Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,778 members, 7,806,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc (8911 Views)

Accessing Your Undisputable Rights In God; Prosperity, Healing, Etc - Video / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by hisinkship(m): 12:00am On Jan 22, 2018
NOTE:- Remember that the Gift is not for childsplay, immediately you receive the Gift make sure you join our team for Kingdom Purpose, partially working for him or fulltime if not it would be lost and might be forever.

Acts 2:17 the last days,' God says, 'I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams. OPEN TO ALL INCLUDING YOU.

Should be done with Faith. Short Prayers without Fasting, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm & 9pm (5 times a day for 3 days)

1. You will call on the Holy Name ELOHIM JAHGAH 7 times - it means (God the Trinity - Name that unites The Father, Son & Holy Spirit)
2. Immediately after, pray to God in the name of Jesus without fasting ask for the Gift of the Holy Spirit, Prophecy, Dreaming, Visioning, Healing, Miracles and even Real Tongues (just ask for all together he knows the one best for you).
3. You surely will get one unfailingly but make sure you do it with all your heart.
4. That's all but you can extend it to 7 days if you feel you still want more from God.
5. Contact us before or after you receive the said gift, so you can join the team for Kingdom Purpose, partially working for him or fulltime if not it would be lost and might be forever.
6. Pls don't joke with that holy name.

Thank You

S.A Omotade-Sparks
081-7922-1947

3 Likes

Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by hisinkship(m): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2018
I forgot to add that it can also be used to ask for any-other thing in life aside from the gift of the spirit, the Good part about it is that God will reveal to you if you are praying amiss or if He desires to give it to you and why.
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by CHARLYX9: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
hisinkship:
I forgot to add that it can also be used to ask for any-other thing in life aside from the gift of the spirit, the Good part about it is that God will reveal to you if you are praying amiss or if He desires to give it to you and why.
please your number is not going.
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by hisinkship(m): 2:52am On May 10, 2018
CHARLYX9:
please your number is not going.

My number is 08179221947

1 Like

Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by M0ron: 4:15am On May 10, 2018
hisinkship:
NOTE:- Remember that the Gift is not for childsplay, immediately you receive the Gift make sure you join our team for Kingdom Purpose, partially working for him or fulltime if not it would be lost and might be forever.

Acts 2:17 the last days,' God says, 'I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams. OPEN TO ALL INCLUDING YOU.

Should be done with Faith. Short Prayers without Fasting, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm & 9pm (5 times a day for 3 days)

1. You will call on the Holy Name ELOHIM JAHGAH 7 times - it means (God the Trinity - Name that unites The Father, Son & Holy Spirit)
2. Immediately after, pray to God in the name of Jesus without fasting ask for the Gift of the Holy Spirit, Prophecy, Dreaming, Visioning, Healing, Miracles and even Real Tongues (just ask for all together he knows the one best for you).
3. You surely will get one unfailingly but make sure you do it with all your heart.
4. That's all but you can extend it to 7 days if you feel you still want more from God.
5. Contact us before or after you receive the said gift, so you can join the team for Kingdom Purpose, partially working for him or fulltime if not it would be lost and might be forever.
6. Pls don't joke with that holy name.

Thank You

S.A Omotade-Sparks
080-2072-2027

Rituals
Rituals
Rituals

What's the scriptural basis?

1 Like

Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by hisinkship(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2018
Lord please forgive your son for his blasphemy.
Listen son I am a Man of God that will send you to God not be an intermediary because nobody is meant to be a grand son of God, We all have access to the throne of grace.

He loves you so much okay, and i cant love you less

I had a testimony two days ago of a friend who told me He tried it out and saw
1. He saw in a revelation lots of Angels blowing trumpets in the sky and I was behind him when he was so amazed he brought out his phone and said He wants to take a snapshot of the Angels and I told Him in the revelation that the Pictures were already there, then He opened his phone and behold they were there in his phone.

- I don't care about revelation of pictures of Angels being in his phone, what i care the most is the Angels rejoicing over one real soul won back to heaven. - I must add that if you are a so called christian and you dont have similar encounters once in 2-3months pls kindly check your christianity its fake because God will always want to reassure you He is still with you. Most people only dream about winning contracts, blessings, money based revelations. Your God is Mammon (The Spirit of Money) which has called many who think they are called by God .

No. 2 In another occasion He said he also saw a very bright light beaming close to him and he heard a voice behind the light saying open your mouth and thereafter the light entered into him through his mouth, which reminds me of a similar example in the bible where He was told to open his mouth to eat a book.

