Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? (7073 Views)

Questioning The Implausibilities 3 (original Sin) / Thirteen Reasons Why The Doctrine Of Original Sin Is False / "original Sin"-linking It To An Imperfect God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by nopuqeater: 12:15am On Aug 10, 2010
@Aletheia: « #159 on: Today at 09:05:36 PM »
^Thought as much, you spiritual descendant of Amalek. You couldn't find a single supporting verse from the Injeel (the one you say Christians corrupted).
That is the one. The injeel you corrupted, already. Can you show me an uncorrupted NT, so that you may disproof Quran that says you corrupted the word of Isa bin Maryam (AS) already? I will disproof you if you ever in your entire life think you can come up here to lie to us. I will show you that the Douwy's catholic NT has more Books than the ever changing never settled down to a copy KJV.

Some of the verses quoted above, you wrested out of context.
Wrestle this verse here into context for us to see: Jesus said "Your servant Jesus, who You send". What does it mean in your won Biblical context?

The context and explanation of the others you will find in Genesis 6:4, Number 13:33, Deut 2:20-21, Deut 3:11; not that it will make any sense to you seeing as there is a dullness over your understanding.
A straight forward sentence you are still trying to make it mean something else. Help us to find other meaning to each of these: During the World cup, Nigerian squad performed poorly. Then this verse from the Bible: Of my own power I can do nothing. (Give us the meaning for each that will satisfy your mental acceptance).

This is written in the OT.
Genesis 9:5-6. And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
I do hope you are not saying that the verse referred to Jesus of the Bible? If you do, then you will have to explain which animal participated and cooperated with the mobs that killed him? And since Jesus died of blood shed, shall we say this is poetic justice, since we will have to say that he shed the blood of others the reason he died like that, according to you and your Bible, otherwise, the Biblical verse is either prophesy unfulfilled or it referred to somebody else. Alhamdulillah, you will not be able to say that Muhammad (AS) qualifies as a man who shed bloods, because he did not die of blood shed, and John who didnt kill a or wronged a soul was snuffed off by beheading, a form of bloodshed.

And this is written in the NT.
Matthew 26:52. Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
You always put a dirty foot in your mouth. How did Jesus of the Bible die, now? Go figure.

Romans 12:19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Jesus was part of the "LORD". No? We finally find the Romans 12;19 showing us his true color. No wonder the conservative Christians do boast that in his return, he will kill the jews who refuse to accept him as their Lord, God, a form of idolatry when the Jews already knew that Yahweh cant be killed and they already killed this guy, once and will try to do it again, and Jehovah is not a walking on the earth Entity, but God of the throne, capable of destroying the destroyer Pharaoh, how then this guy that can be tortured is saying he is?
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by vedaxcool(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2010
aletheia:

^Thought as much, you spiritual descendant of Amalek. You couldn't find a single supporting verse from the Injeel (the one you say Christians corrupted). Some of the verses quoted above, you wrested out of context. The context and explanation of the others you will find in Genesis 6:4, Number 13:33, Deut 2:20-21, Deut 3:11; not that it will make any sense to you seeing as there is a dullness over your understanding.

This is written in the OT.
Genesis 9:5-6. And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
And this is written in the NT.

Now daftom, where did the Qur'an claims that ALLAH revealed the Injeel to Mathew, Mark, Luke etc, you see dullard, ALLAh never mentioned Mark and co in the Qur'an, so this new testament ( the entire book does not have a name, no where does the "new testament" calls itself the new testament) is not the Injeel, that we Muslims are told of in the Qur'an, even the author of the so called NT are ananimous there is no conclusive proof to show mark wrote mark, mathew wrote mathew, when people decede to accept anything from GOD then one cannot blame the usual confusion we witness. furthermore you want us to believe that you do not accept the OT as being from GOD then examine your head cause even JESUS followed it, Anyway let me give you ignoramus verse from the NT that supports Violence

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword" (Matthew 10:34).

But those mine enemies, who would not that I should REIGN over them, bring them hither, and SLAY them before me"-
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by precap2(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2010
nopuqeater:

I will show you that the Douwy's catholic NT has more Books than the ever changing never settled down to a copy KJV.

I have always told you that Roman Catholics are the people that muslims are copying. They are not Christians in the Bible sense of it. I can be quoted wrong many times but not from the Bible. Maybe from your head or some non scriptural writing.

