Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. (3912 Views)

Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor / Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Ken4Christ: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2018
I was in an unknown location and all of the sudden, a wild fire broke out in what appears to be a very big market. While I pondered on the terrible sight of the flame, like in a split of seconds, most houses around me was in flame. I also saw the death symbol represented by a human skull in the sky. There is war looming. More liked connected to the Herdsmen attacks. They want to strike in such a manner that it will engulf the entire nation almost at the same time. Houses might be set on fire while people are sleeping. You can predict what the scenario will look like. It was a frightening dream and it is a revelation of what is about to happen if we don't do anything about it.

God reveals things to me through dreams. I saw the failed Orkar coup of 1990. I saw it a week before it happened and I knew it was going to happen that same month.

I also saw Buhari's victory about six months before the election took place. I saw the President shot dead last year. This is yet unfulfilled.

Please, pray for Nigeria and let's put pressure on our state government to set up vigilante groups and armed them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by SalamRushdie: 12:23am On Jan 23, 2018
There will be a quasi civil war when Buhari is dumped in 2019 , many of his illiterate shallow followers will go berserk and burn down homes of many northern politicians and Christian minorities who they will wrongly blame for sabotaging Buharis govt , Buhari will refuse to to attend the handover to new president which will be done amidst tight security , for months after his loss the new terror group the DAD uncovered just yesterday will descend on the middle belt states carrying out guerrilla style attacks on towns that are soft targets ..In 2015 we voted in the devil in error and getting rid of himwint be easy without many paying the price in blood but we shall eventually overcome

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by bedspread: 12:31am On Jan 23, 2018
THERE WILL BE NO WAR.... But Buhari will be sent to Daura... Period!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by ibolomo(m): 12:34am On Jan 23, 2018
I smile at the evil ones when they hatch and devise their plans, cos in the end, God will win!! It has always been that way, it isn't about to change.
when the kings of the earth set themselves, He that sits in Heaven laughs at them.

What we must ensure as Christians is to do whatever is in our power, get a voters' card, vote for who God directs us to and pray.
Dassal.

As per the dream, it was revealed, not to create fear, for God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of BOLDNESS, and of a sound mind.

the outcome of 2019 elections will shock everyone, the machinations of men will fail!

1 Like

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Firefire(m): 2:53am On Jan 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
There will be a quasi civil war when Buhari is dumped in 2019 , many of his illiterate shallow followers will go berserk and burn down homes of many northern politicians and Christian minorities who they will wrongly blame for sabotaging Buharis govt , Buhari will refuse to to attend the handover to new president which will be done amidst tight security , for months after his loss the new terror group the DAD uncovered just yesterday will descend on the middle belt states carrying out guerrilla style attacks on towns that are soft targets ..In 2015 we voted in the devil in error and getting rid of himwint be easy without many paying the price in blood but we shall eventually overcome

Irrespective of thre terrorist performance, it would be more prudent to allow him till 2023. Otherwise, half of the jungle will burn.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Ratello: 3:17am On Jan 23, 2018
Firefire:

Irrespective of thre terrorist performance, it would be more prudent to allow him till 2023. Otherwise, half of the jungle will burn.

What did you just say?

10 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by royalleopard: 4:15am On Jan 23, 2018
based on my calculation 2019 will be the last fight for every group in nigeria.it will be a make or break situation for this jihadist gov.t,biafra,restructing,survival of the middle belt,complete colonization of yoruba land by muslims,boko haram,niger delta militants.in summary, 2019 will be a complete fiasco.i am not a prophet,the handwriting is on the wall.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by otosa(m): 4:42am On Jan 23, 2018
See u, u just saw it yesterday. Meanwhile, me have seen it since last year. What they do know is that whoever that try to protect the war is empower the war. There most be a auto system within the existence of the two people or more to allow the peace.
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by funlord(m): 4:44am On Jan 23, 2018
Ken4Christ:
[s]I was in an unknown location and all of the sudden, a wild fire broke out in what appears to be a very big market. While I pondered on the terrible sight of the flame, like in a split of seconds, most houses around me was in flame. I also saw the death symbol represented by a human skull in the sky. There is war looming. More liked connected to the Herdsmen attacks. They want to strike in such a manner that it will engulf the entire nation almost at the same time. Houses might be set on fire while people are sleeping. You can predict what the scenario will look like. It was a frightening dream and it is a revelation of what is about to happen if we don't do anything about it.