Just understand that God still loves you no matter what you say or think, if you don't understand or not interested just walk away.

I Love you also anyway.

M0ron:

Rituals
Rituals
Rituals

What's the scriptural basis?
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by sKeetz(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2018
Seems legit.
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by hisinkship(m): 5:43pm On May 12, 2018
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

sKeetz:
Seems legit.
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by Primesky(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2018
The bible never told us to do this. Jesus never taught us to pray like this. Where did you get this from?. There are no formulas for getting anything from God except, sincerely repent from your sins, genuinely seek God forgiveness and accept His son Jesus Christ then passionately ask whatever you want Him to give to you in the name of Jesus Christ.

Again, when God has given to any man a gift or a blessing, I do not think He takes it back. It may become ineffectual or inactive but to take it back, I don't know of that.

May be the OP can show us biblical references to back up this formula and where the name JAHGAH came from.

2 Likes

Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by hisinkship(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2018
God revealed himself as God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Later He said He is "I am that I am", He came as the Son Jesus Christ, and as the Holy Spirit (Parakletos as called in Greek and Rauch in Hebrew).

He thereafter made us understand that eyes has not seen mouth has not yet heard what God has in stock for us.
Most time we forget that Jesus is the WAY the reveal more of the Father and He is not the DESTINATION but the Father, Yes you pray in the name of Jesus to who, to the Father and unlike us Jesus never made the mistake of not including "IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER", He also said Pray like this Our Father who art in Heaven HALLOW BE THY NAME ---

Ask yourself that question What is that Name of the Father - we only just say it as a sentence or recitation, as a Son wouldnt you want to know your Fathers Name? Secondly after the Bible days has God stopped revealing himself or do you believe that we already have all we need to know about our FATHER.

Now let me shock you in regards to Revelation 3vs12 "HIM THAT OVERCOMMETH... I WILL WRITE UPON HIM THE NAME OF MY FATHER...NAME OF THE NEW JERUSALEM AND MY (CHRIST'S) NEW NAME"

I ask again its in your bible not only in mine, What is the Name of the Father that will be written on Us and what is the new name of Christ and moreso there will be A NEW NAME OF CHRIST?

Rev3vs12 is ELOHIM JAHGAH believe it or not its one name that Unites the Father, Son and the Holyspirit.

Work with God based on Personal Encounter and Revelation not by Tradition of My parents go to church, i must go or my Pastor said.
You are not a grand son of God okay.

Let me tell u alittle about me, I have seen Heaven several time to the point i prayed to God for 14 years to take my life because you can't visit heaven the way i did and not desire to be there because this world is RAG soaked in MUD and dropped in a SHITHOLE compared to HEAVEN. Despite the fact God has appeared and said i should stop the prayer i still desire it strongly because as people desire to go to America, my own desired location is heaven.

Christ himself has appeared to me several introducing himself as Emmanuel

So son just hold on to what you've heard but as for me I am a Testifier because I have not only heard I have seen and beheld his glory.
Thanks

Primesky:
The bible never told us to do this. Jesus never taught us to pray like this. Where did you get this from?. There are no formulas for getting anything from God except, sincerely repent from your sins, genuinely seek God forgiveness and accept His son Jesus Christ then passionately ask whatever you want Him to give to you in the name of Jesus Christ.

Again, when God has given to any man a gift or a blessing, I do not think He takes it back. It may become ineffectual or inactive but to take it back, I don't know of that.

May be the OP can show us biblical references to back up this formula and where the name JAHGAH came from.
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by ogbright: 9:18pm On May 12, 2018
@Op, I have the convintion within me that the spirit of God is with you. The way God reveals him self to one person is quite different from the other.

He can reveal any thing to any body he wishes. There shouldn't be a norm for that. Its a personal encounter hence the need to have personal relationship with God.
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 12, 2018
I perceive you are from white garment church!
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by Primesky(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2018
hisinkship:
God revealed himself as God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Later He said He is "I am that I am", He came as the Son Jesus Christ, and as the Holy Spirit (Parakletos as called in Greek and Rauch in Hebrew).