Holla!
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by vedaxcool(m): 10:20am On Aug 10, 2010
I have always told you that Roman Catholics are the people that muslims are copying( always the same mad claims it has become one of his article of faith grin grin). They are not Christians in the Bible sense of it. I can be quoted wrong many times but not from the Bible. Maybe from your head or some non scriptural writing.------> Very funny the first Church suddenly has become a no church, the first protestants were catholic and accepted a lot of catholic dogma, we Muslim maintain our distance from ever confusing church politics and dogmas, that is why The Qur'an you won't find confusing dogma like the tired god, begotten god etc. Wouldn't you rather have faith in it
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by precap2(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2010
vedaxcool:

Very funny the first Church suddenly has become a no church, the first protestants were catholic and accepted a lot of catholic dogma, we Muslim maintain our distance from ever confusing church politics and dogmas, that is why The Qur'an you won't find confusing dogma like the tired god, begotten god etc. Wouldn't you rather have faith in it

No, Roman catholic is not the first church. Indeed it is the last church. Rome was the last place the apostles preached and established a church. The Romans couldn't stay with the true christian character so they built their own model of christianity.

No, you muslims cannot distance yourselves from Roman catholics because Muhammad could not. He (Muhammad) was the foremost mercenary of the Roman church to bring Jerusalem under Roman control. Muhammad adopted all Roman church system because he was himself a Roman catholic before the illusion at the temple of Allah. He still could not form a different religion, he was so much under the influence of the Roman church that it deeply permeated the new religion he was forming. Islam became a religion that seeks to worship the Arabian sun god in the then acceptable christian manner. The Christian was unfortunately the Roman church.

You can never delete history no matter how hard you try. The remnant will still remain. Just as the so called Church in your terms tried to hide the Bible from the people but could not. Truth cannot be hidden. NEVER!

Holla moi!
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by vedaxcool(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2010
No, you muslims cannot distance yourselves from Roman catholics because Muhammad could not. He (Muhammad) was the foremost mercenary of the Roman church to bring Jerusalem under Roman control. Muhammad adopted all Roman church system because he was himself a Roman catholic before the illusion at the temple of Allah. He still could not form a different religion, he was so much under the influence of the Roman church that it deeply permeated the new religion he was forming. Islam became a religion that seeks to worship the Arabian sun god in the then acceptable christian manner. The Christian was unfortunately the Roman church.

reading the above you will come to the conclusion that indeed:
MADNESS IS INDEED HARD TO CORRECT, BUT YOUR MISSIONARY MADDNESS IS IMPOSIBLE TO RECTIFY, PRE-CRAP MAADNESS PUSHES HIM TO INVENT LIES AND MYTH,POOR CHAP. ALL LIARS SHALL GO TO HELL
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by vedaxcool(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2010
No, Roman catholic is not the first church. Indeed it is the last church. Rome was the last place the apostles preached and established a church. The Romans couldn't stay with the true christian character so they built their own model of christianity.
aye Christianity got to Nigeria before Rome madness indeed.
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by precap2(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2010
vedaxcool <---- Does the truth always elicit the above kind of response from you? It is only the truth that will set you free. Simple. I have not said much yet and you're going this insane. Maybe if you invite me to reveal more of the truth to you, then you'll have a good life in Christ Jesus. Just look into your soul and ask yourself from within: I'm I not living in bondage the way I am? Am I living according to what The Almighty would stipulate for His beloved children? But no, you're not a child of God. You're his slave according to your kind of language. Do all to become a child of God and a slave only for his work (meaning, working like a slave to establish the Kingdom of truth in Christ Jesus)

Bless ya
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by vedaxcool(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2010
vedaxcool <---- Does the truth always elicit the above kind of response from you? It is only the truth that will set you free. Simple. I have not said much yet and you're going this insane. Maybe if you invite me to reveal more of the truth to you, then you'll have a good life in Christ Jesus. Just look into your soul and ask yourself from within: I'm I not living in bondage the way I am? Am I living according to what The Almighty would stipulate for His beloved children? But no, you're not a child of God. You're his slave according to your kind of language. Do all to become a child of God and a slave only for his work (meaning, working like a slave to establish the Kingdom of truth in Christ Jesus)

I didn't know you were the begotten son of god aya sorry begotten don't get angry(wouldn't want you to punch your computer) for me giving you advise to stop inventing myth and believing in them it is called mythomania, eh, so bros just follow my advise see a doctor, before you invented Islam is a poduct of RC, now you believe you are the son of god? pls Just see the doctor as I recommend this is not acase of ordinary Mythomania.
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by nopuqeater: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2010
@Precap2: « #167 on: Today at 12:12:05 PM »
vedaxcool <---- Does the truth always elicit the above kind of response from you? It is only the truth that will set you free. Simple.
So tell us the true Christianity which the Catholic bastardized before which ever group got it corrected now did? I am going to assume that the correct Christianity was kept under wrap somewhere, while the catholic pursued their agenda of false Christianity, until whoever found the correct one then found it.

