Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (57101 Views)

Pastor Adeboye In Enugu, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi / Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by 4Ebisco: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the founder of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, is part of the problems we have in Nigeria. If Jesus Christ was like Adeboye, only the rich and influential would be qualified to be a Christian.

Any religious leader that aids and abets the criminality of political leaders is part of the criminality.

Pastor Adeboye went to Akwa Ibom State on Sunday 21st January, 2018 to lay the foundation of a senseless project called the “International Worship Centre” which we are told by state officials will cost a whopping N10 billion.

One year ago, a Church collapsed in Akwa Ibom State killing worshippers because the lawless founder of the Church, Akan Weeks, was not ready to comply with basic building regulations in his desperate bid to be consecrated a bishop by all means.

Till date, the Akwa Ibom State Government has not compensated the families of the bereaved. The medical bill of the victims is yet to be fully paid. We understand that the government is unable to raise N100m to offset the medical expenses of those who were treated. Nobody has been prosecuted for the collapsed Church building. The report of the Judicial Commission of Inquiry empanelled by the governor to divert attention has been buried. The governor who escaped death during the ill-fated bishopric consecration of his friend, Akan Weeks, is still dancing on the graves of the dead.

That is the man that wants to bribe God with an international worship centre. That is the type of heartless governor that Pastor Adeboye is proud to be associated with, the same governor who rode to power in 2015 on the blood of Akwa Ibom people.

The latest publication by the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics (NBS) places the unemployment rate in Akwa Ibom State as the second highest in Nigeria. This is a state that received over N2 trillion from 2007 to 2015 in federal allocations; the same state that is still receiving the larger percentage of monthly federal allocations.

In Akwa Ibom State today, there is no single industry where 500 people can be gainfully employed. Majority of the youths have been turned to beggars who depend on politicians for survival. The poverty rate in Akwa Ibom State is scandalous. Uncompleted white elephant projects are littered across the state because of alleged paucity of funds; yet, the government is constructing a multi-billion Naira sepulcher in the name of a state worship centre.

The black man is in need of redemption. Our leaders have gone mad again.

The state governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel, is presently building a multi-billion Naira lodge for himself in Lagos State. Despite street protests in Uyo and Lagos by hundreds of Akwa Ibom people against the new Lagos lodge which I was privileged to have led and spearheaded, the governor has chosen to listen to his animalistic instinct rather than the voice of the people by going ahead to construct the new lodge in Lagos State.

The same Udom Emmanuel completed a state-of-the-art edifice for himself in his hometown, Awa, in Onna Local Government Area, within the first six months of his clueless administration. This is a man who publicly boasted about his attainment of a Business School.

Churches are scattered and littered across the length and breadth of Akwa Ibom State. Yet, iniquity is thriving in the state. Politicians are stealing with impunity. The true gospel of salvation and holiness has been replaced with prosperity preaching by many of the so-called pastors in the state. Most politicians see Churches as an extension of the state government.

Many pastors in Akwa Ibom State are engaged in partisan politics. The likes of Archbishop Elijah Mboho, Bishop Cletus Bassey and other pro-government preachers are using religion to give legitimacy to the criminality of the corrupt politicians in Akwa Ibom State.

Pastor Adeboye shamelessly went to lay the foundation of a project that is totally useless to the long suffering people of Akwa Ibom State without introspection. Why has our so-called religiosity not translated into a better country? Nigerians are the modern day Pharisees.

Akwa Ibom State is not a Christian state. We have Muslims, Atheists, Traditionalists and people of other religious persuasions in the state. It is not the business of the government to build a Church. Section 10 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 (as amended) states that ‘’The Government of the Federation or of a State shall not adopt any religion as State Religion”. Therefore, Mr. Emmanuel has no business dissipating public funds in building “an international worship centre”.

The suggestion by the state government that some yet to be named Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) will contribute the larger percentage of the cost of the ‘state Church’ is an irresponsible lie. Sensible NGOs do not engage in frivolous religious adventures. They work towards alleviating poverty and improving the standard of life of the people. Nobody is deceived except the gullible.