He thereafter made us understand that eyes has not seen mouth has not yet heard what God has in stock for us.
Most time we forget that Jesus is the WAY the reveal more of the Father and He is not the DESTINATION but the Father, Yes you pray in the name of Jesus to who, to the Father and unlike us Jesus never made the mistake of not including "IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER", He also said Pray like this Our Father who art in Heaven HALLOW BE THY NAME ---

Ask yourself that question What is that Name of the Father - we only just say it as a sentence or recitation, as a Son wouldnt you want to know your Fathers Name? Secondly after the Bible days has God stopped revealing himself or do you believe that we already have all we need to know about our FATHER.

Now let me shock you in regards to Revelation 3vs12 "HIM THAT OVERCOMMETH... I WILL WRITE UPON HIM THE NAME OF MY FATHER...NAME OF THE NEW JERUSALEM AND MY (CHRIST'S) NEW NAME"

I ask again its in your bible not only in mine, What is the Name of the Father that will be written on Us and what is the new name of Christ and moreso there will be A NEW NAME OF CHRIST?

Rev3vs12 is ELOHIM JAHGAH believe it or not its one name that Unites the Father, Son and the Holyspirit.

Work with God based on Personal Encounter and Revelation not by Tradition of My parents go to church, i must go or my Pastor said.

Let me tell u alittle about me, I have seen Heaven several time to the point i prayed to God for 14 years to take my life because you can't visit heaven the way i did and not desire to be there because this world is RAG soaked in MUD and dropped in a SHITHOLE compared to HEAVEN. Despite the fact God has appeared and said i should stop the prayer i still desire it strongly because as people desire to go to America, my own desired location is heaven.

So son just hold on to what you've heard but as for me I am a Testifier because I have not only heard I have seen and beheld his glory.
Thanks

Hmm... I respect your personal convictions though. Jesus appearing to you is not so much of an issue here. I have had my own personal experience likewise many others. The issue is making sure the one who appears is the real one, from the Father. From personal experience, I can tell you there are many Jesus today who are not the real one and they can also claim Emmanuel. Prophet Mohammed A
also claimed to have been visited by an angel of God and claims his messages where from God. They look religiously correct but you see the contradictions with the very character of God. I don't know if you tested that Jesus with 1 John 4:1-3. I don't care who you are claiming whatever, you must pass that test, the real Jesus and His angels, will not object to that either.

Fake Jesus and angels are appearing these days to people and claiming and preaching new doctrines all over the place. In fact, one made the bible so sweet that if the Holy spirit didn't help me I would have taken everything he was saying. Now I'm not saying you saw a fake Jesus, no!. The point is that we must be careful in these last days. That's why I'm questioning you. I haven't seen this kind of prayer before. So I should seriously question it.

My suggestion is, let everyone ask the Holy Spirit to guide and enlighten him/her before trying out this prayer method. The God I know does not deal in short cuts. The Holy Spirit teaches and helps us to pray, so He can validate this prayer for us to make as well before we go ahead please!. Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by hisinkship(m): 10:42pm On May 12, 2018
As a man falls in love with a woman so i fell in love with my church even to my own discomfort that God once appeared to me and said "Can you love my church more than me" - I was born a Celestian, and had seen the difference in the heavenly celestial church and the one on earth (don't care what anyone says about that) I met God in celestial church of christ and in one occassion, I had a revelation where I was working with a youth towards a very mighty tree and from afar we saw a frog hoping & climbing the tree horizontally, then I got close to the tree with the youth who was following me and we both climbed the tree to the topmost branch, thereafter two being as tall from the ground, up to the top of the tree came close and asked us if we saw any frog come this way, I replied by saying yes but all of a sudden we saw the frog coming down from the tree hoping as if it were on a vertical plane then the two men stood still afraid like dead bodies but the frog got to the floor and started climbing the leaders body, went underneath he's cloth and all of a sudden I saw the frog come out of his mouth with blood allover then something that hunts me till today happen.

The leader or person in front whom the frog came out of his mouth stretched a stone to me and said "This frog has killed me, take this stone and make sure you kill all the frogs in the world" and immediately i received the stone that scene removed itself and with the stone in my hand i saw the world rotating like in the movies and to my amazement i saw millions of frogs crulling up the world and they covered up the light of the world, then I woke up.

MY QUESTION TO YOU IS WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THIS REVELATION I RECEIVED IN 2004 (MY COMMISSIONING) WHICH THE LORD HAS PREPARED ME SO ON FOR 14 YRS NOW AND STARTING THIS YEAR??

THAT STONE THAT REPRESENTED DAN2VS34,35 AND 44,45.

