Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U (2100 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by owerriistson: 4:46am On Jan 22, 2018
This expression runs true due to a true lyf storie: Once had a friend called emeka who was still struggling as a man.... He had a fiancee whom he truly loved, but turns out she was cheating because emeka wasn't providing all her needs... True love doesn't exist, believe in true love at ur own peril .... I have a question? would someone who luvs U still cheat on U?

1 Like

Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:03am On Jan 22, 2018
angry

FALSE... Majority of men are ain't loyal too...Very seldom u can see them being honest and loving and supportive sha... cool
Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by MrRhymes101(m): 5:27am On Jan 22, 2018
She can get everything and still not be loyal... wedding MC

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by Kobicove(m): 5:31am On Jan 22, 2018
True...to a very large extent

1 Like

Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by owerriistson: 5:32am On Jan 22, 2018
queen... Most ladies hv cheating in their DNA ... its just dat they are more discreet about it

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by dollyjoy(f): 5:58am On Jan 22, 2018
How many ladies have you met before drawing your "conclusion" ??

1 Like

Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by Partnerbiz(f): 6:05am On Jan 22, 2018
are u sure?
Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 22, 2018
I agree. I agree because sex has a way of cementing our priorities and making us grounded.

A woman who has not allowed you access to the deepest part of her spirit, soul and body via genital penetration will not be fully invested in the relationship.

Only when a man and woman have had co.itus can the full extent of their relationship begin to become actualized. Without sex, a woman is still a friend to a man. Nothing can change that.

Women know this: when they are eager to cement a place in the man's heart, they offer sex; when they are not ready to commit fully to a relationship, they remember God said sex should be after marriage.

I laugh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by vanida6: 6:07am On Jan 22, 2018
Raiyell:
I agree
why?
Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by owerriistson: 6:13am On Jan 22, 2018
Lolz... a lot@ dollyjoy
Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by owerriistson: 6:14am On Jan 22, 2018
I dont need to meet ur entire village b/4 drawing inference
Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by KardinalZik(m): 6:23am On Jan 22, 2018
That's their default setting.
Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by apholaryn: 7:40am On Jan 22, 2018
[color=][/color]na lie...stp generalizing
Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by Harddiskng(m): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2018
owerriistson:
This expression runs true due to a true lyf storie: Once had a friend called emeka who was still struggling as a man.... He had a fiancee whom he truly loved, but turns out she was cheating because emeka wasn't providing all her needs... True love doesn't exist, believe in true love at ur own peril .... I have a question? would someone who luvs U still cheat on U?

Oga, she was cheating cuz she is a slut and a slut would always be a slut not because he wasn’t meeting her needs.

Is Emeka her father or mother or Her God to meet All her needs, besides marriage is team-work or does she expect to come on board and not bring anything to the table.

The answer to your question is No. Most of Us our forefathers had next to nothing but their women still stuck with them believing in their future. You can still find Ladies like that it’s just that they are going extinct wink

Note: Emeka needs to up the class of Ladies he surrounds himself with. There are Ladies that don’t need anything whatsoever from you, Just your love.

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by owerriistson: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
Some girls are just sluts wit capital "S".... Lack is no excuse to cheat such as its also not an excuse to steal.... cheats N robbers are in d same category cuz dey are dangerous specie
Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by Sierusvirus(m): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
No girl or woman can be loyal even if you give them the whole world.
It's in their DNA she must cheat on you.
Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Yes they can
Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by clitlicker: 1:17am On Jan 24, 2018
everybody is in a relationship for something .

it could be looks

it could be money

it could be great sex.

but because of the high level of poverty and hardship, i mostly about money in nigeria. i dont blame them.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by NaeChris: 1:26am On Jan 24, 2018
Fackiti.
Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by CaptainFM1: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
All of you....your gra gra remains 7hrs 10mins
Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by toujurs: 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
There are, but just 6%.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by toujurs: 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
QueenSuccubus:
angry

FALSE... Majority of men are ain't loyal too...Very seldom u can see them being honest and loving and supportive sha... cool

Men provide for the family, and should be loyal too undecided. Chrisbrown said it all

1 Like

Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by MufasaLion: 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Wrong!
Re: No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2022
owerriistson:
queen... Most ladies hv cheating in their DNA ... its just dat they are more discreet about it

Everyone is guilty of this, it's not a gender thing

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed On How To Handle This / The Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairaland Members, Looks Awesome / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.