Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? (5174 Views)

Oukitel C8 Official Discussion Thread / New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications / Oukitel C8 Specifications /review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by iconabblog(m): 6:47am On Jan 23, 2018
Hi guys, I hope we’ve had some little preview of the Tecno Camon CM and we now officially know what it can do and it type of phone. Here is a special comparison with between Tecno Camon CM and the Oukitel C8; both of the phone are cheap phones with bezel less display and other nice specs, let’s see who wins the specs fight.

Display

The Camon CM features an IPS, LCD capacitive touch screen along with 5.7’’ inch full HD display with 18:9 aspect ratios. The Camon CM features 1440*720px resolution with multi touch support.
The Oukitel C8 features an IPS, LCD capacitive touch screen with a 5.5’’ inch FHD display. It has 18:9 aspect ratios, and 1280*640px resolution with multi touch.

Processor

The Tecno Camon CM is running on MediaTek MT6737 Quad-core chipset which is clocked at 1.25GHz ARM cortex-A53 with a 64-bit CPU Architecture.
The Oukitel C8 is running on MediaTek MT6580A Quad-core clocked at 1.3GHz ARM cortex-A7 with a 32-bit CPU Architecture. full comparison

1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by marooh: 6:55am On Jan 23, 2018
Guy go for Tecno camon

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by najoomey(m): 7:25am On Jan 23, 2018
I prefer oukitel it's more pocket saver
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by MizMyColi(f): 9:25am On Jan 23, 2018
I did not read the blog, but from what I see here, I prefer the Tecno CM just because of what I read here.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by bobo65(m): 3:29am On Jan 24, 2018
Hope u guys are aware that cm is more than twice the price of c8 sha

Don't forget anything Camon will surely have multi tasking issue , it's like tecno does it on purpose

Wish u guys happy sale , oukitel c8 is already selling massively

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by Ennyholar: 5:23am On Jan 24, 2018
I'll go for the Camon CM
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by fibonacci2526: 7:43am On Jan 24, 2018
bobo65:
Hope u guys are aware that cm is more than twice the price of c8 sha

Don't forget anything Camon will surely have multi tasking issue , it's like tecno does it on purpose

Wish u guys happy sale , oukitel c8 is already selling massively

Nor mind them. Tecno marketers be deceiving people since 900BC
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by GrandMufti: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Why don't you compare phones in the same price bracket? angry
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by inedujac: 8:46am On Jan 24, 2018
Ouktel all the way. Value for money
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by iconabblog(m): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2018
It can't neccessrily be d same price, it the type we compare, dey r mate bro, just like comparing iPhone X and S8 (differ in price but of same category
GrandMufti:
Why don't you compare phones in the same price bracket? angry
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by NerdyFullo(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2018
My primary concern is the camera. whose camera is the badass between the two?
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by GrandMufti: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2018
iconabblog:
It can't neccessrily be d same price, it the type we compare, dey r mate bro, just like comparing iPhone X and S8 (differ in price but of same category

You can get a far better oukitel device with the price of the camon. So I don't see the basis of any comparison here.

And you should be comparing the iPhone x with Google Pixel 2 XL
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by iconabblog(m): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2018
Mention a bezel less oukitel phone that is sold for exactly 47k and dude, wat you are saying is just not making sense,
u can compare iPhone x with Samsung s8 or HTC U11 just like phone reviewers on YouTube compared phantom 8 and iPhone 8 ..guy smart up
GrandMufti:

You can get a far better oukitel device with the price of the camon. So I don't see the basis of any comparison here.

And you should be comparing the iPhone x with Google Pixel 2 XL
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by iconabblog(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2018
It Neva always about the price, it either d specs or brand
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by GrandMufti: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2018
iconabblog:
Mention a bezel less oukitel phone that is sold for exactly 47k and dude, wat you are saying is just not making sense,
u can compare iPhone x with Samsung s8 or HTC U11 just like phone reviewers on YouTube compared phantom 8 and iPhone 8 ..guy smart up

grin grin grin so na bezel be the criteria and not even chipset? I guess we now know who needs to wise-up. cheesy issorite
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by bobo65(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
iconabblog:
It Neva always about the price, it either d specs or brand