Primesky:

Hmm... I respect your personal convictions though. Jesus appearing to you is not so much of an issue here. I have had my own personal experience likewise many others. The issue is making sure the one who appears is the real one, from the Father. From personal experience, I can tell you there are many Jesus today who are not the real one and they can also claim Emmanuel. Prophet Mohammed A
also claimed to have been visited by an angel of God and claims his messages where from God. They look religiously correct but you see the contradictions with the very character of God. I don't know if you tested that Jesus with 1 John 4:1-3. I don't care who you are claiming whatever, you must pass that test, the real Jesus and His angels, will not object to that either.

Fake Jesus and angels are appearing these days to people and claiming and preaching new doctrines all over the place. In fact, one made the bible so sweet that if the Holy spirit didn't help me I would have taken everything he was saying. Now I'm not saying you saw a fake Jesus, no!. The point is that we must be careful in these last days. That's why I'm questioning you. I haven't seen this kind of prayer before. So I should seriously question it.

My suggestion is, let everyone ask the Holy Spirit to guide and enlighten him/her before trying out this prayer method. The God I know does not deal in short cuts. The Holy Spirit teaches and helps us to pray, so He can validate this prayer for us to make as well before we go ahead please!. Shalom.

Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by Primesky(m): 11:49pm On May 12, 2018
hisinkship:
As a man falls in love with a woman so i fell in love with my church even to my own discomfort that God once appeared to me and said "Can you love my church more than me" - I was born a Celestian, and had seen the difference in the heavenly celestial church and the one on earth (don't care what anyone says about that) I met God in celestial church of christ and in one occassion, I had a revelation where I was working with a youth towards a very mighty tree and from afar we saw a frog hoping & climbing the tree horizontally, then I got close to the tree with the youth who was following me and we both climbed the tree to the topmost branch, thereafter two being as tall from the ground, up to the top of the tree came close and asked us if we saw any frog come this way, I replied by saying yes but all of a sudden we saw the frog coming down from the tree hoping as if it were on a vertical plane then the two men stood still afraid like dead bodies but the frog got to the floor and started climbing the leaders body, went underneath he's cloth and all of a sudden I saw the frog come out of his mouth with blood allover then something that hunts me till today happen.

The leader or person in front whom the frog came out of his mouth stretched a stone to me and said "This frog has killed me, take this stone and make sure you kill all the frogs in the world" and immediately i received the stone that scene removed itself and with the stone in my hand i saw the world rotating like in the movies and to my amazement i saw millions of frogs crulling up the world and they covered up the light of the world, then I woke up.

MY QUESTION TO YOU IS WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THIS REVELATION I RECEIVED IN 2004 (MY COMMISSIONING) WHICH THE LORD HAS PREPARED ME SO ON FOR 14 YRS NOW AND STARTING THIS YEAR??

Bro I respect your convictions. But don't forget we have Christians of different levels of faith here on this forum. Just as you said, you were prepared for 14years. Imagine a Christian who is one month old reading your post innocently with that new vibrancy and hunger to grow. The devil will capitalize on this to bring in very subtle additions and say after all the other Christian also did the same thing or had the same experience. The best approach is to direct them to the Holy Spirit to guide them because the devil will never leave a loop hole no matter how small in a bid to deceive man.

The devil can quote the Bible more than any preacher today, he knows the bible more than any man, so we depend on the scriptures and not just our visions and appearances, and when we do have these visions, they must agree with scriptures, else, we set them aside. The devil can appear as an angel too, and claim to be from God. He can also show you beautiful places in dreams and visions. After all, he did the same thing to Jesus as well. The devil can tell 95% truth with just 5% subtle lie. Only the decerning will identify it as a lie.

Also, God may show you somethings and say, this is for your personal consumption, based on your level of faith, you could understand it well but another believer may not do so well.

So, with all these bro., I suggest you let the reader ask the Holy Spirit guide him/her before making that prayer. Since it wasn't expressly indicated in the scriptures, let the Spirit of God teach us the truth about it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by orunto27: 6:14am On May 13, 2018
Fear as in being patient with God. Faith in The Faith and Praying without relenting. And you will see God and receive Messages to spread.
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by mabea: 6:48am On May 13, 2018
ogbright:
@Op, I have the convintion within me that the spirit of God is with you. The way God reveals him self to one person is quite different from the other.

He can reveal any thing to any body he wishes. There shouldn't be a norm for that. Its a personal encounter hence the need to have personal relationship with God.

Do not be deceived. Anything that is not bible based is not of God. No matter how God appears to you it must be scripturally proven.

