Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,770 members, 7,802,358 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? (18950 Views)

What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? / Fuel Scarcity In 1974, See Cars In Vogue In The 70s As Nigerians Queue (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by AnodaIT(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
N210 in Uyo

Even DPR understand that's the normal price. No disturbance, no queue

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Gentle0605(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
In My Station Here At Port Harcourt,we Are Selling It 180/litre.No Queue.Palflox Nigeria Limited.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Nectar14(m): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Here in Ajah badore many queue@ the nnpc filling station..Also at Oando
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by djon78(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
Bought at awolowo road ikoyi, this morning, oando filling station. Took like one hour because of que. Honestly I don't know what to say again about this nation.

On the second thought I think na we wey dey Lagos still dey get fuel for #145 per litre, those in the other parts of the country especially in the east gets at higher prices.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by eniorisha(m): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
I bought 180 yesterday. I'm bringing out my motorcycle already to go check if it's still on sale. #panic buying

Meanwhile, since about 10 weeks now, only Total filling station sells below DT price here and they only sell fuel thrice in one month.

I was even surprised even d attendant told me it's N180. Used to buy it 200 to 240 here. I bought it 300 during Yuletide
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by ayolanrewaju(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
I bought at the rate of 180 per litre in Egbeda lagos
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Tanktink: 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
This shithole country called Nigeria is busted.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by condralbedez: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
We hv been on queue since Saturday at OADO feeling station at ikate, no hope so I just meet with one of my Army friend who helped me to get a little at canon oil at ikate Lagos State. #180
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Chukazu: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
three:
Hmmm...

Can someone please remind me...

What exactly was #OccuppyNigeria about?

All of them hypocrites ...they now occupy their pockets and fat stomach

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Godspowerlive: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Someone should take his or her time to read this book after then you will know why Nigeria will keep on degenerating

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by duduwest(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
If they want to increase the price, what are they waiting for. Cos yesterday which is Sunday, I just drove from my house at somolu to Fola agoro to buy fuel because I want to go to ikeja and I don't know there's no fuel at any filling station in somolu not until I get to ikorodu road before its all clear to me. If not for God intervention that will bless the owner of con-oil filling station at onipanu after police station, my car would've be on the road by now.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Investnow2017: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
FunnyDude:
It was like 9 weeks ago we celebrated happy new year, yet January refused to finish . No more queue on ATM. I weak�.. Buhari why

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
APC Change undecided

The only solution is to stop voting in these mumu leaders for second term. With all the taxpayers money these stupid Nigeria terrorists government cannot even give residents one positive performance to write home about. But when this terrorist president Buhari's son had power bike accident, all the shitholes security and medical personnel were doing everything possible to saves the idiot live. But, when its comes to serve electorates and taxpayers it becomes a rocket science to save taxpayers.

This is the longest and worst fuel scarcity in history of this zoo.

#NoSecondTerm4mumuPoliticians.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by talk2emma: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
1000 per liter

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by YILKUDI(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
luvinhubby:
Left my car in the house because i had no fuel since this current scarcity began over the weekend, endless queues in Ebute-Metta Lagos.

Nairalanders, abeg do you have fuel?
it is 200 per litre in pankshin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Lumig: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
God will continue to bless BOVAS PETROLEUM

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by BruncleZuma: 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
emynike2001:
Ok, let me GO and check.....
But meanwhile dont miss the AFRICAN LARGEST
LOTTERY DRAWS, GHANA MONDAY SPECIAL
((MSP)) today, CONGRATS to all those that won
my GHANA BONANZA game on Friday, CLICK
THE LINK BELOW TO SEE HOW you can be a
part of the winners today, CLICK HERE https://mobile.facebook.com/Lottery-Winners-Corner-305458996521640/?v=feed&_rdr
Happy Winnings.