Did Papa Adeboye ask his host whether pensioners and civil servants have been paid in the state? Did he bother to query Udom Emmanuel on why a government that is running under a secular Constitution should be building a religious centre with public funds and tax payer’s money? Did Adeboye ask Udom Emmanuel why his state is rated the second highest in the country in unemployment despite the stupendous allocations accruing to it?

What exactly is the interest of Adeboye in Akwa Ibom State? Is Jesus Christ proud of Adeboye’s collusion with failed political leaders? I am disgusted by the reprehensible complicity of Pastor Adeboye in the looting and destruction of Akwa Ibom State. Adeboye may have forgotten that judgment will start from the Church.

Let it be known that God is not mocked. The manipulation of religion in Nigeria by corrupt politicians in connivance with commercial pastors will not go unpunished.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1487022634759299&id=100003547312161

More Photos from the foundation laying ceremony in earlier thread [/b]https://www.nairaland.com/4303251/pastor-adeboye-lays-foundation-akwa

[b]Pastor Adeboye is not God.

If you want to incur the maximum wrath of a typical Nigerian, speak against his General Overseer or Daddy GO (spiritual leader) or his political leader. The way these religious leaders are venerated gives the impression that God has Nigerian pastors as deputies, who can command the day to turn to night.

Some people are incandescent with rage over my response to Pastor Adeboye's scandalous involvement in the foundation stone laying ceremony of the so-called international worship centre initiated by governor Udom Emmanuel.

The Chairman of the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Committee on Information, Mr. Akan Okon, stated that the project will cost N10 billion.

Some commentators felt that I should have insulated Daddy Adeboye from my "furious commentary". I couldn't have excused the role of the head of the Redeemed Christian Church. He is part of the shenanigans.

Those who are conversant with Akwa Ibom know that Adeboye is a regular guest of governor Udom Emmanuel. It is deceitful for some people to pretend that Adeboye's ill-motivated action was isolated. We need to know the interest of Adeboye in Akwa Ibom State?

Adeboye cannot be going about giving false legitimacy to the brazen criminality and atrocious actions and policies of the Akwa Ibom State Governor and expect some of us to salute him simply because he is venerated by his members and followers. It cannot work that way.

The prophets of old, the Biblical prophets who served the living God, were never accustomed to winning and dinning with political leaders, especially corrupt and bad leaders. On the contrary, they were known for speaking truth to power and delivering blistering messages to the Kings and the people to repent of their evil ways.

Prophets Nehemiah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel were not friends of Kings. These were men that God used to deliver strong messages to corrupt leaderships.

Today, corrupt politicians depend largely on our Daddy GOs to validate their imbecilic, despotic and corrupt actions. Let Pastor Adeboye stay away from the government of Akwa Ibom State. As long as he continues to dance with people like Udom Emmanuel, some of us will continue to take him to the cleaners.

Adeboye is not God, at least not my God. Those invoking curses over my viral article should know that I am not perturbed in any way. Only God Almighty can determine my life on this earth. Jesus Christ was repeatedly challenged in the Temple and He never invoked death on His critics.

Stop telling me about the "touch not my prophet" scripture. You cannot appropriate the scripture selfishly the way you like. Let Adeboye demonstrate to some of us with his actions that he is the Lord's annoited and the Lord's prophet by emulating the prophets of old.

As a citizen of Nigeria, I will continue to express myself on issues that affects me no matter whose ox is gored. We will never be intimidated.

The revolution will continue.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1487994967995399&id=100003547312161

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by dollytino4real(f): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
so i read dis script to the end see waste of my mb n scrolling down

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Cameleon72(f): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ok

3 Likes

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by doyinisaac(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
But why is he attacking only Adeboye??there are many other pastors that are guilty too....Well well well.......he made a lot of very valid points that those that do not worship pastors are going to definitely understand without blind sentiment.......oh ye worshippers of pastors instead of GOD,you can now start quoting me...
goldbim:
Hmmmmn!!he should channel his rants to the appropriate quarters..i don't think its fair calling baba Adeboye's name like he's the cause of the whole misfortune..#no one is perfect#
Lol all of a sudden no one is perfect but if the message was against freeze you won't be saying this.......a thief was looking for a ladder to climb a fence and steal and you helped him with a ladder even though you were not interested in the stealing,well you are guilty of the stealing too because you indirectly supported the thief even though you were not interested...