The gift of God is without repentance, it is given to you but you will need to activate it through prayers and kingdom advancement endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by hisinkship(m): 8:40am On May 13, 2018
John16vs12-14 - Summary God has much to still say to us. Do you think you already have knowledge of the fullness of his Glory?
1Cor3vs2
1Cor2vs9,

John 5vs39 tells you the slim but huge difference of relying souly on the scripture and not building a relationship of Personal Encounter.

Most importantly the effect of despising Prophesy and Revelations are that we live clueless, and the people perish.

[b]
Many of us dont know that many bible prophesies have manifested themselves and in what dates, like the Beast, Dragon, the Lamblike Dragon (Antichrist) the Image of the Beast (Paper Money as Universal Legal Tender btw 1914-1933) and its 666 especially has been manifested in our world (Rev13), also that the world has seen the first 3 seals opened and we are in the time of the Fourth seal (Rev6vs7) which started on January 20th 2017 (Trumps Inauguration day) and that the next 3 seals will come fast, also that there is a Messianic Kingdom (system of government) to come which is to take over power from all World powers one by one, and that our world according to the beast and He's schemes has programmed our World for self annihilation and destruction before 2040 (Now being the Perfect time for God's Kingdom to step in according to Dan2vs34,35 &44,45) after 14 years of preparation, Also God planned 7000 years just like 7 days for Man's Rest ie 3000 years before Solomon built the temple, in 960 BC plus 2018 years after Christ (3000+960+2018= 5978) from 6000 to 7000 (1000 years of the reign of the Messiah) so before 6000 which is around 12 to 22 years from now the END of World power must come and the Amageddon in between. WAKE UP CHILDREN THIS ARE THE INFORMATIONS THE DEVILS DOESNT WANT YOU TO KNOW using and Paul said, and John so and so says to deceive us whereas we are meant to know what GOD has to say for Today, Tommorow and the Future[/b]

We have a demonic standard today that was passed on from the Antichrist nation who selected special books to their own favour because of politics and fear of its effect on them, (Why would they remove The Apocrypha's especially the 2nd Esdras that we have in the Yellow backed "GOOD NEWS Bible" ) that we even value the English 66 Bible books more than the huge scrolls of more than 200 books that make up the Hebrew (Original) compilations.

But still the Antichrist Nations can't bypass the Spirit of God, who can choose to reveal the whole scrolls from beginning of time to the end in one week (just like it did to moses) and even the future plans of God to someone who has never even opened the scripture for once or someone that doesnt even know about Him, using the foolish things of the world to conform with the wise.

My message is that Today's doctrine teaches you that you can't be better than those in the Bible oppose to what Christ (The greatest of them) said that we will do greater things than him. I remember one revelations where the Lord said "Where are my watchers, my people have been carried away by the spirit of mammon that they are not concerned about WATCHING THE TIME"

Do you know what time in bible futuristic history we are in today lol we might just say we are in the endtime but where in the endtime.
I am graced but also because I loved God with all my heart, seeking to die and go to his kingdom over this earth (thats what he meant when he said seeking the Kingdom First)

I Love you son because you are my responsibility.
I am in direct competition and battle with the Devil everyday not with any MAN over the state of humanity even thou the devil uses humans as shields.

If i dont die early, I will not only take over power from Nigerian President but from the World Powers because its time for God's Kingdom to start its spread out. The stone that i was given in my dream which is in Dan2vs34,35 and 44,45 is called INKRESTATION ... One United Universal Household aimed at Uniting the Global Divides. God introduces a New System of Government to the World and I wish to start with Nigeria before it spreads out --- We have a World to save. Yes it is a suicide mission but I am already dead before now.

If I Remain alive My duty and calling is to save the World from self destruction and establish God's New Order.
If you would like to join in please reach me up. We have a world to save.
Whatsapp and Call 081-7922-1947

mabea:
Do not be deceived. Anything that is not bible based is not of God. No matter how God appears to you it must be scripturally proven.

The gift of God is without repentance, it is given to you but you will need to activate it through prayers and kingdom advancement endeavours.

Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by hisinkship(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2018
You talk like a mathematician, How do you know when its the devil training the person as oppose to the Holy Spirit.
I am leading people to God the Trinity (Father, Son and Holyspirit together) and you think the devil can stand that.

