Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

7 Types Of People That May Fail Jamb 2018 [no 3 Will Amaze You] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Types Of People That May Fail Jamb 2018 [no 3 Will Amaze You] (861 Views)

Here Are 11 Good Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb / Why You May Fail JAMB 2018: Read And Avoid Failure / 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of People That May Fail Jamb 2018 [no 3 Will Amaze You] by Slaybaby1(f): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-FYDYPobrXB0/WmaQ6Fztd1I/AAAAAAAAMU0/JKrUOMM5KBUz98l8iOJKRXO6zBTWw-iLACLcBGAs/s1600/1516671165742.jpg[/img]

In this article, I will show you 7 types of people that may fail [url=https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiH_5LHh-zYAhUGKNMKHbRSD5IYABAFGgJ3Yg&sig=AOD64_0VcGuxFlH1rvgXb6_0lpomBvLT_Q&adurl=&q=&nb=0&res_url=https%3A%2F%2Fjobshandle..com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DJamb%26m%3D1&nm=3]Jamb 2018[/url] and what they have to do at the present time. In the event that you are in any of the category that I am going to show, you would be wise to take after the proposals so as not to fall casualty.

The 7 Types Of People That May Fail Jamb 2018

1. The Social Candidates:
I call them social Jamb candidates because they are always online getting the latest news about Jamb. They know the the latest novel recommended by Jamb but have never opened it.
These guys just want to see things happen. They never make attempt to make things happen. These guys can argue and abuse Jamb online, but they have never discussed any Jamb topic with friends. They argue about Jamb syllabus and past questions but have never utilized them.

To score very high in Jamb 2018, you need a private study life. Don’t live a life of public success but private disaster. If I may ask, when last did you dedicate 15 hours to marathon study for Jamb 2018? Nothing comes easily my dear. You need to put in maximum effort to get maximum reward.

2. The Religious People:
These set of persons believe that God will come down from heaven to help them write the exam. They attend all the services and prayer meetings. They hardly open their books.

One word these guys have in common is that the Holy Ghost will give them answers in the exam hall. The last time I checked, the work of the Holy Ghost is to help you remember what you have studied. If you have not studied anything, what will you then remember?

God loves hard work. A little wonder he commanded us to study so as to show ourselves approved. He even confirmed that his people perish due to lack of knowledge.

Study hard for the examination and the Holy Ghost will remind you of all you have studied. God will ensure that you get the right score.

3. The Shortcut Masters:
These persons are always after the fastest and quickest way to pass jamb. They always want to bypass rules. These persons searching the internet morning and night for sites where they can get Jamb expo and confirm runs.
Shortcut masters are very hardworking, however, they do not channeled the work to their study life. These guys always fall into the hands of scammers and they ultimately face disappointments.
Those who depend on expo will likely fail jamb 2018. This is as a result of the recent Jamb cbt update that has put malpractice on check.

Hard work doesn’t kill. Shortcuts will always lead to cut-shorts. You have all it takes to pass Jamb. Believe in yourself and work hard; then success is yours.

4. The Fearful People:
Fear is one of the biggest evidence that appears real. Never get afraid to face Jamb 2018. The truth of the matter is that, the Jamb you are afraid of is also afraid of you. The fear of failure can eventually make you fail jamb 2018.

The fearful people sit in their corner and discuss how difficult it is to score high. Some of them believe that there is no way they can score up to 250. All these put fear in their mind and kill their confident.

Never conclude on yourself. You might have heard or seen how others fails Jamb. But you have also seen or heard about those who scored very high in Jamb, right? Just like others, You have all it takes to pass Jamb 2018. Believe in yourself ad work harder.

5. The Slow People:
Speed is of greatest demand in the 21st century. You would fail jamb 2018 if you are not fast; even with your hard work.
There is always no time in the Jamb exam hall. Before you know it, time is over. You need to learn how to answer Jamb questions very fast. I have already worked on this in an amazing article.
Read: How to answer Jamb questions with the speed of light

6. The Crammers
These persons are hardworking. The only thing is that they don’t study to understand. They cram solutions and past questions. With little twist in Jamb questions, they get confused. You need to aim for better understanding. You may want to read the right way to study for jamb here .

7. Procrastinators
Later things. This is the language of procrastinators. They always feel there is time. Before they realize it, it is already the exam week. If you have just realized that you still have a whole lot to cover for Jamb 2018, there is still hope for you.

Remember, failure is a choice and success requires some processes.

Source: https://jobshandle..com/2018/01/7-types-of-people-that-may-fail-jamb.html?m=1
Re: 7 Types Of People That May Fail Jamb 2018 [no 3 Will Amaze You] by embau(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
You are right my brother,to pass Jamb exam,candidates should be able to read between the lines,they should also attend lesson not Tutorial Centre,but Lesson and they should begin to start reading from this moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People That May Fail Jamb 2018 [no 3 Will Amaze You] by Slaybaby1(f): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
I support you!

embau:
You are right my brother,to pass Jamb exam,candidates should be able to read between the lines,they should also attend lesson not Tutorial Centre,but Lesson and they should begin to start reading from this moment.

(1) (Reply)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Carves Oba Of Benin's Face On A Tree (pic) / University Of Ilorin (unilorin) Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedure / How To Apply For University Of Portsmouth Phd Scholarships UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.