Oya na naija u dey o

In this Bubu era, price na Koko

If no b price, who go buy tecno instead of Samsung ?
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by iconabblog(m): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Dude, my comparison is based on the 18:9 aspect ratio phone not chip set nor camera nor RAM...The Camon CX is better than the CM but because of it beauty and bezel less display, u will think twice bro, this is just like comparing Meizu M6s and Gionee A1, to me it not OK cos they are of different category, we have the camera phones, bezel less phones, Power phones and e.t.c the Camon CM and Oukitel C8 belong to the bezel less phone category
GrandMufti:

grin grin grin so na bezel be the criteria and not even chipset? I guess we now know who needs to wise-up. cheesy issorite
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by iconabblog(m): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
True bro, I grab DAT, but will u buy a 8MP rear camera for 37k ? Guess No,
if money dey bro, u no go dey use Tecno where HTC,pure Android Blackberry,
iPhone, Vivo, Oppo and many more high end mobile phones [http://iconabblog..com/2018/01/vivo-x20-plus-specs-and-price.htmlquote author=bobo65 post=64472911]

Oya na naija u dey o

In this Bubu era, price na Koko

If no b price, who go buy tecno instead of Samsung ?[/quote]
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by saxby(f): 2:15am On Jan 25, 2018
oh please the camon cm is way better
iconabblog:
Hi guys, I hope we’ve had some little preview of the Tecno Camon CM and we now officially know what it can do and it type of phone. Here is a special comparison with between Tecno Camon CM and the Oukitel C8; both of the phone are cheap phones with bezel less display and other nice specs, let’s see who wins the specs fight.

Display

The Camon CM features an IPS, LCD capacitive touch screen along with 5.7’’ inch full HD display with 18:9 aspect ratios. The Camon CM features 1440*720px resolution with multi touch support.
The Oukitel C8 features an IPS, LCD capacitive touch screen with a 5.5’’ inch FHD display. It has 18:9 aspect ratios, and 1280*640px resolution with multi touch.

Processor

The Tecno Camon CM is running on MediaTek MT6737 Quad-core chipset which is clocked at 1.25GHz ARM cortex-A53 with a 64-bit CPU Architecture.
The Oukitel C8 is running on MediaTek MT6580A Quad-core clocked at 1.3GHz ARM cortex-A7 with a 32-bit CPU Architecture. full comparison
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by scarycuteface(m): 1:22am On Jan 27, 2018
NerdyFullo:
My primary concern is the camera.
whose camera is the badass between the two?
Camon CM of course.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by scarycuteface(m): 1:35am On Jan 27, 2018
If this Oukitel spoil. The parts dey readily available? Coz e be like say Tecno and Infinix has their parts in Carlcare
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 27, 2018
typing from an Oukitel phone. Real value for your money
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by Mystiq25(m): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2018
I hope the OP knows that Oukitel C8 has two versions? There's one with Mediatek 6737 and 64 bit processor with 4G just like the CM, so have been fair to the C8 here.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by Freelancerx: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tecno CM definitely.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by Mastarcard: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
Watch Video Here ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toYraGyItzw
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by chicwoman(f): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Really not down for the competition, but I know the Tecno Camon CM is lovely, the specs on point.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by Mustack: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Search online for antutu benchmark of both phone and stop arguing. To me oukitel al the way. Value for money and never disappoint in what ever they say.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by omoalajah(m): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
I prefer the CM.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by missslimzy(f): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Very lovely device...
chicwoman:
Really not down for the competition, but I know the Tecno Camon CM is lovely, the specs on point.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by datyorubaboy: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Me too. Because this Oukitel i never hear am before..
omoalajah:
I prefer the CM.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by Mustack: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
datyorubaboy:
Me too. Because this Oukitel i never hear am before..
search the phone on youtube
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? by Mustack: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
The phone am curently using is just like that oukitel. (jiayu s3 basic). Its a 2015 phone that is serving me like a slave and am curently runing andriod 8 orio with custom rom. Which tecno or infinix phone have that? Also the chances of geting OTA with those phone are higher to that tecno n infinix. My though thou

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bigger Screens Are Not Always Better. In Fact They Can Be Terrible! / Mobile Sms Reader Softwear,sms face,sms love,sms lock,mms soft for video rec. / How To Easily Convert MTN Pulse Points To Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.