My concern son is that you should allow the devil use you also.
One major thing you need to know about the real ones as many are called and few are chosen is that the few focus on Heaven and Endtime but the Many focus on prosperity, riches, wealth, money, success (different words for the same thing called VANITY)

You might choose to live in your own world but as for me I must carry my cross to the end.

Anyway God loves you, therefore I cant love you less.

Primesky:

Bro I respect your convictions. But don't forget we have Christians of different levels of faith here on this forum. Just as you said, you were prepared for 14years. Imagine a Christian who is one month old reading your post innocently with that new vibrancy and hunger to grow. The devil will capitalize on this to bring in very subtle additions and say after all the other Christian also did the same thing or had the same experience. The best approach is to direct them to the Holy Spirit to guide them because the devil will never leave a loop hole no matter how small in a bid to deceive man.

The devil can quote the Bible more than any preacher today, he knows the bible more than any man, so we depend on the scriptures and not just our visions and appearances, and when we do have these visions, they must agree with scriptures, else, we set them aside. The devil can appear as an angel too, and claim to be from God. He can also show you beautiful places in dreams and visions. After all, he did the same thing to Jesus as well. The devil can tell 95% truth with just 5% subtle lie. Only the decerning will identify it as a lie.

Also, God may show you somethings and say, this is for your personal consumption, based on your level of faith, you could understand it well but another believer may not do so well.

So, with all these bro., I suggest you let the reader ask the Holy Spirit guide him/her before making that prayer. Since it wasn't expressly indicated in the scriptures, let the Spirit of God teach us the truth about it. Thank you.
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by M0ron: 3:13pm On May 13, 2018
hisinkship:
Lord please forgive your son for his blasphemy.
Listen son I am a Man of God that will send you to God not be an intermediary because nobody is meant to be a grand son of God, We all have access to the throne of grace.

He loves you so much okay, and i cant love you less

I had a testimony two days ago of a friend who told me He tried it out and saw
1. He saw in a revelation lots of Angels blowing trumpets in the sky and I was behind him when he was so amazed he brought out his phone and said He wants to take a snapshot of the Angels and I told Him in the revelation that the Pictures were already there, then He opened his phone and behold they were there in his phone.

- I don't care about revelation of pictures of Angels being in his phone, what i care the most is the Angels rejoicing over one real soul won back to heaven. - I must add that if you are a so called christian and you dont have similar encounters once in 2-3months pls kindly check your christianity its fake because God will always want to reassure you He is still with you. Most people only dream about winning contracts, blessings, money based revelations. Your God is Mammon (The Spirit of Money) which has called many who think they are called by God .

No. 2 In another occasion He said he also saw a very bright light beaming close to him and he heard a voice behind the light saying open your mouth and thereafter the light entered into him through his mouth, which reminds me of a similar example in the bible where He was told to open his mouth to eat a book.

Just understand that God still loves you no matter what you say or think, if you don't understand or not interested just walk away.

I Love you also anyway.

I don't need forgiveness for calling other garbage
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by Primesky(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2018
hisinkship:
You talk like a mathematician, How do you know when its the devil training the person as oppose to the Holy Spirit.
I am leading people to God the Trinity (Father, Son and Holyspirit together) and you think the devil can stand that.

My concern son is that you should allow the devil use you also.
One major thing you need to know about the real ones as many are called and few are chosen is that the few focus on Heaven and Endtime but the Many focus on prosperity, riches, wealth, money, success (different words for the same thing called VANITY)

You might choose to live in your own world but as for me I must carry my cross to the end.

Anyway God loves you, therefore I cant love you less.

Sorry sir, what do you mean by 'son', I thought you're a fellow child/son/servant of God like me. Please, explain on what premise you're applying that son, are you implying I'm your son or something else, don't be offended, I just want to know. Thanks.

Secondly, I agree we have to lead people to God, but it must be by the guidance of the Holy Spirit and everything must be according to scriptures.

If a child is always ferried home from school with a white coloured Prado Jeep by a particular driver, and the Father of the child tells it and the school authority to always and only follow this particular driver with this particular white Prado jeep. If another driver comes up tomorrow with a black Prado jeep to ferry the child, shouldn't that child be wary of going with that?. At that point, it doesn't matter if the driver Knows the child's house address, claims to know the father of the child or is a friend of the father. A specific instruction has been given regarding how the child should be ferried home. Anything else is a waste of time and reaks of deception. That's exactly the kind if thing playing out here. Given this senerio, shouldn't the Father of child be called to address the matter before the child can be carried home. No body said you are taken the child to the bush, we know you are taken the child to its father's house, good and fine, but the father's consent must be sort, simple!.

