Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. (10033 Views)

Get Free Review On Your Wordpress Blog Or Website By other users. / Drop Your Blog For Free Review / Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review and backlinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by jaimefrench: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2018
Hey there! Do you have a blog ? If yes, Have you ever asked yourself questions such as:

1- Why is blog/website slow?
2- Why am I not getting traffic ?
3- Is my blog or Website looking great?
4- Is my blog having all the necessary items ?
5- What blog X is using and his site is ranking higher ?
6- What plugins is blog X is using ?
7- What Theme is blog X is using ?

I WILL HELP YOU ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTIONS FOR FREE.

Just drop your Blog's Link and I will find time to review it. In case I am not getting back to you on time, find out by getting in touch with
me on whatsapp.

My contact: 08133049669

BELOW IS THE REVIEW OF SOME SITES

1 www.naturalremedylab.com

Mcsenior:

www.naturalremedylab.com
Issue: No organic search traffic

I have checked your site. It looks nice.

Here are things you can do:

# First bear in mind that your blog is a new one, just 2 months 21 days and people have been in the domain before you. Don't think you can start ranking so fast. SEO takes time. But I will tell you things you can be doing right now.

# For the keyword: "dongoyaro", you are ranking No 8, already you are on the first page on google search result. It's a good beginning.

Now see other keywords and your ranking.( it might not be exactly that position, just add 2 or 3)
benefits of palm wine ----> 64
benefits of scent leaf ----> 34
bitter cola uses ----> 63
bitter kola benefits ----> 84
bitter kola uses ----> 58
corn silk extract benefits ----> 61
cure syphilis naturally ----> 91
dongoyaro ----> 6
fact about tuberculosis ----> 55
functions of bitter cola ----> 83

Please do well to work with those keywords in your posts, that is what people are searching for.

# Already your domain authority is 13/100. Not bad

# You have a total of 108 backlinks, continue getting more.

# 6 domains are referring to you. Not bad as in the beginning.

# You are using yoast SEO plugin on your site. That is good but keep in mind that if it's not properly setup, you won't get a better result.
so make sure you work with their recommendation. Include thise keyword in your posts.

# I can not find all your posts. Can you make it more easier for visitor to see all your posts? This will reduce your bounce rate which is also a key factor in ranking.

# The social share buttons are placed at the right and not that visible. The one at the top right is not easy to access, still at the top. Make sure you include it in your post ideally after your posts.

# remember you are talking about health. People don't play with that, so make sure you always give more details in your posts. (I have checked that aspect .... no idea)

# I recommend you read this post: https://neilpatel.com/what-is-seo

# Also, you need to work on your design. The first impression matters a lot too. you are using "twentyseventeen".
I can redesign the site for you if you wish. check my website.

Here is my own website: www.albblog.com

You can chat me up on whatsapp on 08133049669 if the need arises. (just click on the number if you are reading the post on your phone or tab)

CHECK AND SEE FOR YOURSELF SOME SITES I HAVE DESIGNED IN THE PAST.

Ideal Royal School www.iros.com.ng (Do well to check the footer of each site to confirm my credit).
Eni Best (Agri and business blog) www.enibest.com.ng

Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by jaimefrench: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
yhungbrowhne:
www.emperorblog.com.ng

# Avoid those pop-up on ur site.

# Also I dont know why u are redirecting people to Bet9ja. Personnally i dont appreciate it.

# Add a logo instead a text logo.

# Please close this empty space on the site: http://prntscr.com/k6hncb

# The navigation menu content should be replaced by your content categories: http://prntscr.com/k6hns4

# YOur privacy policy and disclaimer can be placed in the footer menu.

# Please refer to my client site (www,enibest.com.ng) for some inspiration.

You can chat me up on whatsapp on 08133049669 if the need arises. (just click on the number if you are reading the post on your phone or tab)

Ideal Royal School www.iros.com.ng (Do well to check the footer of each site to confirm my credit).

Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by OsamBrain(m): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by google1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
here is a link of my blog www.herbsforhealing.tk can you please check whether i am doing it in right way or not and also it would be really helpful for me if you suggest me something so that it will help me to rank up my blog.
Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by Salamspycee2: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
please review my site

google search traffic not coming in attall

i need seo

www.trendinghelm..com
Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by jaimefrench: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
OsamBrain:
https://nigeriajobscout.com

# Please, note that u have competitors in your niche. Ask yourself what are they doing that am not doing?

# How can I beat them bown ??

# Please refer to jobberman to adjust your site.

TOP ORGANIC KEYWORD RANKINGS

Keyword ------------> Position
world health organisation nigeria recruitment 10
who internship programme 12
kpmg nigeria recruitment 12
uba plc recruitment 12
olam nigeria recruitment 13

Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by jaimefrench: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
google1:
here is a link of my blog www.herbsforhealing.tk can you please check whether i am doing it in right way or not and also it would be really helpful for me if you suggest me something so that it will help me to rank up my blog. 

# I have checked your site.

# Seems u are willing to take ur site to the next level. U likes free stuff. Domain free and hosting account free.

# Your posts not well detailed ...

# Remember, if u want to grow ur business, u have to invest more.

# I cant really go in dept with the review because u seem to be at the very beginning of blogging. There are a lot to do.

# Try to invest your time, money and u will see positive change on ur site.

Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by jaimefrench: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Salamspycee2:
please review my site

google search traffic not coming in attall

i need seo

www.trendinghelm..com

# Ur blog falls in a niche that is very competitive. Hope u know that. The question is what will make people to leave Linda, bella or Naij for your site

# Try to find answer to the above question and ur problem will be solved.

# Do well to redesign ur site.

# Well place ur ads.

# Add ur social account etc ........

# No in dept review because you're at the very beginning of ur blogging life. WISH U SUCESS

Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by omodejk12: 3:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by jaimefrench: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by jaimefrench: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hey there! Do you have a blog ? If yes, Have you ever asked yourself questions such as:

Just drop your Blog's Link and I will find time to review it. In case I am not getting back to you on time, find out by getting in touch with
me on whatsapp.

Mcsenior:

www.naturalremedylab.com

# First bear in mind that your blog is a new one, just 2 months 21 days and people have been in the domain before you. Don't think you can start ranking so fast. SEO takes time. But I will tell you things you can be doing right now.

# For the keyword: "dongoyaro", you are ranking No 8, already you are on the first page on google search result. It's a good beginning.

Now see other keywords and your ranking.( it might not be exactly that position, just add 2 or 3)
dongoyaro ----> 6

Please do well to work with those keywords in your posts, that is what people are searching for.

# You are using yoast SEO plugin on your site. That is good but keep in mind that if it's not properly setup, you won't get a better result.
so make sure you work with their recommendation. Include thise keyword in your posts.

# I can not find all your posts. Can you make it more easier for visitor to see all your posts? This will reduce your bounce rate which is also a key factor in ranking.

# The social share buttons are placed at the right and not that visible. The one at the top right is not easy to access, still at the top. Make sure you include it in your post ideally after your posts.

# remember you are talking about health. People don't play with that, so make sure you always give more details in your posts. (I have checked that aspect .... no idea)

# Also, you need to work on your design. The first impression matters a lot too. you are using "twentyseventeen".

Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by jaimefrench: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2018

me on whatsapp.

Mcsenior:

www.naturalremedylab.com

dongoyaro ----> 6

Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by Adethemeji: 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
I need you to review my site
www.adethemeji.com.ng
Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by PenPrince07: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please, help me review this:

http://theflowingink.com

Thanks.
Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by Sutured: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kindly help me review my blog @ http://sutured.com/blog

Thanks
Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by jaimefrench: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Adethemeji:
I need you to review my site

www.adethemeji.com.ng

I have checked ur site.

# It is looking amazing bro, keep it up.

# I recommend u increase the font size of your posts a litle bit. The content is looking thinning.

# I could not access the following pages: http://prntscr.com/k90bdf

#Your sidebar looks empty. Do well to add some content.

