Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Women Should Stop Doing This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Should Stop Doing This (498 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Should Stop Doing This by kipesco(m): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
Few days ago, I read about a girl who complained that her best friend is marrying her fiance. Many people will judge that lady wrongly but women themselves sell their boyfriends or fiance to their best friends.
What on earth would make a girl to tell her best friend to take his man, that she dashes her. Even if this is a joke I strongly believe her friend would start having the intension of seducing her friends' boyfriend.
Women should learn how to control the types of words they say even if they don't like their man. I said so knowing that if her friend happened to win the friends heart, they will start labelling her something else.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Friend Oo / Hilarious Response A Lady Got After She Asked A Guy Out For Valentine / Mass Wedding: Catholic Priest Sponsors 136 Couples In Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.