Oloriburuku, is the thing we are going to win petrol?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Adonis86:

Fellow Nigerian electorates, do not be cowed
into believing that every government in power
must enjoy the leverage of two terms in office
as prescribed by the constitution of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria (FRN). I think a second
chance are given to people who merited it
looking at their first term in the office. Hence
Lord Arthur however insists that, reward for good
work is more work. Power corrupts and absolute
power corrupts absolutely. So let's start mending
our minds and conscience towards power shift
back to the south. Since former President
Goodluck Jonathan did not see a second term in
office, I don't think it's still a national practice
in our political milieu, hence President Buhari
doesn't and should deserve second term. My
northern brothers, don't be offended, for buhari
has abused your only life line to stay in power
beyond 2019. Now is the time for power switch
back to the South. #StandwithDonaldDuke2019

It is only students who fails that repeats a class, Since you think Buhari has failed, Why not let him REPEAT !
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by eagleeye2: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
damton:
40naira per litre according to Tam David-West
Where is that id10t self?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by vineyardfarms: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
Turks:
Long queues at Ikeja, Agege, Iyana-Ipaja, Ipaja and Environs. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

WONDERING WHERE IS THE PETROLEUM MINISTER, HIS DEPUTY, NNPC GMD, LIARS, THE TUNDE BAKARY, THE SOYINKA, THE KILL GEJ GANGSTERS, THE UNSCRIPULOUS NLC, THE CABALS AND THE CARTELS, NO MORE SUBSIDY GROUP, THE NO MORE FUEL INCREASE GANGSTERS WHERE ARE THEY GMD SAID NO MORE FUEL SHORTAGE OR INCREAMENT, SITUATION UNDER CONTROL?? REALLY MR COMPENTANT

EVIL SHALL BOW BEFORE THE GOOD.

LONG LIVE GEJ.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by ikemm: 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Just bought 10liter at the rate of N300 per liter, black market stuff. Petrol stations in my area ain't selling. Olodi-apapa
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
eagleeye2:

Where is that id10t self?
He's in a shithole.

God punish them for lying to zombies.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by sylvanus190: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
In my state Akwa ibom, they work on rumor the moment they hear fuel scarcity or long queue in Lagos or abuja. Price here will move by 35 percent. And when it stabilise they are last to sell at approve price. So this one you guy have started by the close of work am not surprise to buy at 250. This morning was 200.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Nackzy: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
People are just keeping mute even with the situation of things
They pretend nothing is happening
Busy talking n planning how about how to re-elect that terrorist...
Please Nigerians there should be a serious REVOLUTION
If you stand with me let me know...
We need to demand Buhari resignation.. Enough is Enough

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Nackzy: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
People are just keeping mute even with the situation of things
They pretend nothing is happening
Busy talking n planning how about how to re-elect that terrorist...
Please Nigerians there should be a serious REVOLUTION
If you stand with me let me know...
We need to demand Buhari resignation.. Enough is Enough
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by colli247(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
luvinhubby:
Left my car in the house because i had no fuel since this current scarcity began over the weekend, endless queues in Ebute-Metta Lagos.

Nairalanders, abeg do you have fuel?
naija suffering and smile
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
Normally the cost of petrol according to the economy is supposed to be 200per litter but I must say that this government and the past governments since 1960 are our greatest enemies. Say no to any presidential aspirants with godfathers, say no to APC and PDP
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Crixina(f): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Wetin I dey type sef
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by adekhingz(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
I don't know. I paid same amount to the bus conductor as usual. According to those of us who have deferred our CAR POSSESSION to the future (because we r taking Danfo doesn't mean we can't buy car o. We r only trying not to show off ni), the current price of pms has not changed. It's still #145/ltr.

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by lawman88(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Fuel is 175 here in Madobi LG in KANO state but inside kano city, there is queue but no queue in the rural areas and there is fuel between 170-175 per liter
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by LorenzoU: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
here in onitsha well its available but its painful they sell at their desired price.
#200 in the day time
#230-250 at night
forget black market that one naa no go area

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness / Best Car To Buy As A First Car: Car Buying Tips For First Time Buyers / Latest Car Technology Of 2019 - The 10 Best Are Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.