Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) (36030 Views)

Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) / Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by dainformant(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2018
According to reports, a young man living with his sister was found dead after being allegedly attacked by an unknown person. Facebook user Onyebuchi, alleged that the deceased was killed after his sister traveled. The attacker reportedly decided to lock the door from outside after the gruesome killing.

The dead body of the young man was discovered inside the room on Sunday, January 21 due to the smell of his corpse.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/young-man-gruesomely-murdered-unknown-person-sisters-house-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by dainformant(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by dyadeleye(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2018
First suspect
The sister...
please nobody should quote me cos i have i malaria angry
argue with your data

25 Likes

Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by braimeddy: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2018
The boy must have touched the tiger's tail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2018
Rip to the dead.

No smoke without fire! No one goes to a house to kill just for nothing. Maybe he's a cultists, may be he has offended someone badly or broken a girl's heart. Something must have led to it.

Then again, if you suspect the sister, why would she wanna kill her brother? Money rituals? Property/wealth/money ownership? No one knows for now, except the killer and God

#Just thinking out loud

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by Pubichairs(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
angry very touching ...Nigerian police shouldn't near that scene with their useless investigation..Nigeria is now a dead end
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by Spanner4(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
A wicked world
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by lawalosky(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
Killing everyWhere!

1 Share

Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by OtunbaBlack(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
No one is safe anywhere... God help o
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by free2ryhme: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
dainformant:
According to reports, a young man living with his sister was found dead after being allegedly attacked by an unknown person. Facebook user Onyebuchi, alleged that the deceased was killed after his sister traveled. The attacker reportedly decided to lock the door from outside after the gruesome killing.

The dead body of the young man was discovered inside the room on Sunday, January 21 due to the smell of his corpse.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/young-man-gruesomely-murdered-unknown-person-sisters-house-photos.html

somethings dont add up
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by otijah(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
RIP sir
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by Nukilia: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nigeria on the BRINK!!! Slowly but surely we will get there...
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by Allylic(f): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
RIP...why would u kill a fellow human?The person that did this is too callous...
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by lizolex8: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
wickedness
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by pol23: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
What a cruel world.
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by globatop: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Naija is becoming very unsafe for citizens and we are expecting foreign investors. Naija I hail
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
GORY
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
dyadeleye:
First suspect
The sister...
argue with your data

Mumu
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Happening in a SH!THOLE
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by edward1106(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
Let them go through the dead's phone and get his recent call/ txt/ social text msgs. It might just be a case of an accidental/ unintended murder from......... someone close. Opinion though
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oh
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
sad dey shud focus/beam their torch light on the hubby family.
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by FaniDan(f): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
OtunbaBlack:
There's safety in Christ
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by Snow02: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
cult boy??
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by stylewithjibs: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
OtunbaBlack:

Hey guys!

Here is our celebrity style of the week: Noble Igwe @noble_igwe

He’s a fashion enthusiast and a household name in Nigeria’s men fashion industry.

Read more on our website!
https://stylewithjibs.com/2018/01/24/celebrity-style-of-the-week-noble-igwe//
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by PrinceCEE(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
Allylic:
RIP...why would u kill a fellow human?The person that did this is too callous...

I've noticed that some anger can't be tamed no matter what.

Nobody knows what the deceased actually did and the gravity of what he did. The gravity of what he did might be relative.
Re: Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) by Digriz(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
dyadeleye:
First suspect
The sister...
argue with your data
Not possible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) / Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos / Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.