responsive Theme Design
3. Social media Development
4. Blog — setup, design, and development
5. Troubleshooting and..
6. Mobile Optimization
E.T.C

START THE NEW YEAR 2018 WITH A NEW WEBSITE!!!
Send a mail to 360bruss@gmail.com, Call me on 08167855904 or send me a text or Whatsapp message and i will reply immediately.
Re: Professional Web Designer & Developer For All Your Website Design Needs. by ilekky(m): 7:21am On Jan 23, 2018
For your professional website design,you can

get across to us at YEMLAT.We are professionals

with long years of experience in the field of website design and development.

See our attached fliers below for some other services we render.You can also

talk to us on watapps on 08028359239 for more information.

Re: Professional Web Designer & Developer For All Your Website Design Needs. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
ilekky:
For your professional website design,you can

get across to us at YEMLAT.We are professionals

with long years of experience in the field of website design and development.

See our attached fliers below for some other services we render.You can also

talk to us on watapps on 08028359239 for more information.

Please let's be professional. You always keep spamming and posting on my thread, I don't do that on yours. Thanks.... BTW, wishing you and your business success this year.
Re: Professional Web Designer & Developer For All Your Website Design Needs. by want2knowben: 2:54am On Feb 07, 2018
Please, can you send me examples of your work? Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Designer & Developer For All Your Website Design Needs. by Ravenglass: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
want2knowben:
Please, can you send me examples of your work? Thank you.
Please, steer clear...

He's a scammer...

Unless you wanna be in my shoes.

We had a deal to design a website for me. He billed me #120k. Paid half since Jan...

He's stopped picking my calls.

(1) (Reply)

Any Kind Of Website Can Be Built By Yemlat Us At Affordable Price!!! / Web Hosting Offer @ Cheaper Rate / Contact Us If You Are Looking For A Comfortable Website Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.