Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Need A Container Of Shea Butter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Container Of Shea Butter (1507 Views)

How Much It Costs To Import A Container Of Tarpaulin To Nigeria / A Full Container Of 25kg Saccharine Available / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Container Of Shea Butter by remsonik(f): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Any company dealing in pure unrefined Grade A Shea butter here please drop your contact details on this thread I need a 40ft container of Shea butter.If you can supply in tonnes please reach out to me. Thanks
Refolabi@yahoo.com 08132617478
Re: I Need A Container Of Shea Butter by 9japrof(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2018
Where are you based, i dont deal in shea butter but stay in the north where it is in quantity and can get you contacts.

How do you want it
Re: I Need A Container Of Shea Butter by remsonik(f): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
9japrof:
Where are you based, i dont deal in shea butter but stay in the north where it is in quantity and can get you contacts.

How do you want it
I need like 10 tonnes
Re: I Need A Container Of Shea Butter by grabben: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
9japrof:

How do you want it
Sir, you can export your products by yourself and make a huge amount of money. Click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: I Need A Container Of Shea Butter by eseleborjpyaho: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2018
Sir
We have Shea butter for sale immediately.
Reply by WhatsApp or ext to 07068293478 for Price and instant delivery

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Create Jumia Global Merchants Account? / Can I Create A New Bank Account Without NIN? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.