Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc (3883 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by AGManuel: 5:14am On Jan 22, 2018
Hello house, am fresh out of youth service(nysc), pls wats d best business to do with my 70k savings.
Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by Jilo83(m): 5:27am On Jan 22, 2018
Get a land plant either maize/cassava or vegetables. Or u start dry cleaning service.

3 Likes

Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by structuredan(m): 5:52am On Jan 22, 2018
I partner with two companies the first one is multi concept u earn 1% daily Roi. The second company is an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amazon the biggest online store u earn 20% Roi every two weeks for 10months call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details

3 Likes

Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by dollyjoy(f): 5:54am On Jan 22, 2018
Jilo83:
Get a land plant either maize/cassava or vegetables. Or u start dry cleaning service.
He should get a Land with 70k?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by KardinalZik(m): 6:01am On Jan 22, 2018
AGManuel:
Hello house, am fresh out of youth service(nysc), pls wats d best business to do with my 70k savings.

MANY!
That's if you aren't feeling too big:

1. Farming - fish, vegetable, cereals.
2. Snacks - egg roll, fish pie etc.
3. Selling okrika
4. Selling fruits
5. Black market petrol/kero biz
6. Micro-scale red oil biz
7. Shoe making/tailoring, if you have the skills.
...AND THE LIST IS ENDLESS.
...just don't feel too big; never despise little beginings.

3 Likes

Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by Jilo83(m): 6:06am On Jan 22, 2018
dollyjoy:
He should get a Land with 70k?
It depend on his location. Here in my town, u can get farm land for free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by Adebayo994: 6:48am On Jan 22, 2018
Are you in need of a real and save investment? Then this is for you. Invest with an investment company of over 26 years of experience and earn 5% of your investment weekly. If you are in need of a save investment to invest your money then this is for you. Message me on WhatsApp for proof and details 0-7-0-3-3-8-5-1-5-0-1
Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by Adicsonbaba(m): 10:29am On Jan 22, 2018
Jilo83:

And where's ur town o
make I come collect free farm land
Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by allyrich(f): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2018
I have two companies I partner with one is investment & the other is based on products.Mail me allyberry44@gmail.com to give to details if interested
Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by balmofgilead: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2018
Jilo83:
How does one get a land for that amount esp in abuja.asking for myself pls
Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by Jilo83(m): 11:50am On Jan 22, 2018
Adicsonbaba:

And where's ur town o make I come collect free farm land
Igboho oyo state.

3 Likes

Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by Jilo83(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2018
balmofgilead:

How does one get a land for that amount esp in abuja.asking for myself pls
i don't its possible in abuja or Lagos.
Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by Futureinvestors(m): 6:16am On Jan 28, 2018
AGManuel:

My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by mymoneygrows(f): 6:38am On Jan 28, 2018
Op, if you know about crypto trading, do it. buy some good coins, hold it for some time, get a little margin of increase and sell.

Cassava or maize farming like some one pointed out is good but you have to do the labour yourself. lease a land. forget about the cities, get into the interior of any state you are, you can lease a land for a year at about 10k. buy improved seeds and pay for weeding if you cant afford herbicides.
Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by Mosesoly(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2018
Keep your money, learn a skill, you can learn laptop repair, while still searching for job, if you know the nitty gritty of it, you can start buying at cheaper rates and sell re sell,most guys will buy no tested, they fix it and re sell, this is what i did after nysc, instead of sleeping and waking up, then searching for job, it will only take you 6months if you are serious with it, with time you can also sell accessories, just forget about your certificate and stay humble, you won't be the first and last graduate learning a skill, this country has no plan for graduates, just hustle yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by Steemitlicensed(m): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2018
Enter cryptocurrency. And make cool cash hassle free. I can help you out
Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by Rubbiish(m): 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
mymoneygrows:
Op, if you know about crypto trading, do it. buy some good coins, hold it for some time, get a little margin of increase and sell.

Cassava or maize farming like some one pointed out is good but you have to do the labour yourself. lease a land. forget about the cities, get into the interior of any state you are, you can lease a land for a year at about 10k. buy improved seeds and pay for weeding if you cant afford herbicides.
Crypto is highly unstable & therefore not suitable for someone without another stable source of income...
Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by archangel1(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
AGManuel:
e-mail me : donkidoss@yahoo.com with 'show me a good wealth creation platform' for details.
Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by jaychubi: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
AGManuel:

U could only save 70k out of 19500 x 12 plus local allowance, dt was poor

I advice u learn a marketable skill in demand mobile phone repairing, laptop repairs, barbing etc
Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by solosolo111: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
structuredan:
I partner with two companies the first one is multi concept u earn 1.03 - 2.9% daily ROI. The second company is an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amason the biggest online store u earn 20% ROI every two weeks for 10months call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Nlanders beware of desperate scammers
Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by millionboi2: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
AGManuel:
God move man, just say buhari Don spoil tinz
Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by Futureinvestors(m): 7:58am On Feb 13, 2018
Jilo83:

Dear Investor,

I have a great proposal it requires a low startup capital.
Minimum investment capital is 25K.
Return On Investment:
15 Days Payout is 20%
30 Days Payout is 50%
Registration is #2,500

Only few slots are open.

*Note: Only a Single Registration is required - you can only increase your investment, reoccurring registration from same IP Address will be voided.

Contact us via:
Call/WhatsApp : +234.8.1.4.1.1.9.5.9.9.9*
Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by jimnozi: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2018
WHAT I WILL BE TEACHING YOU IS FOREX TRADING STRATEGY

Its is entirely free of charge

You can test this strategy with a demo trade and check maybe it really work.

contact me 07061941772. then will guide you through all the rest

Call or Whatsapp.
Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by structuredan(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
Rubbiish:

Crypto is highly unstable & therefore not suitable for someone without another stable source of income...
Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by structuredan(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
solosolo111:
Nlanders beware of desperate scammers
do not say what u don't know its ur type that push naive investors into the hands of potential scammers at the end of the day
Re: Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc by Ollymich1(m): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Jilo83:

Pls where is that I need land to plant o

(1) (Reply)

Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan / How Is Fixed Deposit Account In Nigerian Banks? / Advice On Making Money As An Undergraduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.