Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Who's The Best Music Producer? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's The Best Music Producer? (801 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Music Producer ID Cabasa Is Now A Pastor / Your Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Best Music Producer? by rockhead: 5:11am On Mar 03, 2007
Who's the better producer. Timbaland, Scott Storch, Dr. Dre, Pharell, etc. Who's the best producer? Personally I think Timbaland is. Remember, we're talking about overall quality
Re: Who's The Best Music Producer? by beebaybee(f): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2007
teco benson grin grin grin
Re: Who's The Best Music Producer? by jaybaby(f): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2007
lOL

I THINK J.D
Re: Who's The Best Music Producer? by trendy(f): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2007
O.J.B jeezrel lipsrsealed
Re: Who's The Best Music Producer? by Seun(m): 7:04am On Apr 05, 2007
Are these people music producers or movie producers?
Re: Who's The Best Music Producer? by iice(f): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2007
music producers

Nwayz have always like Timbaland, his beats are not always jive-able but i 'get' him.
Same thing with Pharell, think he's brilliant

Personally, i don't think any is better than the other, they all different, the appeal to the different tastes of people.
Re: Who's The Best Music Producer? by echowords(m): 1:30am On Apr 07, 2007
Doctor dre. Anything this guy touches goes platinum or diamond.
Re: Who's The Best Music Producer? by toluwalomo(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2007
Dre, Pharell and Timbo are good but JD aces 'em all out!

One year all of them are making noise, the next they are as quiet as a graveyard.

JD gets the nod here, in terms of consistency and diversity!

He doesn't exactly produce what I usually listen to ( Dre and Pharell do) but no sentiments here, Jermaine is king!
Re: Who's The Best Music Producer? by blubadd(m): 5:55am On Apr 13, 2007
I'd say timbo is the best producer when it comes to diversity, his beats have graced just about every kind of music out there! to really get a feel of what i'm talking about, go listen 2 nelly furtado's nu album, loose[kinda in da same mould as gwen stephani's loveangelmusicbaay].with her syrupy vocals over his groovy beats,it's hard 2 hate,plus it's got everything from soulful ballads to new age to mainstream pop, raggeton,rnb,E.T.C or u go listen 2 timberlake's futuresex/love sound.the man's at the top of his game. Tim is back!
Re: Who's The Best Music Producer? by busygirl(f): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2007
OJB jeezrel, wink

(1) (Reply)

Attn: The First Female Naija Dj Will Be On Tru Spot! Radio Tommorrow / Help! Sound City And Music Africa / Beautiful Liar-shakira And Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.