Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy (2314 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Photos Of Enyinnaya Mark Ogbonna Killed By Bakassi Abia Vigilante (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by kakakibuy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
meetmal03:
meetmal03:

SCAM ALERT
So adedeji charles adeyemo AKA KAKAIBUY IS A SCAMMER!!!

He sent my client bad paypal fund of $1600 in November 2016 after which the account was blocked by paypal for 180 days.

We kept asking paypal the particular fund that had issues and they never really pinpointed it to us which was why I kept calm and waited for the 180 days as I did not want to accuse him falsely.

At the end of the 180 days hold, the money was refunded back to him and he never even contacted me at all.

I was finally able to trace him down through my bank payments meanwhile my client had already taken the case to EfCC and made a case under fraud and obtaining by trick.

After I told him about this issue, he has refused to pay back the money coming with an excuse every time.

EFCC actually even gave him options to come with his lawyer and he couldnt
They then gave him an option to refund it but he also refused

He claims that since he is not in Nigeria, He is untouchable.

He is currently wanted by EFCC and his face, passport details and other contact will soon be published everywhere showing he is wanted.

Avoid dealing with him for your own good
His details are: +436602306454
also +36705369050
+36705336485 and many more
kakakibuy@hotmail.com

still on the case.
deal with him at your own peril
Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by kakakibuy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
Late 2016, I had a request on my WhatsApp from a client who needed spare parts for his car. He opted to pay via Paypal. I reached out to Ngozi Ogbonna aka meetmal03 , being a known currency exchanger. She accepted the PAYPAL funds directly from my client in exchange for Naira which she paid to my account. Deal goes smoothly, client gets his parts delivered. Everyone is happy – Life goes on. Or so I thought, except that..

September 5th 2017, I received a message from Ngozi Ogbonna aka meetmal03 informing me that a Paypal transaction we had on 14th November 2016, on behalf of a client,failed. Time line:
Transaction was done November 2016
Ngozi Ogbonna informs me September 2017.

One full year. Weird. Even more alarming was the fact that although our correspondence was via my work email (kakakibuy@hotmail.com) and WhatsApp, she sent me a mail one year later to my Bank email account attached to the account she paid into. No one has that email account except my GTBank. Alarm bells start ringing but I keep calm and listen. She explains that she knew about the charge back days after the transaction but somehow couldn’t remember that she transacted with me and it only came to light one year later after (thorough) investigation.

1 Share

Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by kakakibuy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
Now that GTBank account is blocked and the EFCC is involved, my first instinct was to reach out directly to the Agency. Screen shots of correspondence attached. Summary of it all is that I was advised by the Agency to be careful.

Also as advised by the Agency, I reached out to GTBank asking for an official response from my so-called account officers. My questions were simple and clear:

1. Why was my account restricted?

2. Who authorized it?

3. Can you put that in writing officially?

It's at this point one begins to experience first hand the rot in the system. A system that works based on who knows who in the society and not the rule of law. It's been a herculean task getting any response from GTbank. No official response from them and even acknowledged correspondence sent by my lawyer to GTB legal has remained unanswered. But the struggle continues.

Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by kakakibuy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
What is the first thing you do when you have a charge back from Paypal? You present evidence showing that you received the funds legally and PayPal lifts the restrictions on your account while putting the Sender’s account in a negative balance. Ngozi Ogbonna did not do that.

Seeing that the time for restitution had elapsed, I offered a settlement. That was a mistake as Ngozi Ogbonna(in typical lynch mode) took that offer to be an admittance of guilt. She kept on insisting that I should ignore the email I received from EFCC’s official handle. According to her, I have been out of the country too long to know how things work in Nigeria. The popular *E get as we dey do am* phrase

I mobilized lawyers to EFCC office in Lagos and Abuja. Hundreds of thousands of Naira later, the conclusion is still the same. There’s no official case with my name in it at EFCC office.
Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by kakakibuy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
The question a lay man would ask is this: Why not give that money to Ngozi Ogbonna rather than spending it on lawyers, afterall it’s just around 600k. Well that’s what Ngozi is betting on. She’s quite connected in the Abuja circles from my observation. She has been able to pull off things outside official process. She’s betting on the fact that it’s better for me to settle with her through her intimidation, ruining my name in the public court of opinion, than going through due process. In doing that, she has absolved herself of any responsibility. She believes and rightly that I have more to lose and she has a implemented a higher scale of violence.

