Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/18 (604 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/18 by dallyemmy: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/18 by TechyNigerian: 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/18 by dallyemmy: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: Tuesday, January 23, 2018- FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT

1.Thank you, Father, for the gift of the Holy Spirit in my life and in the body of Christ.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Holy Spirit of God, come and take your proper place in my life and help me to be conscious of your presence in me, every second, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, fill me afresh, to the brim with your Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit, let all the activities of the flesh, with its affections and lusts, be completely, subdued and crucified, in my life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to live and to walk by the spirit, day by day, so that I may not fulfil the lusts of the flesh, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, help me to maintain a close and pure relationship with the Holy Spirit, and as I do, let the fruits of the Spirit flow effortlessly, from within me, and become my nature, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let all the fruits of the Spirit - love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance, be visibly manifested in my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let the love of Christ be shed abroad my heart, and help me to demonstrate your kind of sacrificial and unconditional love, to the world, in Jesus' name.

10.Precious Holy Spirit, as l walk with you, day by day, speak to me, guide me, and show me things to come, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let your presence and glory, never depart from Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional, and, from the Redeemed Christian Church of God, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean That Even The Demons Believe? / Pastor Who Told CNN secretly he Was A Atheist, Comes Out Publicly!!! / Will Europe's Third-largest Church Punish Pastor S Adelaja For Multiple Affairs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.