Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student (104716 Views)

Two Men Arrested For Gang Raping A 16-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Photo) / Nollywood Actor, Tunde Amoke & A Teacher Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl In Osun / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Jaykolo10(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Organs:

I swear the literacy level in naija is worrisome. An underage cannot give consent. If a 10 year old girl ask you to bleep her will you do it because she is the one asking you to do it? Also, do you understand, principal and his student? what sort of mutual consent is that?

Oga shut up... is the girl a ten year old girl.... you know how many 16,17 years old girls wey dey do hoelosho dey here dey form Christ saint Mr literate
Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Organs(m): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jaykolo10:

Oga shut up... is the girl a ten year old girl.... you know how many 16,17 years old girls wey dey do hoelosho dey here dey form Christ saint Mr literate

Jaykolo you are uneducated. Abeg just use that your hand you are using to type nonsense to type age of consent and who can give consent.... for any search engine, google etc and get some education biko. The worst set of people is he who knows not that he knows not, yet they still want to argue nonsense.
Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Jaykolo10(m): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Organs:

Jaykolo you are uneducated. Abeg just use that your hand you are using to type nonsense to type age of consent and who can give consent.... for any search engine, google etc and get some education biko. The worst set of people is he who knows not that he knows not, yet they still want to argue nonsense.

Mr educated.... we're talking about things that happen in our everyday lives things that happens around us things we see everyday and you're hear talking about age consent Oga go and be telling them the oloshos of age 16,17 about age consent naa... Mumu educated man
Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Organs(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jaykolo10:

Mr educated.... we're talking about things that happen in our everyday lives things that happens around us things we see everyday and you're hear talking about age consent Oga go and be telling them the oloshos of age 16,17 about age consent naa... Mumu educated man

My Chairman, argument apart, let us help which ever way we can, either by just saying what is right or what will help our society. Now, they said a girl is 15 or 16 and you said its ok if it is mutual agreement. In countries where laws are enforced, you will go to jail if you bleep anyone under 18. Because anyone below that age is not matured enough to give consent. There are reports about secondary schools whereby, the girls are smuggled out for prostitution. Also, you even hear about cases in the North where underage boys are also violated for money. You dont blame the girls or boys, they are underage and they don't know any better. You can help by discouraging it rather than saying it is mutual agreement for a 15/16/17 year old to be with an adult. Also, be careful what you say and wish cos you never know. You can be saying it now and one day who knows your own daughter or sister may fall victim just cos of peer pressure, so keep saying mutual.
Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by billyG(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
An headmaster cannot Bleep in peace again.
Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Jaykolo10(m): 12:55am On Jan 26, 2018
Organs:

My Chairman, argument apart, let us help which ever way we can, either by just saying what is right or what will help our society. Now, they said a girl is 15 or 16 and you said its ok if it is mutual agreement. In countries where laws are enforced, you will go to jail if you bleep anyone under 18. Because anyone below that age is not matured enough to give consent. There are reports about secondary schools whereby, the girls are smuggled out for prostitution. Also, you even hear about cases in the North where underage boys are also violated for money. You dont blame the girls or boys, they are underage and they don't know any better. You can help by discouraging it rather than saying it is mutual agreement for a 15/16/17 year old to be with an adult. Also, be careful what you say and wish cos you never know. You can be saying it now and one day who knows your own daughter or sister may fall victim just cos of peer pressure, so keep saying mutual.

Oga I perfectly understand what you're saying... you don't really get my comment... and I can't just be going on and on again... Thanks for your lectures
Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Organs(m): 1:45am On Jan 26, 2018
Jaykolo10:

Oga I perfectly understand what you're saying... you don't really get my comment... and I can't just be going on and on again... Thanks for your lectures

Thank you sir. I apologise for how i came across. The thing pepper me for body when i see mutual for person wey kneel on top hard stool and dem dey bleep am put for camera and dem come say na 16 wey she be and the man na her principal. See bros, you sabi how many babes for university today wey dey do runs you wont believe the number why? cos there was too much corruption in naija and all those wey steal money na Dubai london dem dey carry babes go... so it is very, very easy to fall victim no matter how religious the babe dey. You dey manage your life jejely, dey follow your parents advice, no light, cult full school, lecturer palava, etc, then come see where all your friends dey enter Dubai anyhow... so easy to fall victim my broda. Shalom to you sir.
Re: Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student by Jaykolo10(m): 3:41am On Jan 26, 2018
Organs:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu / 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" / SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.