You will now have to proof to us what material[s] was the correct christianity kept in, which made the founder know it is correct and what the catholic practice is wrong, except that the protestants, which i think you are copied the catholic Bibles and threw some books away from it. the catholics from all intense and purpose looking at it from the christian prizm must have the original while the protestants have the counterfeit, since they copied the catholic, less the books they refused to write, unless you will have to proof that there was a Bible different from the catholics which the protestants copied from.

I have not said much yet and you're going this insane. Maybe if you invite me to reveal more of the truth to you, then you'll have a good life in Christ Jesus.
Here comes the new Jesus. there used to be jesus of oyingbo in the days, precap2 by his signature is jesus of igbo. heck it rhymes, like rockin robin. reveal the truth to us how jesus the servant of God who He sent becomes jesus, God and or son of God.

Just look into your soul and ask yourself from within: I'm I not living in bondage the way I am?
Is the one with 2 masters not inferior in pure purpose to the one with 1 Master? while vedaxcool has One Lord God Almighty Allah Who created him, your precap2 have at least 2, Jesus God Almighty yahweh Jehovah who says his Lord God is One Named Eloi, and your have Yahweh, Jehovah who His sent servant also called Eloi. from this, you are worshipping God Eloi so Named from the lips of His servant Jesus and jesus His servant who called God Eloi. you are worshipping master and servant, at least. And yet you are not stopping there. there is still a third; Holy Ghost who is lower than Jesus, according to Christian belief.

Am I living according to what The Almighty would stipulate for His beloved children?
Am sure your mom will disagree with you since she knows who her husband is, your father.

But no, you're not a child of God.
Since you are a child of God, according to your statement, mom must be the wife of God. is your last name yahweh, or jehovah or Eloi? Is your father an Igbo man, according to your signature? Is God your father an arochukwu man?

You're his slave according to your kind of language. Do all to become a child of God and a slave only for his work (meaning, working like a slave to establish the Kingdom of truth in Christ Jesus)
What kind of mentaility that goes into this above? If my son says that God is now his father, I will ask if his mother was fooling around behind me. Then I will sue her for cheating. I will divorce the cheat and marry a goodly woman. You know what I mean, who wants a community property for a wife?

Bless ya
And after he abused my brother in Islam and lied to us about his family, denying his igbo father and leveling allegation against his igbo mother that can damage the morality of the innocent woman, he extends his fake blessing. ho needs an insincere blessing? please.
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by precap2(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Precap2:
You will now have to proof to us what material[s] was the correct christianity kept in, which made the founder know it is correct and what the catholic practice is wrong,

Me prove to you? It would be a useless venture. I can only state the truth whether I prove something or nothing to you. No human has been able to prove anything to a mind that is made up. My whole effort is geared towards telling the truth to those who come with an open mind and not to those who seek proof to further reinforce their prior positions grin.
I love you guys so much and would always continue in prayer for an effectual salvation for your souls, while I continue to give you sound words from the book of life.

Holla moi!
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by nopuqeater: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2010
Precap2, my brother vedaxcool posted a piece on "my God, my God, " thread. from it i present something that is truth about Jesus of the Bible and analysis of people who have open mind, as they read your Bible;

AN UN-WILLING VICTIM

If this was God's plan for a vicarious atonement to redeem mankind, then obviously He had chosen a wrong substitute. This candidate was most reluctant to die. Arming! Wailingi Sweating! Crying! Complaining! 1 Contrast these responses with those of Lord Nelson, a war-hero, who gave up the ghost with these undying words:

"THANK GOD, I HAVE DONE MY DUTY!". There are millions today, who would happily immolate themselves for king and country, with smiles on their faces, with shouts of "Amandhia!" or "Allahu-akbar!" or "God save the Queen!" Jesus was an un-willing victim. If this was God's scheme of salvation, then it was a heartless plot. It was murder in the first degree, and not redeeming self-sacrifice.

is there any part of it, you disagree with? state your case with proof.
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by vedaxcool(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2010
Me prove to you? It would be a useless venture. I can only state the truth whether I prove something or nothing to you. No human has been able to prove anything to a mind that is made up. My whole effort is geared towards telling the truth to those who come with an open mind and not to those who seek proof to further reinforce their prior positions Grin.
I love you guys so much and would always continue in prayer for an effectual salvation for your souls, while I continue to give you sound words from the book of life.

