Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

Herdsmen Attack: Fayose Speaks On Burning Of Falae’s Farm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack: Fayose Speaks On Burning Of Falae’s Farm (459 Views)

Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari / Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC / Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Attack: Fayose Speaks On Burning Of Falae’s Farm by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 22, 2018
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose has reacted to the setting ablaze of a farm belonging to the former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Olu Falae by Fulani herdsmen.

It was reported yesterday that Fulani herdsmen invaded Falae’s farm, setting it on fire.

Reacting, Fayose said Chief Falae an elder statesman did not deserve such brutality from herdsmen.

Fayose further called on Buhari’s government to protect Nigerians from herdsmen.

On his twitter page, he wrote: “I sympathize with one of our leaders in Yorubaland, Chief Olu Falae on the reported burning of his farm by suspected herdsmen. I am worried about the incessant attacks on Chief Falae by herdsmen and govt should act decisively to curb the menace.

“If Chief Falae is still farming at his age, what he needs from govt and Nigerians is support, not destruction of his crops by herdsmen.

“Methinks govt at all levels should protect Nigerians, especially our elder statesmen from criminal elements like the herdsmen.”

http://ekitidefender.com/herdsmen-attack-fayose-speaks-burning-falaes-farm/

Lalasticlala Dominique Ishilove Mynd44

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Fayose Speaks On Burning Of Falae’s Farm by stefanweeks: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2018
Fayose the Reactor
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Fayose Speaks On Burning Of Falae’s Farm by abokibuhari: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2018
And if I say this man is greater than obasanjo and tinubu together with awolowo and abiola them go abuse me. But he they prove to us say he's fearless and capable to lead the Yoruba race unlike those animals that sold the right of their people and they still jilted them

It shall not be well for yusuf and jubril buhari

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Fayose Speaks On Burning Of Falae’s Farm by omowolewa: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2018
By the time this PMB's kinsmen are through with their actions, I hope food won't be costlier.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Fayose Speaks On Burning Of Falae’s Farm by princechurchill(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2018
Yoruba's eyes are beginning to see what Igbo's saw ahead i hope we find common ground and stand together
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Fayose Speaks On Burning Of Falae’s Farm by luvinhubby(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2018
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Obasanjo Blasted Buhari, APC, PDP / FG, States, Lgs Share N655bn / Full Text Of Apc’s Response To Obasanjo’s Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.