Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Please Read Its Urgent - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Read Its Urgent (456 Views)

Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! / Please Read / NYSC 2017 Batch B Online Registration Starts On 25th - Please Read This Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Read Its Urgent by jwobiz555: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2018
Good day everyone here present,good day Nigerians.l greet u all.pls friends I come to u all to solicit for help.I know their people out their who still cares for the less privileged. Am not here to defraud u or scam u the story am telling here is my current situation right now. I am a 100 level medical student of the university of Port Harcourt.I was among the 2017 session that admission favoured.But my situation now is about to make me loose everything I have struggled for. My problem is with my fee payment of #97,500.I have tried to raise d money but didn't yield success.My parents am supposed to depend on are both late just left with a brother who already has a family with 4 kids.He has tried to raise the money for the acceptance fee of #30,000 but for the main school fees it has been to no avail due to max. Dept on him.it has been tough for me since my parents died 2006.Due to my health issue in which i have had multiple surgery on my left hip when i was diagnosed of having chronic osteomalacia of the femur i haven't been able to work to make a living.A friend of mine directed me to solicit for help here that i will get ppl that will assist me.The school has placed deadline for fee payment on the 26th of Jan this Friday and my fees has kept me thinking day nd night that is why I come to u beloved people.Pls my brothers nd sisters I don't want to loose this golden opportunity of becoming a doctor it has been my dream.pls help me out the deadline is approaching..my contact is 08109576398 and the account number is 0219122572.bank name GTB.pls anything u can support me with will go a million miles.God in heaven will surely reward u.I have tried severally to upload my admission letter here but it keeps showing me error notification maybe I don't know how to upload picture on nairaland but I really want to prove my genuine request so I have also dropped my Facebook username @wobilor Joshua... u can send me msg I will send d admission letter as soon as possible.... oooh Nigerians pls help me this is my last hope

(1) (Reply)

IBADAN Corps Members, Check Me Out For Your Accommodation / 10 Ways To Survive While Building A Business / Corp Members Needed From The Following States: FCT, Lagos,kaduna, Kano Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.