Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? (18956 Views)

What Is The Average Price You Spent On Fuel In A Day? / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? / Fuel Scarcity In 1974, See Cars In Vogue In The 70s As Nigerians Queue (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by djoey89: 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
There is nothing to say than I am dissapointed in myself for supporting this govt. But they are all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by djeezy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Last week I bought for N190 at Port harcourt.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Donsmithbrown(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
My area in Port Harcourt is 200
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by designVATExcel: 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
vertueptime:

Chai tel him to go to gwarimpa he wnt spend up to an hour,

Please where in Gwarimpa abeg
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by mechanics(m): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
200-300 per litre.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Kpartners: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
And now, this

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by no1madman(m): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by okewumi: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
They have been selling fueling above #145 outside Lagos since December till now. APC is very strategic. They are supply fuel to Lagos regularly so that people will not criticize their government.. I kept buying fuel outside Lagos @#180 and #200 and no newspaper or bloggers report the hike because 99% of them are in Lagos. Other states kept suffering while Lagos enjoys. l fear APC kai

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Automatic3444(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
A government that lost focus. They are just like butterfly in nature with no direction and full of complaints..its so sad that APC are doom and leprosy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
IM SELLING 190 IN CALABAR HERE.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by onyxo76(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Been buying for between 180-190 per litre since the last 2 weeks here in Ife, bought 60 litres for 10,800 this morning, boy i weak ooo
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Stakekay1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
No fuel in any filling station in Minna Niger State for two weeks now, only black marketers sells between #250 to #300. It's pathetic!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
luvinhubby:
Left my car in the house because i had no fuel since this current scarcity began over the weekend, endless queues in Ebute-Metta Lagos.

Nairalanders, abeg do you have fuel?

22 naira per litre. Sai!!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by AfonjaConehead: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lomprico2:
liondeleo Pigdepork come and answer this question.

dem don ban that mental..
He dey chop hard beans now for tubu grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by potterdon: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sai baba he is seriously working cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Lomprico2: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
AfonjaConehead:

dem don ban that mental..
He dey chop hard beans now for tubu grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Punstar: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
vineyardfarms:

WONDERING WHERE IS THE PETROLEUM MINISTER, HIS DEPUTY, NNPC GMD, LIARS, THE TUNDE BAKARY, THE SOYINKA, THE KILL GEJ GANGSTERS, THE UNSCRIPULOUS NLC, THE CABALS AND THE CARTELS, NO MORE SUBSIDY GROUP, THE NO MORE FUEL INCREASE GANGSTERS WHERE ARE THEY GMD SAID NO MORE FUEL SHORTAGE OR INCREAMENT, SITUATION UNDER CONTROL?? REALLY MR COMPENTANT

EVIL SHALL BOW BEFORE THE GOOD.

LONG LIVE GEJ.
My brother, no need to call them out...Most of them are obvious disappointed in the man called Bubu. We have seen or heard them painfully criticise the government

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by nkemjacob2(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Buhari is a scam
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by afamaustin(m): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Buhari shame to u and ur family. I knw u don't HV solution to this country problems,just the one corner the watch u and ur drama

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Castanea(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
I have never seen this kind of mess in my life. I mean what system of government are we operating in this country? Buhari is the President and also double as the Minister of Petroleum. He is not bothered about the fuel scarcity in the country. His major concern is the welfare of cattle. The last time I checked, democracy is defined as government for the people. How Buhari has changed democracy to government for the cattle is what I will never forget.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by rubyjan(f): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
FRANKOSKI:
IM SELLING 190 IN CALABAR HERE.
Black market or......
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by simboy(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
when you have a president who also appoint himself as a petroleum minister only to cause fuel scarcity and loot more fund like he did back then <1980s> they should just tell us the price is #250 and stop this scarcity .
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by vertueptime: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
designVATExcel:

Infact ders one oando at kado, i went there this evening i was the second on d entire que on that pump,
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by vertueptime: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
designVATExcel:

Preferably Infact ders one oando at kado, i went there this evening i was the second on d entire que on that pump,
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by modivaz(f): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2018
Well here u just go to the gas station and get...Town of the "SHITHOLE" crooner..
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 23, 2018
luvinhubby:
Left my car in the house because i had no fuel since this current scarcity began over the weekend, endless queues in Ebute-Metta Lagos.

Nairalanders, abeg do you have fuel?

I have been using public transport this past few days. I no get that type of power to be queuing up in petrol stations grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by fortunejum: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2018
Gentle0605:
In My Station Here At Port Harcourt,we Are Selling It 180/litre.No Queue.Palflox Nigeria Limited.
Where in PH let me come and confirm?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
filling station.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by rose54321: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
Seems like filling stations ain't selling to Jerry cans in my area Abuja & PHCN dey f.uck up.
Please any pointers to a place that sells to kegs?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by FreshMekanik: 7:01am On Feb 27, 2018
fortunejum:
Where in PH let me come and confirm?
New road eliozu. Before OPM.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? by rose54321: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2018
vertueptime:

Preferably Infact ders one oando at kado, i went there this evening i was the second on d entire que on that pump,
Please do you know if they sell to Jerry cans?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness / Latest Car Technology Of 2019 - The 10 Best Are Here! / Best Car To Buy As A First Car: Car Buying Tips For First Time Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.