# Please change ur facebook page link on your site. It is a mobile link: http://prntscr.com/k90cxi
Replace with the following: https://web.facebook.com/Adethemeji-1086165584855414/

#I recommend u get a username for ur facebook page.

# If there is any social media u are not using, i recommend u remove them or create them rather instead of putting "#": http://prntscr.com/k90dyy

# You seem to be using Blogger platform, i recommend u get a self hosted account and use wordpress (my opinion).

Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by jaimefrench: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
PenPrince07:
Please, help me review this:

http://theflowingink.com

Thanks.

# Some featured images are looking blurry. Please doudle check ur images before making use of them.

# This menu seems not orginised in my opinion: http://prntscr.com/k90ig4

# I recommend the pop-up newsletter should appear only once. If on each post or page u have to place it, keep in mind it can become annoying.

# I recommend u create a logo.

# I recommend u creata contact page instead of joinning it with "about" page.

# I dont know why u did not put ur phone contact.

TOP KEYWORDS AND YOUR POSITION The last number is ur position.

unilag post graduate courses 70 $ 0.00 7
unilag postgraduate courses 10 $ 0.00 7
unilage 10 $ 0.00 7
uniuyo postgraduate admission 30 $ 0.00 7
university of lagos postgraduate 10 $ 0.00 7
abu postgraduate courses 20 $ 0.00 8
post graduate diploma courses in unilag 10 $ 0.00 8
post graduate diploma in education unilag 70 $ 0.00 8
unilag school of postgraduate studies 30 $ 0.00 8
university of lagos postgraduate courses 10 $ 0.00 8
uniuyo postgraduate 30 $ 0.00 9
masters degree in unilag 20 $ 0.00 10
post graduate diploma in unilag 10 $ 0.00 10
masters degree in university of lagos 10 $ 0.00 11
unilag masters programme 50 $ 0.00 11
unilag msc programme 30 $ 0.00 11
uniuyo postgraduate portal 40 $ 0.00 11
university of lagos masters programme 30 $ 19.93 11
jamb 2018 2019 50 $ 0.00 13
skye bank student loan 90 $ 0.00 13
university of ibadan postgraduate studies 50 $ 0.00 13
courses offered in veritas university 50 $ 0.00 14
university of lagos post graduate programme 10 $ 0.00 14
agip scholarship for undergraduates 20 $ 0.00 15
midwifery exam result 10 $ 0.00 15
unilag postgraduate program 10 $ 0.00 16
university of ibadan postgraduate 50 $ 0.00 16
www veritas edu ng 30 $ 0.00 16
agip scholarship 2017 2018 30 $ 0.00 17
msc in university of ibadan 20 $ 0.00 17
senior waec result 30 $ 0.00 17
university of ibadan courses 20 $ 0.00 17
university of lagos postgraduate form 10 $ 0.00 17
adekunle ajasin university postgraduate school 40 $ 0.00 19
unilag pg 10 $ 0.00 19
university of ibadan postgraduate courses 10 $ 0.00 20
university of lagos school of postgraduate studies 10 $ 0.00 20

Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by jaimefrench: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sutured:
Kindly help me review my blog @ http://sutured.com/blog

Thanks

Please, try to chat me up on whatsapp, I need some clarification before proceeding. Thanks

Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by aimelebon: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2018

me on whatsapp.

Mcsenior:

www.naturalremedylab.com

dongoyaro ----> 6

Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by wordpressdony(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
Looking 4 A WordPress Blog? I would be Glad to Help You! Checkout signature link below!!!
Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by PenPrince07: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
jaimefrench:

# Some featured images are looking blurry. Please doudle check ur images before making use of them.

# This menu seems not orginised in my opinion: http://prntscr.com/k90ig4

# I recommend the pop-up newsletter should appear only once. If on each post or page u have to place it, keep in mind it can become annoying.