1 Like

Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by hisinkship(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2018
Ask google what genesis one says in hebrew then u knw who the father is it says "In d beginning ELOHIM created the heaven & d earth... ELOHIM there is a plural word and they wish they knew why he God is pluralized. ELOHIM JAHGAH was the one in the beginning 3 in one together then after Man was sent out of d garden He withdrew then splitted d trio into dispensations of d Father, Son and d Holy Spirit, then the 3 in one ELOHIM JAHGAH is the one for the endtime judgment with christ fronting in that new name of Christ ELOHIM JAHGAH as d fullness of d God head REV3VS12

If u knw ur bibke very well u will knw that demons cant bear the name ELOHIM also JAH is not strange.

Primesky:

Sorry sir, what do you mean by 'son', I thought you're a fellow child/son/servant of God like me. Please, explain on what premise you're applying that son, are you implying I'm your son or something else, don't be offended, I just want to know. Thanks.

Secondly, I agree we have to lead people to God, but it must be by the guidance of the Holy Spirit and everything must be according to scriptures.

If a child is always ferried home from school with a white coloured Prado Jeep by a particular driver, and the Father of the child tells it and the school authority to always and only follow this particular driver with this particular white Prado jeep. If another driver comes up tomorrow with a black Prado jeep to ferry the child, shouldn't that child be wary of going with that?. At that point, it doesn't matter if the driver Knows the child's house address, claims to know the father of the child or is a friend of the father. A specific instruction has been given regarding how the child should be ferried home. Anything else is a waste of time and reaks of deception. That's exactly the kind if thing playing out here. Given this senerio, shouldn't the Father of child be called to address the matter before the child can be carried home. No body said you are taken the child to the bush, we know you are taken the child to its father's house, good and fine, but the father's consent must be sort, simple!.
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by Primesky(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2018
hisinkship:
Ask google what genesis one says in hebrew then u knw who the father is it says "In d beginning ELOHIM created the heaven & d earth... ELOHIM there is a plural word and they wish they knew why he God is pluralized. ELOHIM JAHGAH was the one in the beginning 3 in one together then after Man was sent out of d garden He withdrew then splitted d trio into dispensations of d Father, Son and d Holy Spirit, then the 3 in one ELOHIM JAHGAH is the one for the endtime judgment with christ fronting in that new name of Christ ELOHIM JAHGAH as d fullness of d God head REV3VS12

If u knw ur bibke very well u will knw that demons cant bear the name ELOHIM also JAH is not strange.

Hmm... I seriously have reservations with this new teachings. For me, I will always depend on the Holy Spirit and what is in the bible. I can't go wrong that way.

Thank you.

But you didn't answer my first question.
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by hisinkship(m): 10:42pm On May 13, 2018
The issue of son is becos i speak as his representative, like when a Vice President represents a President, He speakx in d name & on behalf of d President.

Secondly calling u son makes it easy for me to knw that i hv to forgive my SON no matter what he doez weda good or bad. Becos i always see a potential vibrant PAUL in every SAUL, no matter how wicked or bad that SAUL is

Therefore i say again SON

We both Love u whole heartedly.
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by IykeTurna(m): 12:32am On May 18, 2018
hisinkship:

Thanks

Please don't misquote the Bible in order to mislead people. Jesus Christ said "I have overcome the world" meaning that He has carried His cross, died on the cross, went to the grave, bruised the head of satan, defeated death, and took back the key of death and of the grave, and resurrected from the dead.

Rev3:12-13 is talking about the rewards that awaits (those who have finish running their race here on earth and are victorious) in the new Jerusalem (new heaven). Jesus said that those who overcome will become pillars(that is building materials) in the Temple of God in the new Jerusalem and a new name of God will be inscribed on them because they are already part of the building (pillars).

So how dear you(a mortal on earth) come here to say you have received the new name of God, when the Bible says no one knows the name or the meaning of the name that shall be revealed in heaven Rev19:11-14.

We all have had encounters with God and Jesus Christ, and yet it hasn't broken any Bible verse because the scripture cannot be broken John10:35

Any revelation or encounter that does not align to the scripture we should always apply 2 Corinthians 10:4-5
Primesky:

Hmm... I seriously have reservations with this new teachings. For me, I will always depend on the Holy Spirit and what is in the bible. I can't go wrong that way.

Thank you.

