Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,602 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures (34639 Views)

Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by OgaDonald: 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ...

Happy Sunday everyone. 
From Chief and Mrs Yul Edochie. @mayyuledochie my love.

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/yul-edochie-and-wife/

cc ; lalasticlala

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by Lonestar124: 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
I'm happy for you bro...your wife is pretty

I foresee beautiful children

9 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by Tocheagle(m): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
Yul somehow looks like Rochas okorocha in the first picture grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by Threebear(m): 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
I remember back in 2008 ,when his wife used to follow him to set grin
Yul sha is an unrepentant womaniser and she constantly on his case, even measured the time he was allowed to kiss an actress.
Good times

19 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by Threebear(m): 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lonestar124:
I'm happy for you bro...your wife is pretty

I foresee beautiful children

They already have kids, they've been married for over ten years now.

14 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by Lonestar124: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

Thanks

Good to know

I love his movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by OgaDonald: 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:

NA THEIR 13TH ANNIVERSARY THEM DO OOOOOO , HE MARRIED AT AGE OF 23 YEARS ..

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by Kenzico(m): 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
Vivian Gist and Celebrity news be Like Bees and Honey

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by Mizsylviah(f): 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Beautiful couple... They kinda look alike,dsame nose structure

15 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by Kobicove(m): 5:32am On Jan 22, 2018
Lovely couple

princechurchill:
After seeing how this actresses kiss in movies i don't think i can marry one

His wife is not an actress undecided

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by Partnerbiz(f): 6:29am On Jan 22, 2018
good for them naa...
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by opribo(m): 7:21am On Jan 22, 2018
A man gains some respect and Goodwill when he marries a beautiful woman.

His status changes I his wife is educated, well mannered and has respect for herself and others and finally the man lives longer.

On the other hand if the wife is ugly, short always nagging, has no manners, half educated or no education at all and to seal it all has no love. The man is dead already even though he is still breathing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by dreamworld: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2018
Why is It that after some times of living together, husband and wife Start looking alike, like they are siblings

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by managersam: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2018
Cute

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by greatme2good(f): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2018
Threebear:
I remember back in 2008 ,when his wife used to follow him to set grin
Yul sha is an unrepentant womaniser and she constantly on his case, even measured the time he was allowed to kiss an actress.
Good times

I'm wondering if you live with them though.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by FrankTalk1: 9:23am On Jan 22, 2018
Beautiful pics. I pray this marriage and love keeps soaring and last forever!
Igbo amaka. Igbo amaka. Igbo amaka.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by hollywater: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by Dsholla: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2018
So what now?
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by condralbedez: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2018
yul my Manny.... lovely wife u got thr
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by Rigel95(m): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2018
Even bread of #150 cannot satisfy someone in this Buhari's regime.

9 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by rossyc(f): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2018
greatme2good:

I'm wondering if you live with them though.
My dear ask him o.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by showghan(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2018
No be dis mumu wan turn president abi na governor that time?

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by princechurchill(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2018
After seeing how this actresses kiss in movies i don't think i can marry one
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by Icecomrade: 9:34am On Jan 22, 2018
13YEARS
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by potent5(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2018
This dude voice eh! The voice alone can make you want to watch all his movies!

9 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by oshe11: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2018
I have seen the WIFE but still looking for the BEAUTIFUL

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by funmilade4real(m): 9:39am On Jan 22, 2018
Rigel95:
Even bread of #150 cannot satisfy someone in this Buhari's regime.

How that one take enter this thread?
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:41am On Jan 22, 2018
Her eye brow and choice of lipstick though (black eyepencil on lips), looks like yarinya makeup but she is actually beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by Emeralddan(f): 9:41am On Jan 22, 2018
lol the wife front hair Ehn, no be small chop e chop
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by funmilade4real(m): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2018
oshe11:
I have seen the WIFE but still looking for the BEAUTIFUL
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures by diaplo22: 9:44am On Jan 22, 2018
Kobicove:
Lovely couple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Carries Dija's Son [PICS] / Gedoni And Khafi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram. / Basketmouth Makes London Metro Newspaper (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.