Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral (2513 Views)

AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral by IamHeWrites: 5:44am On Jan 23, 2018
Hehehe this one weak me!…

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/see-photos-of-pregnant-sx-doll-that-is.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral by BabbanBura(m): 5:47am On Jan 23, 2018
IamHeWrites:
Hehehe this one weak me!…

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

guess for guys that love bleeping preggies
Re: See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral by Kingsley10000: 5:49am On Jan 23, 2018
THEY INSTALLED ARTIFICIAL UTERUS
Re: See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral by littlewonders: 6:25am On Jan 23, 2018
It is finished!!!

Technology is making us berserk, this story is growing worse, sex dolls are pretending to us. I need to talk to God even if it is a temple, mosque or a church.

Ladies are gradually being replace...
Re: See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral by Epositive(m): 6:59am On Jan 23, 2018
But who impregnated it? undecided
Re: See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral by livinus009(m): 7:04am On Jan 23, 2018
World people have Impregnated a Doll..
Re: See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:13am On Jan 23, 2018
Some people have a fetish for bonking pregnant women

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral by Xionez(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2018
So na to dey use condom, abi?!

#being.sarcastic

Re: See Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll That Is Going Viral by icebird25(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2018
Chai I want to donate my eyes, cos there is nothing left in this world to see

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Beautiful Plus Size Lady's Legs / Midnight Vaseline Crew Only / Nigeria's 10 Most Curvy Girls And Where To Find Them (ASAP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.