Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) (24592 Views)

Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by harbdulrasaq88(m): 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) being welcomed by the Chief of Staff to the Rivers State Governor, Engr Chukwuemeka Woke to the Government House Port Harcourt on Monday.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-pastor-e-adeboye-visits-rivers.html

4 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by itsik(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Wow.

first to comment ooooooooooooooo
Schai, I don't know what to say again as am on my bed crying for this great achievement of mine.
Just keep trying in life and you will be this great.
This shows this is my year of great achievements.

Back to the topic, what brings him to this state?
This state that I once loved and wished or wanted to raise my kids in, but they disappointed me.
This state that has on their own raised and encouraged stealing, cultism, fraternity, prostitution, gun running etc.
Rivers state will not and never be free of these things above until their elders come out and call a spade a spade. I have never seen a state that supports crime like this state. From old to young. Worst are the ones they call the "Ikweres".
Most of them are blood thirsty, uncultured, lazy, and a menace to the society.
Dont ask how I came to this conclusion, cos I reside in this state and I know them. It has even affected the igbos that grew up amongst them.

Please man of GOD, preach to these men in power to know that using this selfish and hungry youths to achieve wicked political aims isn't the right way.
And also to the youths, tell them to know that no life is worth the money these politicians pay them to take.

Rivers state is so rotten that most streets can't be conplete if there is no one or two or even group of cult gangs amongst them.
I know some will come here to defend them that are other states free of these? My answer is, the state Rivers is the worst of them all.
Their fake life is second to none. They all believe the oil is theirs and they will never work. Thereby always looking for successful people to steal from, rob or kidnap.
Oneday my phone was stolen and I saw who robbed me off my phone at gunpoint. Reported to the police.
Their police told me that if they arrest him, that their chiefs will bail or release him, then he will come bsck for me. So that I should let him go.
Imagine, the police is even afraid of their elders and chiefs. The Rumuokwurusi area is the worst.

Well man of GOD, help preach to these wicked leaders and elders. If they will listen

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by chloride6: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pray for Rivers state Sir, so much bad news out of there lately.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by MiguelKingII(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
FTC!!!

Gosh all this people above me embarassed I fear u and ur network service provider
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nice
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by bjayx: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Even if the man go backyard...na news

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by lloyds(m): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Very great and gentle man of God.
Bless u sir.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by joystickextendr: 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Welcome sir

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Jesus is Lord

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
K
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by wisdomeze(m): 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
wetin come happen?...

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
welcome to rivers state my daddy

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by Paradigme777: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
God richly bless u sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by Profkomolafe(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
If prayers can solve Nigeria's problem, it could ve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hallelujah
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by Titto93(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by myproperty(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Wike is working? Please Pastor join hands with other well meaning Nigerians and pray against the victory of the demonic fulani herdsmen. What we need is prayer because our president is not ready to stop the rampaging demonic herdsmen. Let what happened in benue not happen again IJN

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by iykecicero: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
To collect tithes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by hezy4real01(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
You will live long daddy God bless u sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Profkomolafe:

Faith is substance of things hope 4 and evidence of things not seen, HV faith it shall come to pass, believe it can be done.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by segunblessing12: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Help us purge Rivers State of Cultism and robbery, Sir.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
My mentor,my father in the lord,i just like dady g.o not because i was born into the church.

i knw daddy freeze will not like dis news grin

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR MINISTRY SIR

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
The more we pray the more the rituals.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by highness25(m): 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
harbdulrasaq88:
General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) being welcomed by the Chief of Staff to the Rivers State Governor, Engr Chukwuemeka Woke to the Government House Port Harcourt on Monday.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-pastor-e-adeboye-visits-rivers.html

Is he a politician? from my findings, he's supposed to visit the redeem church and not the government house.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by nucleusBio: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Without prayers, Nigeria would have been worse...!

[color=#000099][/color]
Profkomolafe:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
I expect him to come to pH with out entourage.... scammers

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by ChoiceMark: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
All these our pastors that love going overseas to win souls, them no dey win souls for Borno and Adamawa?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Free the sheeple

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? / Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta / As A Christian, What Is Your Best Posture Or Position When Praying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.