She’s also betting that based on the lynchmode scenario, on the stereotype that Nigerians living overseas are Good for nothing Yahoo boys, she doesn’t really have to prove anything. All she has to do is come on Nairaland, make an accusation, and all my prospective clients run out through all available exits.

The single story creates stereotype and the problem with stereotype is not that they are untrue but that they are incomplete, they make one story become the only story. When we reject the single story, when we realize that there is never a single story about any place, we regain akind of paradise. Follow due process in pursuing your grievances Ngozi Ogbonna and not this public lynching that you have resorted to.

1 Like

Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by calculation(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Your explanation is noted. Is that her Picture?
Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by kakakibuy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
calculation:
Your explanation is noted. Is that her Picture?
That's not her picture. That's Adichie the writer. She's credited with the last quote
Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by Withambition(m): 1:54am On Jan 24, 2018
*CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS!!!*
Do you have some time to spare? Have you got some creativity? Are you inclined towards service to humanity? Are you legally minded?

Volunteers are required at *THE LEGAL DIARY* as Contributors, Editors, Web Administrators, Social Media Handlers, Graphics Designers and Cartoonists.

*THE LEGAL DIARY* is an online platform that seeks to educate people on their legal rights and duties by employing creative means. It involves relaying the Legal stories of people and proffering Legal advice as much as possible. This can be in form of decided cases, fresh briefs or even hypothetical cases you can learn from. All these can be accessed on www.thelegaldiary.com, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland amongst other social media.

*ROLES*
*Contributors*- shall be responsible for writing and submitting contents bordering on legal issues composed in a creative and simple manner that can sustain the interest of laymen.

*Editors*- shall be responsible for editing the contents submitted by the contributors.

*Administrators*– shall be responsible for overall running of the website and have complete power over posts, pages, plugins, comments, choice of themes, imports, settings, assign user roles.

*Social Media Managers* – shall be responsible for developing a social media strategy and setting goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement; managing all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram; planning content and delivery; write engaging blog posts and articles asides from the regular content; creating engaging multimedia content such as videos, and/or outsourcing this effectively;
forming key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms; managing and facilitating social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.

*Graphics Designer* - shall be responsible for working with other volunteers to formulate and pitch concepts to effectively educate readers, developing, designing and producing graphic art that satisfies a creative legal brief, proficiency in programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign as well as Knowledge of typography, color and production.

*Cartoonists* – shall be responsible for communicating and interpreting legal ideas through hand-drawn or computer aided graphics; conveying legal stories, reflecting public opinion, and providing social commentary by creating illustrations for the website and other social media, sketching and submitting cartoons or artistic images to other volunteers for review or approval, as the case many be.

Interested persons should send a mail to thelegaldiary@gmail.com with the following details:
1. Full Name
2. Phone number
3. Email address
4. Institution
5. Level(if applicable)
6. Position of interest
7. Samples of work (If available)
8. A short bio (Less than 300 words)
*Deadline for submission is Friday, February 2, 2018*
Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by meetmal03(f): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by meetmal03(f): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote author=kakakibuy post=64443463][/quote]

You mobilize what lawyers?

Who did you mobilize?

someone called and I told them the office to go to and they said you cant afford to give them the money to travel and that was it.

I invite you to come into Nigeria or even visit your bank and see if you will not be apprehended on site.

A warrant has already been issued for you
Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by FiftyFifty(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Oh gosh! This world has come to an end. How can Kakakibuy be accused of being a scammer? How for goodness sake? The person I got my sweet car from? The person that got me the car everyone is admiring? How? See, Ngozie/meetmal or whatever u called ur name, no one on ds planet earth can convince me dt Kakakibuy is a scammer, not even Kakakibuy himself. Three years after getting my Peugeot 607 V6 through him, I'm planning to get a Mercedes C350 before this year runs out, thru him of course. Honestly, when it comes to buying a car I can't think of any other person except him. Funny I don't even know how he looks like. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by meetmal03(f): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
First of all, while you were selling the funds, you claimed that it was coming from your personal paypal account.

I asked you countless times and you said yes it was your paypal account as I could not have bought that amount from a third party account due to scam issues.

When it was reversed and you were contacted, you just acted nonchallant and even at a point boasted that EFCC cannot be able to do anything to you as you are abroad.

You tried to contact them as you said but as usual, the website is the website and they gave whatever response to you.

I tried to help you get to the root by telling you the department handling your case at EFCC Headoffice in Abuja so you can go straight there and thrash this thing out and clear your name.

