Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (122485 Views)

Video: Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife Osofo Maame Reportedly Shared Naked Video / Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by sepalapen(m): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2018
Flexherbal:
I had to read this part again:

"It could be she was sending it to her husband the pastor.
From the short video, the Ghanaian pastor’s wife could be seen playing with her vital parts in the video while she seductively to dance to the camera.
Through it all, her baby was crying in the background but Osofo Maame was too consume with the flames of passion to attend to the child."
o boy you like that part well well o hope you never wet your drouse .
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by Diso60090(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2018
Can't see the video

1 Like

Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by delishpot: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2018
donstan18:
A pastor's wife mistakenly undressed.
Mistakenly made nude video.
Mistakenly saved the video.
Mistakenly logged her whatsapp and mistakenly posted her nude therein.

What kind of "mistakenly" is this?

No one said it was a mistake video. She only mistakenly sent it to the wrong recipients. For all we know, na her husband ask her for a video to spice up his day.

@Post, I have mistakenly sent a photo on WhatsApp to about 12 people before. something woke me up to check my phone. I left it on while listening to a youtube video and slept off. By the time I woke up, I saw a photo about to be shared asking if it should share to the group. I stopped it but it had already sent one. Fortunately for me it was a photo of my baby niece. People started calling asking where I find baby from. After that episode, I can understand how someone can send media by accident.

1 Like

Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by babmal: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2018
LOL....Me too no understand this kind of mistakenly o...lol
donstan18:

Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by deebrownneymar: 11:54am On Jan 24, 2018
@ OP Even if you couldn't post the video here, you ought to have shared the link at least so that we can verify the authenticity of this post. You're not being professional. Smh. The woman might even be innocent of the claim.
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by Fabulousgal(f): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
I think she is hot n crazy, bt she gat no sense..
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by dhabeeb: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
which kyn mistake b dis 1..d snappin ahbi d posting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by bigfather(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
choi ! And there was a baby's cry at the background in the video o ! shocked
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
can some one shout Alleluya!!! grin very ugly woman!
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
She was probably sending the nude video to her sugarboy and by mistake she sent it to a whatsap groupcheesy.endtime tinzscheesy.
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by theboss01(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
I for like to watch the full movie grin
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by Gauteng: 10:06am On Jan 25, 2018
I want to see the video who got it
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by maasoap(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2018
[s]
donstan18:

[/s]
She made only one mistake and it was not among what you mentioned. All what you listed weren't mistakes.
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2018
blesskewe:
Lol she no fin sef

Nobody ugly- P-Square,2017 grin grin grin grin
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by dammyshaggs: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
The wife of one of the known Ghanaian pastors in Ghana has accidentally leaked her own sex video.
According to what MandyNews.com gathered, the Ghanaian pastor’s wife mistakenly shared the video into a Whatsapp Group she is a member of.
As to who she was sending the video too is not yet clear. It could be she was sending it to her husband the pastor.
From the short video, the Ghanaian pastor’s wife could be seen playing with her vital parts in the video while she seductively to dance to the camera.
Through it all, her baby was crying in the background but Osofo Maame was too consume with the flames of passion to attend to the child.

We can’t publish the video here due to its graphic nature but we have photos of the Pastor and his wife.

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/23/ghanaian-pastors-wife-mistakenly-posts-her-nakked-video-into-a-whatsapp-group/

How come am not in that group grin

Somebody in Ghana a Ghanaian should pls add me
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by tonquendo4u(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
donstan18:

Lol. Help me ask o
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by tonquendo4u(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
CentaurXLV:
Even with the new Whatsapp feature - "Recall/Delete message", She couldn't correct this? Lady must be an untrained, promiscuous village girl or a dumb lady trying hard to trend. undecided
Abeg how dem de do am?
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by uvalued(m): 12:22am On Feb 16, 2018
delishpot:

No one said it was a mistake video. She only mistakenly sent it to the wrong recipients. For all we know, na her husband ask her for a video to spice up his day.

@Post, I have mistakenly sent a photo on WhatsApp to about 12 people before. something woke me up to check my phone. I left it on while listening to a youtube video and slept off. By the time I woke up, I saw a photo about to be shared asking if it should share to the group. I stopped it but it had already sent one. Fortunately for me it was a photo of my baby niece. People started calling asking where I find baby from. After that episode, I can understand how someone can send media by accident.

I really understand your post becos it nearly happened to me. Phew it was not easy... I too sympathise with the pastir's wife
Re: Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group by delishpot: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
uvalued:

I really understand your post becos it nearly happened to me. Phew it was not easy... I too sympathise with the pastir's wife

It can happen to anyone grin grin Now I am careful about what I type and photos I keep on my phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.