Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" (50254 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by smokeindasky(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2018
Abacha held Nigeria in hostage until d cries of d children of God got to heaven.d whole word prayed against d dictator until he lost all..never doubt d supremacy of d word of God..it is only a fool dat will say der is no God.i believe in yahweh d God of Abraham.God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by bedspread: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2018
donnie:
See even senators Dino Melaye, Gemade and others screaming "Ameeen!!!"
grin grin grin
MY BROTHER with the Disater Leadership we have Everyone needs to Scream AMEN...

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by bpalace(m): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2018
cheesy
Buhari fall and leave, fall and leave, fall and die leave
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Simpledude0847(m): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2018
donnie:
The prophesy was given at the program hosted by Rev Tom Amenkhienan and Christ Embassy Abuja...

Prophecies From the Man of God, Pastor Benny Hinn for Nigeria.

God is sending an anointing for authority. God is exalting His name in the nation, Nigeria. God will do it in the next few weeks. God is going to bring change into the political system of Nigeria.

Fast for 3 weeks and when you fast, target the individuals you want to see removed. This time, we must take the kingdom by force. Target the individuals by name and position. No nation is stronger than the anointing of God. No nation is stronger than the spiritual forces in it.

Words are powerful but our words are more powerful. The church is going to affect the economy of Nigeria positively. LoveWorld is going to plough the mentality of the politicians in Abuja. We will pray for prosperity to rest in Nigeria and all power that is not of God will be defeated.

There's going to be wealth transfer from the sinners to the Children of God. There's been six wealth transfers already recorded in the Bible, and we are No. 7 on our way to heaven. Hallelujah!!
. He has given us the temporary solution and this is what I expected from the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) but unfortunately, they are too enmeshed in politics. Christians should fast and people will marvel at the outcome. It is so simple

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by mmadubugwu(m): 10:00am On Jan 24, 2018
donnie:
The prophesy was given at the program hosted by Rev Tom Amenkhienan and Christ Embassy Abuja...

God is sending an anointing for authority. God is exalting His name in the nation, Nigeria. God will do it in the next few weeks. God is going to bring change into the political system of Nigeria.

Fast for 3 weeks and when you fast, target the individuals you want to see removed. This time, we must take the kingdom by force. Target the individuals by name and position. No nation is stronger than the anointing of God. No nation is stronger than the spiritual forces in it.

Words are powerful but our words are more powerful. The church is going to affect the economy of Nigeria positively. LoveWorld is going to plough the mentality of the politicians in Abuja. We will pray for prosperity to rest in Nigeria and all power that is not of God will be defeated.

There's going to be wealth transfer from the sinners to the Children of God. There's been six wealth transfers already recorded in the Bible, and we are No. 7 on our way to heaven. Hallelujah!!

After all this, better get your Permanent Voters Card. Exercise your vote!!!

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by israelmao(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2018
charliboy654:

Is this obj first later to aso rock?
Let's just watch and see, but this is not the first time such prophecy has been made by men of god, yet nothing happens, I don't think this will be different.

It's his first letter to Buhari since he occupied Aso Rock and its ripple effects are already sweeping him off his feet.Remember the aftermath his series of letters to GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Shafiiimran99: 10:03am On Jan 24, 2018
donnie:
charliboy654

It has already started with OBJ's letter . cheesy tongue
He didn't say "months"... just "weeks."

I'm set to begin my fast. I know those who must be removed. Starting with my governor, then the Fulani CIC in Aso Rock.

Lalasticlala are you there?

... This should reach promised land, for the records.

So buhari is your problem
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by KaptainAfrika: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2018
The only wealth transfer na from congregation to Pastor. Be shouting wealth transfer but a foreigner is repaying the nations debt for polio vaccination. When I see Nigerian politicians in church, I am not surprised, no be devil wey go meeting for heaven? Wehdone sir!
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Themandator: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2018
I once posted it here: every wealth of this evil people will be transferred to Christians who would have pity on the poor ...lthis is a potent prayer for the Christians against sponsors of these herdsmen in Nigeria....I know the one person I want to see eased out of the political system of this nation

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by davidodiba(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2018
donnie:

Is it your praising ??

No mind am. There are a lot of atheists on nairaland. Atheistland.....mtchewweeeeweee

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Oponel1962: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2018
I will fast for the good of the country. Post whatever you like. So it was in the days of Noah.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Themandator: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2018
Simpledude0847:
. He has given us the temporary solution and this is what I expected from the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) but unfortunately, they are too enmeshed in politics. Christians should fast and people will marvel at the outcome. It is so simple

Maybe your church is not currently fasting but winners and Dunamis are both ending their 21 days fast this Sunday and those prayer points were parts of what we have been praying for and about since we started .... Cleansing of the political system of every agents of destruction..

