Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,691 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Create Any Standard Wordpress Website With 5k, Hosting And Domain Inclusive - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Create Any Standard Wordpress Website With 5k, Hosting And Domain Inclusive (352 Views)

Learn How To Create Any Kind Of Website without Coding / How To Create Any Country Adsense Account And Pin Verification In 5 Steps / Create Any Kind Of Software With Us Or Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Any Standard Wordpress Website With 5k, Hosting And Domain Inclusive by fixedhollies(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
I have read of people wanting to create a website, but they don't know how.

WordPress website can take several form these days. U can create online shopping sites, news sites, ads sites, forums etc with just 5k

Domain name: 1200 (dot com dot ng)
SSD Hosting: 1000
Wordpress Theme: 1000 to 2000 depending on Ur choice.

With this call me a bastard if Ur blog/website doz not run in 4days

I will teach u all, u will do it by yourself

Free of charge... But if you engage me small money

All I have ever learned is free... Will teach u free

Will create a wats app group for DAT

For HDD/SSD Hosting of any website... 20gig space... One year... Fast and super 2k

You can learn and build that site.

NB: 5k was all I spent on www.points.com.ng

So, I know what I am doing.
Re: Create Any Standard Wordpress Website With 5k, Hosting And Domain Inclusive by solutionarena: 7:26am On Jan 23, 2018
we offer shared hosting,reseller hosting, domain name registration ,domain transfer and lots more only on Cedarhostng
Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime
Disk Space-7GB @N3000/Yr + Unlimited Email accounts +Unlimited Bandwidth + Unlimited Database and lots more...
For further enquires: call -08186219002,07011123518
Visit: www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Create Any Standard Wordpress Website With 5k, Hosting And Domain Inclusive by fixedhollies(m): 10:58am On Jan 23, 2018
More enquiries coming... I am ready to share with you how to...

(1) (Reply)

How Blackberry Sues Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Over Infringement / How To Migrate Your Site From Blogger To Wordpress / Moto G6, Motorola Releases The New Moto G6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.