Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Dire Need Of Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dire Need Of Help (524 Views)

In Dire Need Of Solutions ( Graphic Pics ) / 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) / Please, I Am In Urgent Need Of Help To Get Rid Of This Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dire Need Of Help by micflo28(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Good day guys, I need help, I am deeply troubled, I am 28 yet no GF due to my malocclusion in the jaw where the in the lower jaw, the upper jaw portruds and the lower sinks. I bet it is a birth defect or due to thumb sucking as a kid. I have approached a hospital for correction but the cost is quite too much and I am jobless at the moment. Please guys I need help seriously. I am dying. Any sort of help will be appreciated. The cost of treatment is put at 450 - 600k.
Re: Dire Need Of Help by djgroove(m): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
kindly logon to www.efundyou.com you can raise fundraising campaign there and thank me latter. best luck.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

You Probably Don’t Know That These Fruits Contain The Highest Amount Of Sugars / Help!!! A Nairalander Is Suffering From Heartburn / 5 Things You Should Never Do After Eating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.