God reveals things to me through dreams. I saw the failed Orkar coup of 1990. I saw it a week before it happened and I knew it was going to happen that same month.

I also saw Buhari's victory about six months before the election took place. I saw the President shot dead last year. This is yet unfulfilled.

Please, pray for Nigeria and let's put pressure on our state government to set up vigilante groups and armed them. [/s]

This codeine and tramadol epidemic is really taking its toll on the skulls of some of our youths these days! wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by dealslip(f): 5:19am On Jan 23, 2018
Ken4Christ:
I was in an unknown location and all of the sudden, a wild fire broke out in what appears to be a very big market. While I pondered on the terrible sight of the flame, like in a split of seconds, most houses around me was in flame. I also saw the death symbol represented by a human skull in the sky. There is war looming. More liked connected to the Herdsmen attacks. They want to strike in such a manner that it will engulf the entire nation almost at the same time. Houses might be set on fire while people are sleeping. You can predict what the scenario will look like. It was a frightening dream and it is a revelation of what is about to happen if we don't do anything about it.

Please, pray for Nigeria and let's put pressure on our state government to set up vigilante groups and armed them.

God often reveals the future in dreams so we can avert disasters. The first thing you should do is to exercise your authority as a child of God to demolish the strongholds of the enemy. I have equally had the same dream repeatedly of chaos in Nigeria and an army ruthlessly killing people in their homes using both aerial and land weapon. I always see myself clutching my international passport and trying to escape. It always appear so real that I wake up with a thumping heart. I always wake up and pray to ensure the hands of the enemy is stayed. I learnt this the hard way, I repeatedly had a dream about a deadly and very violent Students and Indigenes clash in my university days. I would wake up and wonder what it was all about until it happened like 2 years after I left the school. My heart sank when I understood I ought to have been praying for an aversion of such crisis. Students were murdered like Chicken. God wouldn't do anything without the knowledge of His Prophets, like He did with Abraham in the case of Lot and the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Even without dreams we ought to know that terrible times have befallen the world not just Nigeria and as Christians we ought to pray and not faint. Making declaration against and destruction of the plans of the enemy. The truth there is a tussle for power in the heavenlies over Nigeria. In the order of spiritual hierarchy in the heavens. Spiritual wickedness is reigning over this country hence the continuous shedding of blood. The Fulani herdsmen and other Jihadist are just pawn in the hands of this Spiritual Wickedness. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places. Our prayers should not be directed towards Buhari but the powers behind the throne. We don't need to raise arms like them because the weapons of our warfare are not carnal(world invention, physical) but mighty through God for the pulling down of strongholds and everything that exalts itself above the knowledge of God. The Church has lost focus completely and neglected it's duty as watchmen over the nations. It cannot demonstrate any power and can't even threaten any erring president like Elijah of old did. It can't even bring the presidency to its knee like Moses did. My dear it isn't coincidence that the dream comes to you repeatedly especially where you are not preoccupied with such thoughts in the first place. It is a call to action. You are an elected watchman so swing to action. There is something in you that you aren't using. I am sorry for this lengthy one. I want other people who have been elected watchmen but have not come to terms with it to equally be informed and swing to action not forgetting to awaken other sleeping watchmen. Remember whatever is bound on earth is bound in heaven and whatever is loosed on earth is loosed in heaven. We were not given power to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome the power of the enemy for nothing. It is for periods like this