You stated that you have not been in the country for a while and cannot come.

You were given an option to get a lawyer to represent you and report to EFCC Headoffice in Abuja, you refused to do that saying that you knew no lawyers in Nigeria as you had not visited in a long time. You even said you wanted to use my lawyers and I refused that.

When you eventually had someone through whatever means, they called and said that they were in LAgos and you need to mobilise them to come to Abuja which you didnt.

You even had your GTB account blocked by the EFCC as payment was made to you through that account and you called and was told the same thing.

How long do you think you can run from the law?

The more you delay, the more your integrity is in question and the more deadly for you

You keep saying that there is no case against you, but I challenge you to assign one lawyer and one of your committed customers here to go to EFCC head office in Abuja, I could even meet them there and they can find out if there is a case against you or not

Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by meetmal03(f): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
more pics

Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by meetmal03(f): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
more screenshots

Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by meetmal03(f): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
FiftyFifty:
Oh gosh! This world has come to an end. How can Kakakibuy be accused of being a scammer? How for goodness sake? The person I got my sweet car from? The person that got me the car everyone is admiring? How? See, Ngozie/meetmal or whatever u called ur name, no one on ds planet earth can convince me dt Kakakibuy is a scammer, not even Kakakibuy himself. Three years after getting my Peugeot 607 V6 through him, I'm planning to get a Mercedes C350 before this year runs out, thru him of course. Honestly, when it comes to buying a car I can't think of any other person except him. Funny I don't even know how he looks like. grin

Then you need to read this..
Maybe you can represent him in EFCC office
Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by EazyMoh(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Why isn't any Mod trying to monitor this issue. Nairaland Auto Section dey fear me o.
Egunmogaji gazzuzz nurey come put mouth abeg.
Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
EazyMoh:
Why isn't any Mod trying to monitor this issue. Nairaland Auto Section dey fear me o.
Egunmogaji gazzuzz nurey come put mouth abeg.

You're missing the most important name in this realm, Seun.

2 Likes

Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by EazyMoh(m): 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thank you Sir, I was afraid the Oga at the top might be too busy. But NL shall have zero tolerance for scam or its allegation thereof.
Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by ridge: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2018
Front page
Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by okeymadu(m): 6:29am On Feb 08, 2018
I have read this conversation and as someone who has transacted with Kakaki, I can confirm that he is a fantastic chap. I have never seen him and he handled my transaction of close to $10,000 without issues. This was when USD exchanged for N440+.

He even returned about $2500 at some points when I couldn’t raise additional money to complete the process in time.

I am also sure that most people that have transacted with him would attest to his honesty. He’s not based in Nigeria and I’ve never met him physically.

So, the logical thing for you guys to do is to be patient and have this resolved amicably. At least it is obvious that you guys are communicating.

Bringing this online is not the best approach. My guess.

3 Likes

Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by okeymadu(m): 6:50am On Feb 08, 2018
meetmal03:

Then you need to read this..
Maybe you can represent him in EFCC office

I’ve just seen this thread now so I need to clear any doubt since this is online and has the capacity to tarnish people’s character.
Can you answer the following questions:
1. Can you post the evidence from PayPal that funds were returned?

2. Why did it take 12 months i.e 365 days to have this reported.

3. Was there any error of omission or commission from your side during this transaction in question.

Lastly, I will be willing to report to EFCC to give a word in Favour of Kakaki honesty. I don’t even know him. But first, since you are coming to equity, you need to prove that you are coming with clean hands.

3 Likes

Re: Kakaki's Rule Of Law Vs Ngozi Ogbonna's Anrachy by legalwealth(m): 11:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
From what I can see, Meetmal03 lacks knowledge or let me say that she is not well informed about PayPal.
Anyone of such going into paypal exchange business is only doing that at his/her own risk and must be able to bear the consequences.

As per OP, did she asked you if the fund was coming from your paypal account or if it is yours and you answered yes? If it is true that you answered yes when you were asked the question, then you are a suspect.

I'm an experienced E-currency exchanger that owns IJAM Exchange. I had related issue of 3,700$ of Payoneer this week but because I understand how Payoneer works and took quick steps even when the seller was acting nonchallant when there was chargeback issues that led to my account being temporarily blocked, we have been able to amicably resolve the issue to some extent without involving EFCC and SARS that I was already warming up and preparing for.

Anyways! I hope this issue was and has been amicably resolved.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) / Tension As DJ Switch Present More Video Evidence To The International Community / Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.