Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single (18694 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by slawomir: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2018
ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Bitterleafsoup: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
OMG sis you're so sweet may the creator bless you with more wisdom........ wise girl wink

Meanwhile
99% of Nigerian men are guilty of what she said......well as for me if we're dating and you miss my call without giving any tangible reasons I'll definitely call it a quit cool
Fresh babe love your style
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by seunny4lif(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2018
See wetin sex doll cause oooooooooh grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
OMG sis you're so sweet may the creator bless you with more wisdom........ wise girl wink

Meanwhile
99% of Nigerian men are guilty of what she said......well as for me if we're dating and you miss my call without giving any tangible reasons I'll definitely call it a quit cool
dramaqueen
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by jakesbaba: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile

Then you're not met to be in a relationship because you lack understanding and you're inconsiderate. Not all the time I'll give tangible reasons...... When you don't have tangible thing to say. I'm at work and you're calling to tell me you missed me..... Will "I missed you" pay the bills?. Use your head.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by mecusbosco(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile
can you imagine!! Please what's the definition of tangible reason?
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by IBBG(m): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile
This is one of the reason why relationship seems suffocating to me. The things you use to do unconsciously without unecessary explanation and pacification, you'll now have to explain and answer so many questions otherwise trouble. My own is, if i don't question you unnecessarily then, don't question me unnecessarily too otherwise trouble.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by freetheking: 10:50am On Jan 23, 2018
i concur with you.
JULIE1925:
grin

She's soooo on point. Ladies we all have the rights to ask and demand honest answers from our partner..
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 23, 2018
jy2kbeyond:

Shey you get my size? shocked shocked
Lol what's your size?
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by luminouz(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile
Even me?

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by fynex(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian Lady has taken to social media to share her thoughts and to advise men in relationships to stop acting single.

Making her stance known on Twitter, She wrote:
“Please if you’re in a relationship. You should know you’re accountable to your partner. Stop doing things on your own. Don’t switch off your phone then come back like nothing happened. Stop acting single! If you’re not ready to answer to your partner, please stay single.”

She also asked ladies to never allow their men make them look crazy or turn them into mad women for wanting to know their mans whereabouts.

She wrote:
“Ladies, don’t ever let your man make you look crazy or turn you into a mad woman for wanting to know where he’s been,why he wasn’t picking his calls, why his phone was off or who he’s been with. It’s your right to know. You’re not a NAG.”

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/nigerian-lady-advises-men-in.html

Being in a relationship doesn't stop anyone from being single....

After all if you are asked in an interview /to fill a form... Single or married you will tick single
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

She's soooo on point. Ladies we all have the rights to ask and demand honest answers from our partner..

because na you buy the phone for me angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by computer0810(m): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2018
ladies should stop dating men for money too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by adahgold(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2018
Must she know were I have been all day, for the records nobody on earth wake pass ladies. If a lady tells you were she has been to you will be shocked as for me don't ask me were I have been cuz I will not ask you simple. Is it only a man that act single? Ladies do it very well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by IBBG(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2018
jakesbaba:

Then you're not met to be in a relationship because you lack understanding and you're inconsiderate. Not all the time I'll give tangible reasons...... When you don't have tangible thing to say. I'm at work and you're calling to tell me you missed me..... Will "I missed you" pay the bills?. Use your head.
Correct guy. As for me when realationship becomes that way it's suffocating. I didn't enter relationship to imprison myself otherwise, i would have stayed single. Must i give you explanation for everything as if i'm your little kid.
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by xcllaxix(m): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2018
Ask and i will tell u what you wanna know...Turn to a monitoring spirit and i show you the door..Its time saving.
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Helju: 10:56am On Jan 23, 2018
If your lady does not ask questions about your whereabouts (not nag)..... she does not care about you. She is with you for a reason which has nothing to do with love.
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2018
trustyshoess:

Lol what's your size?

Your shoess grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by IBBG(m): 10:58am On Jan 23, 2018
adahgold:
Must she know were I have been all day, for the records nobody on earth wake pass ladies. If a lady tells you were she has been to you will be shocked as for me don't ask me were I have been cuz I will not ask you simple. Is it only a man that act single? Ladies do it very well.
lol. Exactly my point. if i don't question you unnecessarily then don't question me too. i'm not a little kid.
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by letskeeptalking: 10:58am On Jan 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She has a point. Cheaters be telling me you she's just a friend only for you to discover she ain't. angry

She's never just a friend!
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by IBBG(m): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2018
Thylord:
So someone cannot enjoy his quiet moment agian without being interogated.
hehehehehe. Abi o. This pass FBI and CIA interrogation.
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by adahgold(m): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2018
IBBG:
lol. Exactly my point. if i don't question you unnecessarily then don't question me too. i'm not a little kid.

Yea, they act innocent but trust me they are worst.
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 23, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Dammyjeez(m): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile
99%? Statistician to gallant. Well done! cheesy
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile
99%? Statistician to gallant. Well done!
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Oyenike01(f): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2018
samtinx:
grin grin All of sudden dem don dey show love and care for one man,Sex doll is bringing humilty to our ladies
this sex doll matter don dhe dry.. boring undecided
samtinx:
grin grin All of sudden dem don dey show love and care for one man,Sex doll is bringing humilty to our ladies
this sex doll matter don start to dhe boring..
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by lifedynamics: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2018
olayiwola4u:
I can't laugh...women that are not faithful are the ones seeking faithful men ...

THE TRUTH IS WHO YOU ARE IS THE SAME PERSON THAT WILL COME YOUR WAY

Unfortunately that is one of our Hoaxes on this planet...
What you said couldn't be further from the truth.

Women in abusive relationships aren't abusive, so don't deserve abusive men...

That's a lie bro
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2018
jy2kbeyond:

Your shoess grin grin grin grin
grin grin
I nor dey sell shoes
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Pigsandidiots: 11:05am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile
Then be ready to jump from man to man.
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by princenaira(m): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian Lady has taken to social media to share her thoughts and to advise men in relationships to stop acting single.

Making her stance known on Twitter, She wrote:
“Please if you’re in a relationship. You should know you’re accountable to your partner. Stop doing things on your own. Don’t switch off your phone then come back like nothing happened. Stop acting single! If you’re not ready to answer to your partner, please stay single.”

She also asked ladies to never allow their men make them look crazy or turn them into mad women for wanting to know their mans whereabouts.

She wrote:
“Ladies, don’t ever let your man make you look crazy or turn you into a mad woman for wanting to know where he’s been,why he wasn’t picking his calls, why his phone was off or who he’s been with. It’s your right to know. You’re not a NAG.”

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/nigerian-lady-advises-men-in.html

Slay queen, you don't look married, from where is all these your experience? Every Tom and Dick discussion today focuses on Sxx and relationship. Our traditional respect is far gone. God help us
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2018
I'm in love with this girl
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by Reelmii: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Meanwhile
better go and b a reverend sister or better sill get a male sex doll
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single by clems88(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2018
If I don't call bae after few ours ,she would call and ask why haven't I called her since like say she no get my number . undecided shez got a Cug but yet she will be waiting for my call.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accepting Gifts From Other Guys / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.