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by gnykelly(m): 6:04am On Jan 23, 2018
Ken4Christ:

many people have seen that in the past yet nothing happened.
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by pauljumbo: 6:06am On Jan 23, 2018
Nigeria will not be in flame we will realign and send our common enemy back home

Ken4Christ:

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Rogersmith(m): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2018
gnykelly:

Prayer averted it. Many saints of God in this country prays day and night for peace, progress and salvation of this country.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Rogersmith(m): 7:15am On Jan 23, 2018
dealslip:

God often reveals the future in dreams so we can avert disasters. The first thing you should do is to exercise your authority as a child of God to demolish the strongholds of the enemy. I have equally had the same dream repeatedly of chaos in Nigeria and an army ruthlessly killing people in their homes using both aerial and land weapon. I always see myself clutching my international passport and trying to escape. It always appear so real that I wake up with a thumping heart. I always wake up and pray to ensure the hands of the enemy is stayed. I learnt this the hard way, I repeatedly had a dream about a deadly and very violent Students and Indigenes clash in my university days. I would wake up and wonder what it was all about until it happened like 2 years after I left the school. My heart sank when I understood I ought to have been praying for an aversion of such crisis. Students were murdered like Chicken. God wouldn't do anything without the knowledge of His Prophets, like He did with Abraham in the case of Lot and the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Even without dreams we ought to know that terrible times have befallen the world not just Nigeria and as Christians we ought to pray and not faint. Making declaration against and destruction of the plans of the enemy. The truth there is a tussle for power in the heavenlies over Nigeria. In the order of spiritual hierarchy in the heavens. Spiritual wickedness is reigning over this country hence the continuous shedding of blood. The Fulani herdsmen and other Jihadist are just pawn in the hands of this Spiritual Wickedness. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places. Our prayers should not be directed towards Buhari but the powers behind the throne. We don't need to raise arms like them because the weapons of our warfare are not carnal(world invention, physical) but mighty through God for the pulling down of strongholds and everything that exalts itself above the knowledge of God. The Church has lost focus completely and neglected it's duty as watchmen over the nations. It cannot demonstrate any power and can't even threaten any erring president like Elijah of old did. It can't even bring the presidency to its knee like Moses did. My dear it isn't coincidence that the dream comes to you repeatedly especially where you are not preoccupied with such thoughts in the first place. It is a call to action. You are an elected watchman so swing to action. There is something in you that you aren't using. I am sorry for this lengthy one. I want other people who have been elected watchmen but have not come to terms with it to equally be informed and swing to action not forgetting to awaken other sleeping watchmen. Remember whatever is bound on earth is bound in heaven and whatever is loosed on earth is loosed in heaven. We were not given power to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome the power of the enemy for nothing. It is for periods like this
Nice one. I recommend a book for you by Kenneth E. Hagin it is titled "I believe in vision" it will open your mind to the workings of the spiritual. We are in a precarious situation in the country at the moment. We need divine intervention.
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by cleatoris: 7:18am On Jan 23, 2018
Nigeria is already in flames. You just ain't getting it.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Ken4Christ: 7:36am On Jan 23, 2018
gnykelly:

But something is happening already. The flame have started burning. If we don't do anything to quench it now, it will engulf the whole nation.
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Ken4Christ: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2018
pauljumbo:

Nigeria will not be in flame we will realign and send our common enemy back home

It's already in flame. It has started in one part of the country. Christians in the position of authority should act wisely and smartly now.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by SweetJoystick(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2018
Give me a gun, Na me go shoot Buhari that I can promise
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by ben4ever(m): 7:52am On Jan 23, 2018
Ken4Christ:

It's already in flame. It has started in one part of the country. Christians in the position of authority should act wisely and smartly now.