Holla moi!

so you mean there is no proof to your stated myth, hence you are contented being a LIAR.

As for the book of truth I only hope you can address what nonpuqeater has thrown at you.
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by precap2(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2010
nopuqeater:

Precap2, my brother vedaxcool posted a piece on "my God, my God, " thread. from it i present something that is truth about Jesus of the Bible and analysis of people who have open mind, as they read your Bible;

AN UN-WILLING VICTIM

If this was God's plan for a vicarious atonement to redeem mankind, then obviously He had chosen a wrong substitute. This candidate was most reluctant to die. Arming! Wailingi Sweating! Crying! Complaining! 1 Contrast these responses with those of Lord Nelson, a war-hero, who gave up the ghost with these undying words:

"THANK GOD, I HAVE DONE MY DUTY!". There are millions today, who would happily immolate themselves for king and country, with smiles on their faces, with shouts of "Amandhia!" or "Allahu-akbar!" or "God save the Queen!" Jesus was an un-willing victim. If this was God's scheme of salvation, then it was a heartless plot. It was murder in the first degree, and not redeeming self-sacrifice.

is there any part of it, you disagree with? state your case with proof.

Jesus himself answered you when he said "The Spirit is willing (ready) but the body is weak". If you have any reason to doubt that Jesus said the above then I'll get you the quotation when I return to my PC. Jesus was called both "The Son of God, and the Son of Man", he has a human side, that was why the scripture said he was tempted just like all of us and yet he sinned not. He is the Word made flesh.
Jesus was not an Arab that has always had hardened heart to kill other humans, shouting allahu akbar. Neither is he your famous movie war hero. He is the Son of God.
I do not offer this by way of proof of anything as vodaxcool requested, but only to expose the scripture to you.
God does not share in your values. You value someone who shouts allahu akbar and blow himself up with other human beings, but have you asked yourself "What does God value?"

Holla moi!
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by gozzilla(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2010
When i saw your post i smiled. The tears of a man should not be confused with the tears of a child. For where a child will cry for anything a man will cry for one thing.
Jesus was not trying to be brave. He was not dying for just a cause. He was dying for the world. He left all He was, the bible said He had been with the Father from the beginning. You can not imagine the pain of separation He experienced. His tears or "unwillingness" serves to remind us of the burden of the cross. I like the way the Jews said it, He saved others lets see how He will save Himself. Then you begin to understand it was more than an "unwillingness". Remember He died as a man. The burden simply broke Him.

This should help you understand why Paul said we were bought with a price. Not a sacrifice, a price. And truly He was the price for all man that will believe in Him. That is why i love Him.
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by vedaxcool(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2010
When i saw your post i smiled. The tears of a man should not be confused with the tears of a child. For where a child will cry for anything a man will cry for one thing.
Jesus was not trying to be brave. He was not dying for just a cause. He was dying for the world. He left all He was, the bible said He had been with the Father from the beginning. You can not imagine the pain of separation He experienced. His tears or "unwillingness" serves to remind us of the burden of the cross. I like the way the Jews said it, He saved others lets see how He will save Himself. Then you begin to understand it was more than an "unwillingness". Remember He died as a man. The burden simply broke Him.

This should help you understand why Paul said we were bought with a price. Not a sacrifice, a price. And truly He was the price for all man that will believe in Him. That is why i love Him.

Well no one is confusing anything, thank God you guys accept that Jesus didn't want to die for your SINSESSESSES grin, hence it means according to your reasoning he was murdered not for your sins.

you see g, he never prepared to die for anybody's sins, cause he armed his disciples with sword and even the following words shows he was willing to slash, cut down, massacre anybody that try him

[b]PRINCE OF PEACE

Why do not the Christian controversialists give their "Lord and Master" credit for this simple common-sense? Because they have been programmed for a period of two thousand years that Jesus, the "lamb", the "prince of peace", couldn't harm a fly. They overlook the other side of his nature which demanded blood and fire! They forget his instructions to his soldiers regarding those of his enemies who would not like him to rule over them, to bring them forth:

. . . and SLAY1 them before me."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 19:27

"Think NOT that I am come to send PEACE on earth; I. came NOT to send PEACE, but a SWORD."

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 10:34

"I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Suppose ye that I am come to give PEACE on earth? I tell you, NAY; but rather DIVISION."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 12:49 & 51

". . . Lord, behold, here are two SWORDS." And he said unto them, "It is enough".