But you didn't answer my first question.
hisinkship:

Thanks

Please don't misquote the Bible in order to mislead people. Jesus Christ said "I have overcome the world" meaning that He has carried His cross, died on the cross, went to the grave, bruised the head of satan, defeated death, and took back the key of death and of the grave, and resurrected from the dead.

Rev3:12-13 is talking about the rewards that awaits (those who have finish running their race here on earth and are victorious) in the new Jerusalem (new heaven). Jesus said that those who overcome will become pillars(that is building materials) in the Temple of God in the new Jerusalem and a new name of God will be inscribed on them because they are already part of the building (pillars).

So how dear you(a mortal on earth) come here to say you have received the new name of God, when the Bible says no one knows the name or the meaning of the name that shall be revealed in heaven Rev19:11-14.

We all have had encounters with God and Jesus Christ, and yet it hasn't broken any Bible verse because the scripture cannot be broken John10:35

Any revelation or encounter that does not align to the scripture we should always apply 2 Corinthians 10:4-5

God is still God and will never change. If you chose to call Him a strange name, then that should be personal, don't come to the internet to tell people if they want spiritual gifts they should pray to God using your strange name in order to get rapid responds.

We can call Him "our heavenly Father ", which is more personal for a father to son relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by hisinkship(m): 1:37am On May 18, 2018
I am not a mortal neither are you, we became Celestially attached to the Heavenly Kingdon exactly when Christ died on the Cross of Calvary. We are graced differently. When you love God to the level that you can die for Him just like the 3 Hebrew Brothers, He is ready to reveal Himself totally to you.

Pls stop condemning yourself as being mere Mortal then the essence of the death of Christ upon your life is empty upon you.

Wake up God want you to know Him deeply. Dont let the devil deprive you of the Truth of your Sonship.
IykeTurna:

God is still God and will never change. If you chose to call Him a strange name, then that should be personal, don't come to the internet to tell people if they want spiritual gifts they should pray to God using your strange name in order to get rapid responds.

We can call Him "our heavenly Father ", which is more personal for a father to son relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by IykeTurna(m): 2:48am On May 18, 2018
hisinkship:
I am not a mortal neither are you, we became Celestially attached to the Heavenly Kingdon exactly when Christ died on the Cross of Calvary. We are graced differently. When you love God to the level that you can die for Him just like the 3 Hebrew Brothers, He is ready to reveal Himself totally to you.

Pls stop condemning yourself as being mere Mortal then the essence of the death of Christ upon your life is empty upon you.

Wake up God want you to know Him deeply. Dont let the devil deprive you of the Truth of your Sonship.

All the disciples of Jesus loved Him unto death, yet none of them including John that wrote the book of Revelation was revealed the new name of God.

Even great apostle Paul that was translated into the third heaven didn't come down with a new name for God.
And talking about mortality he went ahead and wrote;
1 Corinthians 15:54 KJV
So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

I am a mere mortal, all that I am and has been given to me is by grace, I don't deserved it neither am I worthy nor condemning myself as being a mortal.

And don't contradict yourself.
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by IykeTurna(m): 2:59am On May 18, 2018
We can call the Almighty God any name we like, and that is okay. But no one can come here to tell us that the new name of God according to Rev 3:12 has been revealed to him and therefore it is the fastest name or way to use in receiving spiritual gifts from God

We can't allow you to deceive others here

1 Like

Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by IykeTurna(m): 3:07am On May 18, 2018
hisinkship:

My question is Who is that man in white that handed you the stone
Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by M0ron: 4:07am On May 18, 2018
IykeTurna:
We can call the Almighty God any name we like, and that is okay. But no one can come here to tell us that the new name of God according to Rev 3:12 has been revealed to him and therefore it is the fastest name or way to use in receiving spiritual gifts from God

We can't allow you to deceive others here

Sheer stupidity bro that their authority is derived from dubious ‘visions’

1 Like

Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by Primesky(m): 10:31am On May 18, 2018
IykeTurna:

Very correct!.

There are no short cuts with God. What is in the bible is enough. If God reveals anything further, I don't think it will be contrary to what's already written.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc by IykeTurna(m): 11:01am On May 18, 2018
M0ron:

Sheer stupidity bro that their authority is derived from dubious ‘visions’

Thank God bro that you are seeing the kind of things this people are posting here, given Christianity a bad name.

God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recent Pentecostal Scandals / Are You A Christian If You Don't Believe Every Bible Story? / Catholic Church To Launch TV Station In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.