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by HallaDaTruth: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
These days attacking pastor adeboye seems to be trending. OK o continue (in patience Jonathan's voice)

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by goldbim(f): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hmmmmn!!he should channel his rants to the appropriate quarters..i don't think its fair calling baba Adeboye's name like he's the cause of the whole misfortune..#no one is perfect#

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Everyone is angry...trace it down it leads to buhari... grin...well meaning Nigerians have to bring out an hour everyday to destroy him mentally and physically till he arrives daura.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by sylvez(m): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thank God I didn't read everything!!!

your name sha sound like all this sex doll wey dey trend since

dollytino4real:
so i read dis script to the end see waste of my mb n scrolling down

4 Likes

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by cruzita(f): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
So na 4 Adeboye head all this english land

11 Likes

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by kingem(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
who read it should biko summarize undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Where's Daddy Freeze when you need him

3 Likes

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Pubichairs(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Our God is a compassionate God, try this useless lamentation with a Juju priest this Nigga won't live to see 2moro, the way Nigerians insult men of God is quite alarming

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Inyanga(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by BruncleZuma: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wonderful...there's an urgent need to separate religion from State...it is just not working.

32 Likes

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by bokunrawo(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
The thunder ⚡ that will fire � this guy for spewing nonsense be looking at him like this, oloshi sad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by justicesky24(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
Just came to read comments

6 Likes

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wicked MEN building temples, expanding their business empires and buying jets with billions and billions of Naira collected from the middle class, working class, poor, vulnerable and widows.

These men have no CHRIST in them, they are evil through and through.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Olanrefront3355(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
I support him

Ask me why.

See Signature o

4 Likes

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Nukilia: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
The OP is mad! Must you attack the pastor before you become relevant?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Dongreat(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wait, international worship center worth 10 billion and Nigeria don’t have a factory that produce polyethylene bags. Nigerians never see suffer. When their counterparts are busy building factories, employing the masses, making their economy and currency great by doing such, Nigerians are busy building churches and mosques.
A time is coming when the youth of that generation will set fire to every worship center and build factories on the lands. A time is coming.

China today is leading the world with tech and every tech company has an headquarter there. In China, every corner you turn to is a factory, not a church and mosque. Now compare China the land of factories to Nigeria the land of churches and mosques.

Jamaica, Haiti and Nigeria is know to be very over religious in nature, guess what’s common in these land; yeah right POVERTY

92 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Charles4075(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
I don't have anything to say. This year I'm minding my business like this.

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by yorex2011: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
Kindly read without emotion or bias... Just read like you don't know the names involved.

Replace all names with A or B or C. Eg Governor A, pastor B, etc..

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by 4kDdullard: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
danielconstant:
Everyone is angry...trace it down it leads to buhari... grin...well meaning Nigerians have to bring out an hour everyday to destroy him mentally and physically till he arrives daura.
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Poor you!
Pastor Adeboye isn't the Founder. This renders this write-up erroneous.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by ukgreat(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
juxtaposed contradictory write up
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Stethaine: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Young man go and ask that old lady that just came out prison yard. What happened.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Adebayo people will soon come for you.
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Biety: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
The writer of this senseless article clearly has problem with akwa ibom state gov, and he thinks his message will be a hit in the media by relating it with the church project God told his servant to commision in the state. He has achieved his aim as the News is all over the media now, but he should also be expecting the wrath of God cos sin against holy spirit will never be forgiven.

So sad that people now insulting respectable men of God in the country just to trend in the media.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Boyooosa(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
God sees all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by jkendy(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
The million dollar question is this.....
What do you achieve after castigating men of God
And how you sleep at night knowing fully well that what you said about them isn't a verified truth

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.