Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos (42756 Views)

Drama As Ex-wife Marries Off Daughter Without Father’s Consent / Deportee In Tears As Only Son Dies, Wife Marries Best Friend (pic) / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos by youngshegoal(m): 9:45am On Jan 22, 2018
this story so interestin
Re: Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos by Amafrancisca: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2018
I hope he won't find another woman that will give him 2 million and leave the police woman. since he had the mind the leave his ex wife with 2 children, he can still have the mind to use the police woman for ritual. :PI hope he won't find another woman that will give him 2 million and leave the police woman. since he had the mind the leave his ex wife with 2 children, he can still have the mind to use the police woman for ritual.
Re: Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos by Engrkay11(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2018
pincture pls !
Re: Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos by mechanics(m): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2018
dollyjoy:
The man acted without considering the ex-wife feelings. I hope he won't cry out when the new wife marries who "help" her when the going gets tough...

Some men though.
That's it o, some men don't think wisely at all.
Re: Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos by torvickof1312(m): 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Tori tori, so e easy to colect anada peson hubby with unitiform. I no wan write RIP cauz of infidelity........... Grez agree to step back fo poliz woman....... you de mad..... yu ass hole she was with you with yor okada n now you wan mek her BORN TO SUFFER devil go handle ur kez.
Re: Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos by Anthony47(m): 12:18am On Feb 11, 2018
A very nice fiction story... more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years / Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.