JESUS PRAYS FOR RESCUE
[/b]
". . . and began to be sorrowful and very depressed. Then saith he unto them, ‘my soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even unto death' . . ."

"And he went a little further, and fell on his face (Exactly as the Muslim does in Salaat), and prayed, saying, "O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as thou wilt."
(This is the quality of a good Muslim who submits his will to the will of God).

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 26: 37-39
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by vedaxcool(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2010
JESUS PRAYED TO GOD TO RESCUE HIM

JESUS PRAYS FOR RESCUE

". . . and began to be sorrowful and very depressed. Then saith he unto them, ‘my soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even unto death' . . ."

"And he went a little further, and fell on his face (Exactly as the Muslim does in Salaat), and prayed, saying, "O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as thou wilt."
(This is the quality of a good Muslim who submits his will to the will of God).

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 26: 37-39

Was the prayer of Jesus (pbuh) being answered? He had cried (o the loving father in heaven for help, with strong crying and tears:

"And being in an agony, he prayed more earnestly;

and his sweat was, as it were, great drops of blood falling down to the ground"

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 22:44

What can be expected from such heart-felt prayer and importuning? One of the four brothers1 of Jesus reminds us that:

"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."

(HOLY BIBLE) James 5:16

[b]GOD ACCEPTED JESUS' PRAYERS

Paul confirms that his supplications did not fall on deaf ears:

"Who, in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was HEARD in that he feared."

(HOLY BIBLE) Hebrews 5:7

What does it mean "God heard" his prayers! It means that God accepted his prayers. God Almighty is not deaf at any time. He is the All-Hearing God. He heard (accepted) the supplication of Jesus in the same way that He had heard (accepted) the prayer of father Abraham. Abraham, in his old-age had prayed for a son, and Ishmael was born. The words of Abraham had become flesh. Ishmael literally means "GOD HEARD", in Hebrew. Zakariah also in his old-age prayed for a son, and God heard (accepted) his prayers, and John the Baptist was born. Now Jesus cried for help, and God heard (accepted) his prayers:

"And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 22:43 [/b]
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by vedaxcool(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2010
one can only come to the conclusion that some how God saved him from the cross since the bible claims God heard(accepted) Jesus prayers,THE WAY GOD SAVED WAS PROBABLY LEFT OUT UNLESS U WILL WANT TO INTERPRET THE VERSE THAT GOD JUST HEAR HIM SHA? from the foregoing one can only ask isn't it a mind bugling delusion for any to claim jesus came to die for their sin?,since he not only prepared to save himself but also arranged adequate? defense for his enemies. in the process we are aware peter loop off someone ears due to the swords Jesus said he and others should arrange.
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by precap2(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2010
vedaxcool:

"I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Suppose ye that I am come to give PEACE on earth? I tell you, NAY; but rather DIVISION."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 12:49 & 51

". . . Lord, behold, here are two SWORDS." And he said unto them, "It is enough".

You know that you have the strange tactics of communist extremists. You just quoted a scriptural passage and inserted your own just to prove the main point you had in mind.

The part that said "Lord, behold, here are two SWORDS." And he said unto them, "it is enough". Is it part of the Luke 12:49 & 51 or did you invent it just to prove your main point?

Please answer this question so that I can now post the whole reply to your other quotes in context, citing the entire portion so we can understand what the main talk was. cutting out a part of main quote can and is always very misleading. For instance, if vodaxcool makes the following statement "Even if Muhammad is mad, he could not have uttered such a word" and I want to quote it and take this part "Muhammad is mad" - vodaxcool. Would you say I quoted you? Yet what I quoted was part of your statement. Won't you say?

Holla moi!
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by nopuqeater: 3:25am On Aug 11, 2010
@Precap2: Below is your Luke 12 verse 49 thru 51.

Luke 12:49-51 "I came to cast fire upon the earth; and would that it were already kindled! 12.50 I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how I am constrained until it is accomplished! 12.51 Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division;

and luke 22 verse 38

The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

the confusion is no more. like Jesus said it is finish.
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by vedaxcool(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2010
Pre-crap if you read closely the place I quoted the bible was placed within a quote"", while additional statement where left out of the quote, so quit all this whining and answer the question instead of dodging it.
Re: Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? by vedaxcool(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2010
Pre-crap after all your claims of that you will respond to the queries, we are yet to see it, could it be that you have no answers to give.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. / Anti-tithe Arguments are Motivated By Selfishness And Ignorance / Speaking In Tongues In Present Day Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.