Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry (2257 Views)

I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day / The Women Hymen (18+) / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry by chily11: 8:57am On Jan 23, 2018
Many people believe that it is important for women to be virgins on their wedding day. Even so, many women do have sex before marriage. As a result, a real industry has grown up around hymen reconstruction and “virginity pills.” More and more ads for these kind of products and services are popping up on Iranian social media.

For many years, women have been turning to surgery to mask the fact that they’ve had sex before marriage. The surgical procedure involves closing up, sometimes almost completely, the vaginal opening so that the woman will bleed when she has intercourse with her new husband. This bleeding is supposedly proof of the young woman’s purity, as most will assume that the bleeding comes from the tearing of her hymen.

A woman’s hymen, however, doesn’t necessarily tear the first time she has sex and, even if it does, it might not bleed. Secondly, a hymen can be torn outside of sex. But the myth that a woman must bleed during her first experience of vaginal penetration is widely believed in Iran and around the world. The result is that these operations have been common in Iran since the 1970s (as well as in many other countries, including France.)

A pill that releases red liquid

Starting in the 1990s, another option appeared for women wanting to fake their virginity: pills that are supposed to make it seem as if a woman has an intact hymen. The price of these pills vary widely, but most seem to work in the same way. About an hour before having sex, the woman is supposed to put a pill in her vagina. When the pill becomes damp, its exterior softens. During penetration, the exterior breaks and releases a red liquid, which is supposed to trick the husband.

In recent years, more and more ads for these pills have been popping up on both Telegram, an encrypted instant messaging service that is extremely popular in Iran, and Instagram, which is also widely used.

Women can order these pills to whichever postal address they want in just a few clicks. The ads promise to deliver the pills in plain packaging so as not to arouse suspicion. The price usually varies between about 30,000 and 350,000 tomans (equivalent to between 6 and 70 euros).

Most of the pills on the market are made by four different brands: Noval, Beauty Virgin, Butterfly and Robert. However, online searches in both Persian and English don’t produce any results for legitimate pharmaceutical companies. If you search “Beauty Virgin”, for example, you get information about a line of cosmetics made by the Chinese company Realmus, but they don’t make “virginity pills.” Noval Cosmetics is apparently based in Singapore, but it’s not clear if this is the same company that produces the pills that have become so popular in Iran.

The France 24 Observers team tried long and hard to find an Iranian woman who had used one of these pills without success – it is a taboo topic, after all. So it is hard to know what kind of pill these companies are actually selling, if they work and if they pose health risks for users.

Vaginal pills that simulate bleeding have been manufactured and sold since the 90s in Japan, India, China and in the United Kingdom, but none of these brands seem to be on the Iranian market.

However, if the large number of ads for these products on Iranian social media is any indicator, these pills do seem to be popular. According to a 2014 study conducted by the research unit of the Iranian parliament, 74.3% of Iranian high school students (both male and female) have had sexual relations (though “sexual relations” is not defined in the study and it isn’t clear if that means penetration or not). In 2015, Iranian local media reported that it had contacted a company selling these pills. The company claimed to receive about 100 calls a day and to ship 15 packages a day to customers.

“Men want to discover sex with their girlfriends but also want the women they marry to be virgins”

For a small part of the population – the most privileged – it no longer matters if women are virgins or not when they are married. But for a large number of Iranians, even if having a boyfriend or girlfriend before marriage is starting to become normal, it’s still very important for women to be virgins when they are married.

In summation, even if lifestyles are changing, gender roles in society are still in place. Men want to discover sex with their girlfriends, but they want the women they marry to be virgins on their wedding day. That leaves many women with little choice but to resort to a fake hymen.”

https://go2pedia..com.ng/2018/01/virginity-pills-and-surgery-fake-hymen.html

Re: Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry by richeeyo(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2018
I always measure by the depth and the width And how the model and the lower side response to drilling
Re: Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry by richeeyo(m): 9:03am On Jan 23, 2018
I once had a girl who keeps on asking me each time we had sex "Are you feeling the walls"?

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry by LillyAnn(f): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2018
Virginity is overrated.

Pills and whatnot? Why pretend?
Guys want virgin wives who know all the styles in the Kamasutra.