If we give God enough reason he would do mighty and fearful works in our land

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Shafiiimran99: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2018
Simpledude0847:
So you wanted christianise Nigeria
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by lizyb: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2018
THE PROBLEM WITH US IS UNBELIEF,WE ARE SO USED TO BAD NEWS THAT WE NO LONGER TRUST WHAT GOD CAN DO,ANYWAY I JOIN FAITH WITH ANYONE WHO BELIEVES IN THE POWER OF MIRACLE,THAT NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER IF NOT FOR ANYTHING BUT FOR DEAR NAME SAKE.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2018
donnie:

Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyakhilome Hve been saying this same thing since 1980 n nothing has happened.
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 24, 2018
Fake Prophet with all his fake prophecies and fake healings ,yet dumb people will latch onto his every word as the word of God.

Ban these charlatans from coming into Nigeria.
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2018
Napoleonsammy:
we no need to fast if na prophecy abeg e go hapen

Some prophecies are subject to CONDITIONS.
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Shafiiimran99: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2018
Themandator:

Maybe your church is not currently fasting but winners and Dunamis are both ending their 21 days fast this Sunday and those prayer points were parts of what we have been praying for and about since we started .... Cleansing of the political system of every agents of destruction..

Sheeple don suffer
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Simpledude0847(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2018
Themandator:

That is a good one then..
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 24, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
The only wealth transfer na from congregation to Pastor. Be shouting wealth transfer but a foreigner is repaying the nations debt for polio vaccination. When I see Nigerian politicians in church, I am not surprised, no be devil wey go meeting for heaven? Wehdone sir!

Dont mind the DUMB SHEEP.

The crook just miked thousands of Nigeria from their money during the recently held CROOKSADE CRUSADE. Yet they keep running after these charlatans.

This is the same Benny Hinn who is under investigation in the US for fraud and tax evasion.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Simpledude0847(m): 10:22am On Jan 24, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
So you wanted christianise Nigeria
grin grin grin. The Muslims can do so too as suffering knows no religions LOL.
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2018
israelmao:

It's his first letter to Buhari since he occupied Aso Rock and its ripple effects are already sweeping him off his feet.Remember the aftermath his series of letters to GEJ.
So is Nigeria any better after the series of letters obj wrote to gej.
My point is that Nigeria has been fasting and praying even b4 I was born, such prophecy has been made countless of times yet nothing happened, and I don't see this one to be any different.
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Themandator: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2018
kevoh:
The last paragraph though! grin Expecting wealth transfer from sinners! Ok na, keep expecting!

I see this is difficult for you to comprehend but wait for it ..... Where is Abiola wealth ...Sold for less than it took him ...money and sweat, to build

The job of the wicked and unrighteous is to do all the hard labour to build of the wealth and then God arranged the transfer through causimg crisis for the labourers either within his household or with the government
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by oruma19: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2018
ifex370:
Nigerians are just too religious
let us be fooling ourselves praying instead planning and working out the plan. Religion is scam. We are too godless. tufiakwa..what a useless country being deceived by religious clerics. America doesn't prayz they work hard. Our delusion will kill nigeria. Keep praying and dont work it out, wait for God who gave us brain to create and make our universe work. God will not do for u what u can do. U have hands and u want God to put food inside ur mouth..tufiakwa..o foolish Africans, who shall deliver u from this death?
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Shafiiimran99: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2018
Themandator:
I once posted it here: every wealth of this evil people will be transferred to Christians who would have pity on the poor ...lthis is a potent prayer for the Christians against sponsors of these herdsmen in Nigeria....I know the one person I want to see eased out of the political system of this nation
Holy spirit thief
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by jaxxy(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2018
I don't know y dis church gives me the creeps. I like of their teachings tho
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by DemonHunTER: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2018
Dino Melaye save your drama for Soap Opera abeg..

#Buharimustgo!

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2018
Many people will misinterpret these prophecy. The man is actually talking about the imminent Biafra referendum and subsequent restoration. Believe it or leave it, it shall come to pass. #AllHailBiafra
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by calyto: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2018
God told him this too?

This is why i prefer talking to God in my house.

I know Jesus and I talk to God
and I remember this from when I was young
Faith, hope, and love are some good things He gave us
And the greatest is love

After attending Benny Hinn's crusade(A Palestinian-Isreali), do we truly love ourselves in the real sense?
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by HeyCorleone(m): 10:37am On Jan 24, 2018
Trust Nigerians to starve themselves and pray.

If you like don't carry arms and start a revolution.

Russia did not pray to God when it needed a change of Government in 1917.

Neither did France, England, America or any of these advanced countries we see now.

Let us keep deceiving ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by thunderbabs: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2018
charliboy654:
Na today?
Abeg make we hear word.

Aaahhaa, no behave lyk dz na...
Re: Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" by Shafiiimran99: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2018
Simpledude0847:
grin grin grin. The Muslims can do so too as suffering knows no religions LOL.
Bad followers give bad leaderships that is our problem no be matter of fastin and prayer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' / "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.