Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" (43442 Views)

LSACA Screens 6,000 For HIV To Mark Sanwo-olu’s 100 Days / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by HeWrites(m): 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
A South African lady identified as Saidy Brown, has taken to her Twitter page (@saidy_brown) to shared her amazing journey living with HIV.

According to her, she does not allow her health status affect her as she is still living her best life and does not consider herself a victim.

Saidy who shared her beautiful photos wrote:
“HIV might have changed my life,but I never would have allowed it to limit me. I am still standing. I am still alive. I am queening. I am no victim. I am an #HIVictor”

https://twitter.com/saidy_brown/status/955331014435491840

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Good for her

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Ubty: 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Very encouraging

12 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Papiikush: 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
Well I don't think I'll bang a girl living with HIV. No matter how safe it is.

Yeah I know the risk I go through having sex with other ladies but....knowing she's got the virus? Nah... Pass

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
The lord is your muscle.

8 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Xinzu: 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lord protect me from HIV, Amen. smiley

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by yanabasee(m): 12:11am On Jan 24, 2018
I'll certainly have to spill this.... She's never gonna ever have a good standing skin to skin banging anymore....For sure, she's queening for condoms!

Oh yeah!!!...... I said it..... skin to skin!!!

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by donstan18: 12:16am On Jan 24, 2018
yanabasee:
I'll certainly have to spill this.... She's never gonna ever have a good standing skin to skin banging anymore....For sure, she's queening for condoms!

Skin to skin ke!!

Guy, if I knw say u get HIV, weda na condom protection or canopy protection, na race oooo!!!

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by delugajackson: 12:58am On Jan 24, 2018
All these slay queens will not go and do test. Na to dey package STD inside puna dey dash people for free. Me I value safe sex. My life means more to me than kpekus.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Cowbuoy: 1:03am On Jan 24, 2018
delugajackson:
All these slay queens will not go and do test. Na to dey package STD inside puna dey dash people for free. Me I value safe sex. My life means more to me than kpekus.

Bruv, one those few things I actually fear the most nowadays even more than death itself is HIV.. Damn it!! I can't just imagine being positive to that shît... I just can't! embarassed

Prevention is better than cure.. If you wan knack and condom no dey, tie your prick throw am back for your boxer, you won't die... Many more knackings still dey come your way!! BTW before some crackheads start quoting me to remind me of this, I'm gonna say it by myself; Yo! I know HIV can be contracted in many ways apart from sex, but I just outlined the most popular means we all know already...

To everyone reading this, I pray HIV will not be your portion.. Amen!!!!!!!!

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by delugajackson: 6:13am On Jan 24, 2018
Cowbuoy:

Bruv, one those few things I actually fear the most nowadays even more than death itself is HIV.. Damn it!! I can't just imagine being positive to that shît... I just can't! embarassed

Prevention is better than cure.. If you wan knack and condom no dey, tie your prick throw am back for your boxer, you won't die. Many more knackings still dey come your way!! BTW before some crackheads start quoting me to remind me of this, I'm gonna say it by myself; Yo! I know HIV can be contracted in many ways apart from sex, but I just outlined the most popular means we all know already...

Some girls will still insist on raw. Like say them die of sexual starvation for their previous life. They say CD is too hot, its not sweet, blah blah blah.. Me e no concern me. The day I tried that shít raw ehn.. Na instant heat do me. I scratch prick tire dah year. Funny enough na all these fine fine girls dey carry am passcheesy

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by RemedyLab: 7:35am On Jan 24, 2018
cool
HIV is not a death sentence though it is still better to prevent it with the ABC: Absteinence, Being Faithful to one patner & condom

Check my signature for free natural remedy for all infections and diseases

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by yanabasee(m): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2018
donstan18:

Skin to skin ke!!

Guy, if I knw say u get HIV, weda na condom protection or canopy protection, na race oooo!!!

Do you know how many ladies around you that are living with HIV?...... I think, NO.

Do you know how many of them that you've spanked? The ones that you've had a one night stand with?.....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by donstan18: 7:46am On Jan 24, 2018
yanabasee:

Do you know how many ladies around you that are living with HIV?...... I think, NO.

Do you know how many of them that you've spanked? The ones that you've had a one night stand with?...

31 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Cowbuoy: 8:15am On Jan 24, 2018
delugajackson:

Some girls will still insist on raw. Like say them die of sexual starvation for their previous life. They say CD is too hot, its not sweet, blah blah blah.. Me e no concern me. The day I tried that shít raw ehn.. Na instant heat do me. I scratch prick tire dah year. Funny enough na all these fine fine girls dey carry am passcheesy

LOL... Raw sex ke?? Ah don vow to myself after many things wey ah don see; "If condom no dey, we ain't knacking! shikena"... Self control na the key.. cheesy

Omoh, all those fine girls wey dey do runz anyhow na dem be the carrier of those STD pass.. My friends wey don contract syphilis, gonorrhea from 'em Na dem sabi the kind money and wahala wey dem dey spend on the treatment, me go just dey laff 'em... Funniest thing be say, after dem recover finish dem go still go knack again.. cheesy

16 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by EricBloodAxe: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2018
south africans, manufacturers and suppliers of hiv.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by LordBaelish: 10:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Ok...

Interested in Logo's web development, SEO as well as business and brand development : http://www.cerebral.com.ng

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by johnime: 10:04am On Jan 24, 2018
grin
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Pubichairs(m): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2018
grin
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by wildcatter23(m): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2018
Gush. She still rocks

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Ogunleti01: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2018
HeWrites:
A South African lady identified as Saidy Brown, has taken to her Twitter page (@saidy_brown) to shared her amazing journey living with HIV.

According to her, she does not allow her health status affect her as she is still living her best life and does not consider herself a victim.

“HIV might have changed my life,but I never would have allowed it to limit me. I am still standing. I am still alive. I am queening. I am no victim. I am an #HIVictor”

if una they hear "keep off danger zone"

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by hiiblazhers(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2018
yanabasee:

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by ehissi(m): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

Worldwide

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by edelweiss(f): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2018
yanabasee:

I know of a couple when I mean know i mean I have direct access to this family the wife is positive and the husband sleeps with her like that for the past 8 years. Their last child is 6 and she wasn't breast feed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by leroi01(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2018
Hmmmm. Now one hornay goat will see her and want to dive in ..based on the fact she's "LOOKING" so healthy...

appearances can really be deceptive!

9 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by dontbothermuch: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2018
smiley

HIV isn't transmitted via sex only.

HIV doesn't kill, what kills is AIDS

Malaria doesn't kill, what kills is Chronic Malaria

Typhoid same.

Every disease is scared of one thing, and that is your immune system.

Exercise regularly
Take Fruits & vegetables
Eat Good diet & drink clean water
Take your multivitamins

And you are on your way towards 90+ years with lots of energy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by ruggedtimi(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2018
typical exam of HIV NO DEY SHOW FOR FACE

5 Likes

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by gudvibz(f): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

Lolz grin cheesy
Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by Sterope(f): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2018
She can have unprotected sex provided the HIV+ partner has an undetctable viral load or the HIV- partner takes PReP. You should watch suga.

yanabasee:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" by jaksmillioniar: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2018
HeWrites:

greiboy daddykross lefulefu sterope dimples129 come see our south animal pple and thier hiv

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist / Increase Your Libido With This Drink! / Coronavirus Hits Ivory Coast As One Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.