Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) (27887 Views)

Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2018
This Nigerian Man has shocked us all, After he shared a video of himself carrying a Huge Generator, with his teeth, In the video which has since gone viral the man named Olamilekan was seen walking with the Generator, as he lifted it, But this is not the first, we have seen the ones that carry cement with their teeth.. So this one is not that hard, right?

see more photos below!

Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by ebujany(m): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2018
undecided
Empty generator

Disclaimer: after due consultation, i have come to believe this is possible but only via African magic supported with African juju. Am now a believer, no more an atheist...in deed, there is jazz/ juju.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by jakD: 9:54am On Jan 22, 2018
ebujany:
undecided
Empty generator

Even with your two hands, could you have lifted it successfully above your kneels?
So please remain silence for the meantime!

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by jakD: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2018
Tension532:
i know it must be an afonja man

I thought mental disorder used to have a cure, why haven't you been cured since!

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by MrHistorian: 10:11am On Jan 22, 2018
Waiting Patiently for 'some myopic' Nigerians to use this to substantiate the efficacy of voodoo.

For all I kow,This might just be a trick - Ask me why?
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Phygo(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2018
Na mikano I de carry.
Simple thing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by hazan041(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2018
not a new thing I've seen people lifted a bag of rice with teeth and bag of cement as well
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by davibid: 10:13am On Jan 22, 2018
I think it's possible

Though I'm surprised shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2018
hit it again cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2018
So..... ? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2018
Fake cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by engrjosefz(m): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2018
It is real... He will lift it up then hold it with his teeth and support the weight with the chest... Some use Bag of cement... Very common but a little bit tricky.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2018
Tension532:

Afonja go kill you.... Stupid tribalist

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by BlackDBagba: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2018
cool
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by binsanni(m): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2018
this early weed normally course big problem here is one now
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Andrewgame42: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2018
MrHistorian:
Waiting Patiently for 'some myopic' Nigerians to use this to substantiate the efficacy of voodoo.

For all I kow,This might just be a trick - Ask me why?

I pray you never find out that witchcraft is real ...the hard way.... Awon atheists
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by oshe11: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2018
princeemmma:
This Nigerian Man has shocked us all, After he shared a video of himself carrying a Huge Generator, with his teeth, In the video which has since gone viral the man named Olamilekan was seen walking with the Generator, as he lifted it, But this is not the first, we have seen the ones that carry cement with their teeth.. So this one is not that hard, right?

see more photos below!
I cnt do dat wit my ear.....

Can even carry private jet on my head

so its nt new to me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2018
His mouth is closed in the first pic, so how he could have held that with a closed mouth?
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by PitexyBaba(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2018
pls, come and teach me.... i want to learn
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 10:24am On Jan 22, 2018
Ordinary generator undecided undecided when some are using theirs to pull a train, trailers undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Eazi1(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2018
Y U Guys Sabi Lie?.... Ehn!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by chloride6: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2018
Very real. You never see person wey lift 50 liters of water with teeth?
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by money121(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2018
wow shocked

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Haykinsofficial: 10:31am On Jan 22, 2018
Tension532:
Iffa tear u slap ehn,....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Resurfaces In Ogun (photos) / Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window / Electric Pole Falls On Keke Napep In Ikeja Area, Lagos(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.