Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,117 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Mini-I - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mini-I (451 Views)

Message For Men And Not Boys. / Best Smart Watch For Men And Kids In 2020 With 30% OFF / Best Smart Watch For Men And Kids In 2020 With 30% OFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini-I by Peter5694(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
I'm
Re: Mini-I by huptin(m): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
both are good, but marketing jobs are easier to come by than finance jobs

1 Like

Re: Mini-I by vaxx: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
Peter5694:
I will try as much as possible to cut the long story short!

So i finally gained Admission into the University of Ilorin to study ECONOMICS "my dream course" but unfortunately for me the Level Adviser denied me final clearance saying i don't have GOVERNMENT in my O'LEVEL. I got 234 in my JAMB so it wasn't enough for ACCOUNTING, was thinking of switching to FINANCE but the school ended up moving me to dept. MARKETING still under Management Science. Don't know if I should migrate to FINANCE when i get to 200Level! or to Just remain in Marketing!

I can't say I comprehend the gravity of the Stress and hardship it takes to get a good paying JOB for dis our 9ja!

So abeg my already Experienced GrownUps and Graduates in the house i need your advise in terms of JOB Opportunities and Good Salary! Which Degree is BEST?
i think this is the most important question.....what will i be able to do with marketing or finance degree after graduation?

i can only advice you on the course content .....are you mathematical or literature incline ?.....if you are mathematical incline, a degree in finance will be stress free for you. but if not, you might end up poorly, because you will do lot of business maths. marketing on the other hand is literature focus with little maths related module. here you need to learn the master of chew and pour.....

so evaluate yourself on what is best for you.....

1 Like

Re: Mini-I by Peter5694(m): 6:32am On Jan 23, 2018
huptin:
both are good, but marketing jobs are easier to come by than finance jobs
thankYou
Re: Mini-I by Peter5694(m): 6:35am On Jan 23, 2018
vaxx:
i think this is the most important question.....what will i be able to do with marketing or finance degree after graduation?

i can only advice you on the course content .....are you mathematical or literature incline ?.....if you are mathematical incline, a degree in finance will be stress free for you. but if not, you might end up poorly, because you will do lot of business maths. marketing on the other hand is literature focus with little maths related module. here you need to learn the master of chew and pour.....

so evaluate yourself on what is best for you.....

thanks!

(1) (Reply)

UNN Requirements For M.sc In Dietetics / OAU Examinations Will Hold As Scheduled – JAC / Between Computer Science And Computer Engineering Which Is Easiest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.