# I recommend u create a logo.

# I recommend u creata contact page instead of joinning it with "about" page.

# I dont know why u did not put ur phone contact.

TOP KEYWORDS AND YOUR POSITION The last number is ur position.

unilag post graduate courses 70 $ 0.00 7
unilag postgraduate courses 10 $ 0.00 7
unilage 10 $ 0.00 7
uniuyo postgraduate admission 30 $ 0.00 7
university of lagos postgraduate 10 $ 0.00 7
abu postgraduate courses 20 $ 0.00 8
post graduate diploma courses in unilag 10 $ 0.00 8
post graduate diploma in education unilag 70 $ 0.00 8
unilag school of postgraduate studies 30 $ 0.00 8
university of lagos postgraduate courses 10 $ 0.00 8
uniuyo postgraduate 30 $ 0.00 9
masters degree in unilag 20 $ 0.00 10
post graduate diploma in unilag 10 $ 0.00 10
masters degree in university of lagos 10 $ 0.00 11
unilag masters programme 50 $ 0.00 11
unilag msc programme 30 $ 0.00 11
uniuyo postgraduate portal 40 $ 0.00 11
university of lagos masters programme 30 $ 19.93 11
jamb 2018 2019 50 $ 0.00 13
skye bank student loan 90 $ 0.00 13
university of ibadan postgraduate studies 50 $ 0.00 13
courses offered in veritas university 50 $ 0.00 14
university of lagos post graduate programme 10 $ 0.00 14
agip scholarship for undergraduates 20 $ 0.00 15
midwifery exam result 10 $ 0.00 15
unilag postgraduate program 10 $ 0.00 16
university of ibadan postgraduate 50 $ 0.00 16
www veritas edu ng 30 $ 0.00 16
agip scholarship 2017 2018 30 $ 0.00 17
msc in university of ibadan 20 $ 0.00 17
senior waec result 30 $ 0.00 17
university of ibadan courses 20 $ 0.00 17
university of lagos postgraduate form 10 $ 0.00 17
adekunle ajasin university postgraduate school 40 $ 0.00 19
unilag pg 10 $ 0.00 19
university of ibadan postgraduate courses 10 $ 0.00 20
university of lagos school of postgraduate studies 10 $ 0.00 20

Thanks. I would chat you up later.
Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by jaimefrench: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2018
PenPrince07:

Thanks. I would chat you up later.

You are welcome. I am always available in case u need my assistance. here is my mnumber: 08133049669

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by aimelebon: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
DROP YOUR LINK FOR FREE REVIEW
Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by aimelebon: 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2018

me on whatsapp.

Mcsenior:

www.naturalremedylab.com

dongoyaro ----> 6

Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by aimelebon: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2018

me on whatsapp.

Mcsenior:

www.naturalremedylab.com

dongoyaro ----> 6

SOME OF MY POSTS

1- How to make money online in Nigeria (well detailed)
2- How to create a blog with wordpress.
3- Yoast SEO plugin tutorial.
4- How to improve the loading time of your website.

Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by aimelebon: 8:15am On Jul 31, 2018

me on whatsapp.

Mcsenior:

www.naturalremedylab.com

dongoyaro ----> 6

SOME OF MY POSTS

Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by aimelebon2: 12:47am On Aug 11, 2018

me on whatsapp.

Mcsenior:

www.naturalremedylab.com

dongoyaro ----> 6

SOME OF MY POSTS

Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by aimelebon: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2018

me on whatsapp.

Mcsenior:

www.naturalremedylab.com

dongoyaro ----> 6

SOME OF MY POSTS

I am a professional web designer a blogger.

I have designed some blogs in the past, and with the
experience I have so far, I can assured you of creating something very
professionnal in order for you to start making money online.

Please reach on whatsapp or call me on 08133049669 for any question, clarification and others.

Do well to check some project I have done in the past.

SOME OF MY POSTS

Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by aimelebon: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Drop your link for a free Review.
Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by Jacktheripper: 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
aimelebon:
Drop your link for a free Review.

Check
Re: Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. by Blowtips: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2019
Pls I need someone to help me review my blog for seo. https://www.flashints.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 4 Best Web Hosts For Nigeria Websites (& 4 To Avoid) - Bitcatcha.com / MTN 1gb Free Browsing Code 2018 / Pricing On NG Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.