Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Would You Allow Your Ex To Be In Your Life Again? And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Ex To Be In Your Life Again? And Why? (616 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Ex To Be In Your Life Again? And Why? by EXLOVER(m): 9:12am On Jan 23, 2018
Me i just broke up with her just last week, I single for now.
My answer is capital NO.
Reason : I don't trust her a bit and she cheated.

Re: Would You Allow Your Ex To Be In Your Life Again? And Why? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2018
Is better you let her go forever....if you marry her, she will double the cheating character in her
Re: Would You Allow Your Ex To Be In Your Life Again? And Why? by cybriz82(m): 9:25am On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=darol4real post=64438553]Is better you let her go forever....if you marry her, she will double the cheating character in her [/quote

Tell them....she will double double and double again.
Re: Would You Allow Your Ex To Be In Your Life Again? And Why? by Pubichairs(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2018
smiley for Bleep sake I will, I don't trust any girl, so am entitled to having many of them
Re: Would You Allow Your Ex To Be In Your Life Again? And Why? by sweetetlove(f): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2018
Yes and no, it all depends on the circumstances that led to the break up.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Ex To Be In Your Life Again? And Why? by leroi01(m): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2018
Yep i will. She currently is sef. We aren't dating, no sex or any such. She's in a relationship. We were best of friends for 4 years.. she is still veeeeerry useful & helpful..we are both super comfy in the friend-&-ex-zone . So its no big deal really. We are cool like that.

but to date again... Nahhh. That ship is past the horizon.
Re: Would You Allow Your Ex To Be In Your Life Again? And Why? by Eldavis(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2018
sweetetlove:

Yea dats true

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Ex To Be In Your Life Again? And Why? by Zhahovic(m): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2018
sweetetlove:
classic answer..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Walked Out Of My Marriage Because He Is A Gay, Daddy Freeze Ex Wife / “i've Got Sweetest Honeypot In The World, It's As Cold As Ice”-girl On Facebook / Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution - Imo Commissioner Of Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.