A spirit of genocide is hovering over the country
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 23, 2018
royalleopard:
based on my calculation 2019 will be the last fight for every group in nigeria.it will be a make or break situation for this jihadist gov.t,biafra,restructing,survival of the middle belt,complete colonization of yoruba land by muslims,boko haram,niger delta militants.in summary, 2019 will be a complete fiasco.i am not a prophet,the handwriting is on the wall.
Are you talking about 2019 ?

Wait for us to survive this year's own.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by THUNDER4real(m): 8:06am On Jan 23, 2018
Please share guns .....before any thing else.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Annie939(f): 8:11am On Jan 23, 2018
Nigeria remain? there's nothing like Nigeria again

1 Like

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by debolayinka(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2018
Please, that part of the president being shot, when will it come to pass?

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by gnykelly(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2018
Rogersmith:

Prayer averted it. Many saints of God in this country prays day and night for peace, progress and salvation of this country.

which of the prayers. we've been praying yet the situation doesn't change. countries who pray less or don't pray like China are leaping in bound

1 Like

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Cherez: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2018
Sincerely, I had a similar dream yesternight.
Mine wasn't fire but a tribal fight in a particular location in Nigeria.
MAY GOD SAVE US
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by mpianya39(m): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2018
(In Nnamdi Kanu voice) they will kill us and we will kill them.....but at the end we will win and biafra will come.....ise! Ise!! Isee!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Warship: 9:11am On Jan 23, 2018
Ken4Christ:

The death you saw, symbolizes the end of One Nigeria.

Usman Dan Fodio had a frightening dream about his empire lasting for just 200 years.

A sultan had a dream in the 70s that Nigeria will disintegrate and his descendants will be forced to obtain Visa before coming down south. This dream prompted the relocation of the capital from Lagos to Abuja which they will also lose.

Buhari will end one Nigeria when he will try to install another Fulani as the President of Nigeria after slaughtering many Southerners & Middlebeltans in order to obtain Cattle colonies.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by Warship: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Wrong

Let me give you the timeline to the end of Nigeria

1) 2019: Buhari's win his second term through rigging

2) 2020: Fulani herdsmen terrorists will overrun the middle belt and incurs into the SW

3) 2021: Fulani herdsmen terrorists will so trouble the SW that they will seek to appease them through cattle colonies after the death of Gani Adams who will fight courageously to protect his ancestral land.

4) 2022: Fulani herdsmen terrorists will try to overrun Edo and Delta but will be met with ferocious and glorious defense.

Fulani herdsmen will push through Cross River state which will stir the inhabitants to become more pro Biafrans.

Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa will be stung. This will propel them to rearm for war and join IPOB who will be gloriously defending Delta Igbo & Igbanke regions of Igboland.

5) 2023: Buhari will handover power to a Fulani man out of fear that an Igbo presidency will seek revenge for the atrocities committed in the Christian regions of Nigeria.

On the night of the announcement that a Fulani man is now the president of Nigeria, all SW/some part of SS/ some part of Kogi & Kwara,
SE/some part of SS/some part of Middle Belt will declare Odua and Biafra respectively.

Kanuris & some minority ethnic groups will declare the Islamic Republic of Borno Kanem.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by theDEVILisHERE: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2018
Ken4Christ:

What useless prayer ?
Is it the nonsense you people do to worship your white slave master you call your God?
Nonsense

If you don't want flames better dissolve the shitt hole amicably cause worst than flames is coming
It has already even started
Feel sorry for most of you cause its gonna take you unawares
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by twosquare(m): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2018
Sorry, but if it wants to go up in flames, let it. You guys have been saying that since 1960 and still, people are dying like chickens...
Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by twosquare(m): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2018
Sorry, but if it wants to go up in flames, let it. You guys have been saying that since 1960 and still, people are dying like chickens...

1 Like

Re: I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. by killsmith(f): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Buhari has ended nigeria.

The only thing keeping nigeria is the disunity of the South.

Once the south is United, nigeria is gone.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect / Obaseki Is Planning To Go Back To His Former Party. / Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.