Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency (14126 Views)

Mimi Adzape Shares Pants As Campaign Souvenirs (Photos) / APC, Governors, Ministers Oppose Amaechi As Buhari’s Campaign DG For 2019 / Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by CampuChan: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
The presidency has reacted to reports that the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi had been appointed as Director-General for President Buhari’s campaign for 2019.

Presidential spokesman, Femi Adesina, described the reports as mere rumour.
Adesina told State House correspondents in Abuja on Sunday that the president had not decided to run for re-election

He said: “I believe that things like Director-General will come when you have become a candidate. If the president steps into the fray now, he’s an aspirant just like any other aspirant.

“Having a Director-General comes when you become a candidate of the party.’’

On whether Buhari will embrace the Nelson Mandela option of four-year single term, Adesina said it was the constitutional right of the President to run or not to run.
“Of course, this is a democracy. People will always have a right to their opinion. You know one thing about democracy is that there is multiplicity of opinion.

“So, those who believe in the Mandela option, it is their right. And it is also the right of the president to run or not to run. So, you don’t abridge the right of anybody under a democracy.

“You cannot start a race until the whistle is blown. So, when he blows the whistle and say ‘yes, this is my ambition,’ then, the race starts”.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/21/buhari-not-appoint-amaechi-campaign-dg-presidency/

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by CampuChan: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
So Amaechi was freelancing?
Buhari knows in his heart he can't win a free and fair election.
Zahra Buhari joined her mum today against Buhari and his cabal. (check her twitter timeline)

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by Firefire(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Fraudulent liars

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by Firefire(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
Waiting for the zone-bs posts...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
APC the deceit is too much please Change! .... The next Government should ban burukutu and label it toxic

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
He is bound to fail to the eventual PDP candidate

25 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by proeast(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lol, confusion in the enemy camp. He whom the gods want to kill, they first... buhari is a bastard, his end would be the most miserable of any African ruler ever.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by dukie25: 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Buhari may not contest next year's election, am sure he knows he will lose.
And when we say Buhari is the worst ever president people think we're lying.

Buhari is so bad that even his own wife and daughter are openly campaigning against him.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by pauljumbo: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nigerian is burning with killings everywhere
These clowns are busy campaigning

POLITICIANS ARE HEARTLESS

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by aolawale025: 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
This would greatly deflate ameachi's ego. Wike would be full of laughter

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
So Communications Minister Shittu was also lying cheesy cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by coolitempa(f): 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Mr President, it does not matter whether you chose Amaechi or not but I find it difficult to support your re-election based on your performance which has quite clearly been poor. And if Atiku becomes the candidate for PDP, then I will simply withdraw from voting either of you. Enough is enough.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by HisSexcellency(m): 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
We all know that the dullar.d is going for a second term. So enough of the gimmicks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by LessNoise: 1:11am On Jan 22, 2018
JUBRIN IS COMING BACK FOR A SECOND TERM NIGERIANS KNOW THIS WE ONLY NEED A BETTER CANDIDATE TO SEND HIM PACKING

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by nairavsdollars(f): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2018
Adesina is big time ediot

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by ChangetheChange: 8:49am On Jan 22, 2018
The fear of Buhari's inevitable defeat has gripped the presidency and the cabal

Quote me :

The cabal are now trying to impose El Rufai as APC Presidential candidate which is their plan B, but that will lead to the total disintegration of of APC, the likes of Tinubu, South West APC, Kwankwaso,Rochas will reject El Rufai and they will all dump APC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by ChangetheChange: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2018
Wike and uche Secondus laughing and dancing at Amaechi right now

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by joystickextend1(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2018
okay

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by Angelb4: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2018
Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by oshe11: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2018
I just pray whatever is gonna happen in this government does not AFFECT ME AND ANY OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Because I still cant phantom why Zahra and Aisha made those statement but sometime tsunamic is about to happen......

TOMORROW IS INDEED PREGNANT

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by three: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2018
Na today?

Na Buhari appoint am d first time?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by Caspian22(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2018
wetin concern us
Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by nawtyme: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2018
Always telling lies. I am still surprised they have not said Aisha's Twitter account was hacked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by Phygo(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2018
Amechi just comeback PDP. Nothing spoil, after all na win win affair for you.

You sure say jibril no go return.
Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by Built2last: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2018
ok
Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by Mrfemi1: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2018
ChangetheChange:
[b]The fear of Buhari's inevitable defeat has gripped the presidency and the cabal both options don't benefit us.

Quote me :
Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by LMAyedun(m): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2018
Buhari must GO!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by condralbedez: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2018
Firefire:
Waiting for the zone-bs posts...
waiting for sarkki and his crew member.... They don't disappoint messing themselves up

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency by tobylaw35: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2018
I think he should run...i mean run back to daura

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti State Government Sacks Perm Sec Over ‘fraudulent’ Employment / I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja / Buhari: No Election Winner Will Be Denied His Mandate, Irrespective Of Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.