Is it magic?

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry by Marshalxv(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2018
Haaa,make this thing no enter Nigeria o,some people go just dey marry fairy used thinking say na tear rubber.
Re: Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry by Angy55(f): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2018
Marshalxv:
Haaa,make this thing no enter Nigeria o,some people go just dey marry fairy used thinking say na tear rubber.

Arhhh, e must enter oo, grin grin grin

After all Nigerians generally love benjor(second) things.
Re: Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry by ubunja(m): 9:40am On Jan 23, 2018
LillyAnn:
Virginity is overrated.

Pills and whatnot? Why pretend?
Guys want virgin wives who know all the styles in the Kamasutra.

Is it magic?
just coz you threw your own virginity away doesnt mean it is...

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry by LillyAnn(f): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2018
ubunja:

just coz you threw your own virginity away doesnt mean it is...
Lol...Uncle, Are you a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry by ubunja(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2018
LillyAnn:

Lol...Uncle, Are you a virgin?
since when has male virginity been worth anything? lolz
Re: Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry by LillyAnn(f): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2018
ubunja:

since when has male virginity been worth anything? lolz
I see how you sidestepped my question.
And you think female virginity is worth something?
Hello Hypocrite, Welcome to the 21st Century...

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry by ubunja(m): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2018
LillyAnn:

And you think female virginity is worth something?
Welcome to the 21st Century.
how hilarious...on a thread about faking virginity yapping on about how virginity no longer matters!!! ha ha ha
Re: Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry by LillyAnn(f): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2018
ubunja:

how hilarious...on a thread about faking virginity yapping on about how virginity no longer matters!!! ha ha ha
I see that the irony is lost on you...Your sorry attempt at humour amuses me.

Here's a piece of advice - Don't go around making wrong assumptions. Especially on a faceless forum.

I'm done wasting time on you but because I'm in a generous mood, I'll let you have the last word.
That should soothe your deflated ego. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry by ubunja(m): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2018
LillyAnn:

I see that the irony is lost on you...Your sorry attempt at humour amuses me.

Here's a piece of advice - Don't go around making wrong assumptions. Especially on a faceless forum.

I'm done wasting time on you but because I'm in a generous mood, I'll let you have the last word.
That should soothe your deflated ego. smiley
whatever... cheesy
Re: Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry by IdeyFindWife: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2018
Angy55:

Wahala dey o!

If e enter, the kain formats wey girls go carry men enter, chai, e nor go finish here! tongue

On top all the crying, forming and covering bumbum saying "pls, be gentle with. me, ouch" and other bla bla bla. The day you go come find her old nudes and sex videos on your cousin's phone, na die!

For what it's worth, and all silly games aside, I think it's just best to love people for who they are and whatever other meaningful promises as suiting both parties!

Loving people for their pasts of their futures have always been the bedrock of many a tragedies!
Re: Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry by Angy55(f): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Wahala dey o!

If e enter, the kain formats wey girls go carry men enter, chai, e nor go finish here! tongue

On top all the crying, forming and covering bumbum saying "pls, be gentle with. me, ouch" and other bla bla bla. The day you go come find her old nudes and sex videos on your cousin's phone, na die!

For what it's worth, and all silly games aside, I think it's just best to love people for who they are and whatever other meaningful promises as suiting both parties!

Loving people for their pasts of their futures have always been the bedrock of many a tragedies!

Oh yes.... grin

1 Like

Re: Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry by goodheart02(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
LillyAnn:
Virginity is overrated.
Pills and whatnot? Why pretend? Guys want virgin wives who know all the styles in the Kamasutra.
Is it magic?

Like seriously, I hate virgins
Re: Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry by Marshalxv(m): 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
Angy55:

Lol,that one be say we go dey get 12months warranty plus 6months of testing .
Re: Virginity Pills And Surgery:fake Hymen Industry by chily11: 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
Marshalxv:

Lol,that one be say we go dey get 12months warranty plus 6months of testing .
hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Fix Your Wife!!! / Hymenoplasty In Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria, Kano, Enugu And Port Har Court / A Nairalander Advice To Women Around The World (stay Away From Black Men!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.