Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

Nigeria Meteorological Agency (nimet) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria Meteorological Agency (nimet) (1487 Views)

Apply Now: World Meteorological Organization Photo Competition 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Meteorological Agency (nimet) by Haqiiqi22: 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pls I want to know about Nimet jobs. I was offer an admission to Nimet research institute oshodi for 2 years which will qualify me as a federal employee after the completion but it's on a lower level because the admission is base on o'level. I presently works at ibedc with my ND and I have HND with B.eng as well. Does the offer worth me to quit ibedc? And is it possible for me to use my qualifications at the agency? What will happen during the course of the 2 years training?

Pls I need help regarding this, anyone in the agency or that has enough knowledge about it including the training period.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Questions Does Workforce Use For The Aptitude Test / How Should You Handle Working Under A Boss Who Is Younger Than U? / Information On Society For Family Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.